Sin's Visit Chambers

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 17:03

dontwakethedragon wrote:
SinStar87 wrote:AGOT covers that pool, I believe, with Visit Chambers and I'm guessing CK2 covers it with seduction focus. This is more for the people who don't like the utter randomness of the base system.

Addendum* Refigured the initial event so the spouse/lover will more likely agree unless they are celibate or hate you.

The WoL DLC sucks, and the seduction focus is by far the worst of it, because the AI is stupid. It would be wonderful to have a way to seduce characters without that horrible DLC, but I suppose it's a bit more elaborate than this submod is intended to be...

Well one could remove the dlc requirements from the events and decisions but that is against paradox's terms and conditions on dlc use. You could mimic their events and decisions with your own but again that is generally against their terms and conditions because it is effectively the same as just removing the dlc requirement.
A better idea is just for you to modify the ai chances etc of the seduction decision and event to tone down how often the ai want to use the seduction decision.
Graduate Content Designer on Project Caligula

My amazingly empty Twitter account: @blackninja9939

Posts edited in this colour were done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines
More Decisions
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by dontwakethedragon » Wed Jan 27, 2016 13:41

blackninja9939 wrote: Well one could remove the dlc requirements from the events and decisions but that is against paradox's terms and conditions on dlc use. You could mimic their events and decisions with your own but again that is generally against their terms and conditions because it is effectively the same as just removing the dlc requirement.
A better idea is just for you to modify the ai chances etc of the seduction decision and event to tone down how often the ai want to use the seduction decision.

I'm going to try tweaking it so the AI can only have one lover at a time. Not sure that's even possible, but it may help with Edmure Tully's 17 bastard children and one exceptionally shitty legitimate heir... I also want to see if I can lower the chance that AI will take the seduction focus.

Like pretty much everyone else here, I've bought every single DLC that's been released, simply because the game is like crack, but Way of Life has a way of making bad AI even worse. Let's face it... One Walder Frey is enough.
dontwakethedragon

PostPosted by Azsouth » Tue Feb 02, 2016 05:25

I'm running an older version of this, after I read about the change i was intrigued and figured since I still have the old version going I'd try it out, this is what happened

think she will die? i would have kept going but it would have gone off screen, about 4-5 days later the message came up saying she was pregnant lol.
Azsouth

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 05:35

I'd say there's an odds on chance she'll get the death in childbirth event.
SinStar87

PostPosted by Azsouth » Tue Feb 02, 2016 06:09

guess thats the definition of rode hard and put away wet, literally screwing your wife to death, guess it's a good thing though because she already hated me had -700 opinion for recognizing bastards + tons of other -opinions, she moon teaed at least two children but since i was testing the sub-mod out she could only moon tea one, the others in the first few litters survived.
Azsouth

PostPosted by Azsouth » Tue Feb 02, 2016 09:10

she lived!

Aegon The Lewd/Viral/ might as well be named Walder Frey

ImageImage

and still going, at least 3 more bastards to come from 3 other women + i can load up Rhaneys again since she lived lol
Azsouth

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Tue Feb 02, 2016 09:22

That's going to be a major prestige hit when they turn 16 :/
SinStar87

PostPosted by Vandilion » Wed Feb 10, 2016 15:43

Is this mod also compatible with vanilla ck2? (ck2 + HIP mod)

I love to switch between mods but I could really use a visit chamber mod for the non AGOT ck2 :)

Grtz,
Vandilion
Vandilion

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Wed Feb 10, 2016 16:18

Yes, it's a vanilla+ mod
SinStar87

PostPosted by Vandilion » Thu Feb 11, 2016 00:00

Thanks for the fast response! :D
Vandilion

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 02:34

New Version, added acarpous mechanics, read op for details.

Uploaded to Moddb and changed the link in op.

Edit* New version, just minor loc edits.
SinStar87

PostPosted by LDRevolution » Sun Feb 28, 2016 22:37

Question, inside allow = {} on the decision visit_chamber_sin shouldn't it be NOT instead of NOR? same with AND instead of NAND. Infertile decisions should prolly be inside the targetted decisions as well.
Also, wouldn't it be better using 'is_pregnant' instead of trait = pregnant?
Love it btw, cheers.
LDRevolution

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Sun Feb 28, 2016 23:10

No, it's, NOT this AND also this = NAND
So for my visit bedchamber, if You AND your lover already visited chambers then you can't visit each other again, but if only one of you have then you can visit one another.

and NOT this OR this = NOR
So if you are pregnant then you can't visit, or if you've already been rejected then you can't visit either.

is_pregnant is a hidden value, something you can only tell if you use charinfo, so If I used that then you'd know when they were pregnant before the game would normally let you know. Trait is the game's way of announcing.

Intrigue works just as well as personal diplomacy so doesn't much matter, I went with intrigue menu cause a little less code involved.
SinStar87

PostPosted by LDRevolution » Mon Feb 29, 2016 00:50

I see, cheers then, great mod, enjoying it!
LDRevolution

PostPosted by Neot45 » Tue Mar 08, 2016 23:35

this submod and compatible with new version?
Neot45

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 04:06

Should be, as long as you use a dependency in the .mod
SinStar87

PostPosted by Neot45 » Wed Mar 09, 2016 21:34

in my not appear the option I do?
Neot45

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Thu Mar 10, 2016 01:40

Probably need to add a dependency, Added instructions for how to do so in the OP.
SinStar87

PostPosted by Tuldann » Fri Mar 11, 2016 23:02

To use with A Game of Thrones Mod, you need to add a dependency, to sinocide.mod in the mods folder, E.G. ***\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod

AGOT example:
dependencies = { "A Game of Thrones" }

This part is unclear. I don't have a sinocide.mod folder or file in the mods folder. Not sure what file I should be adding that line to.
Tuldann

PostPosted by unsavory » Sat Mar 12, 2016 00:41

Tuldann wrote:To use with A Game of Thrones Mod, you need to add a dependency, to sinocide.mod in the mods folder, E.G. ***\Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod

AGOT example:
dependencies = { "A Game of Thrones" }

This part is unclear. I don't have a sinocide.mod folder or file in the mods folder. Not sure what file I should be adding that line to.

Well what it means is you need to add "dependencies = { "A Game of Thrones" } " to the *.mod file for the mod that needs the dependency. Like a lot of Sin's mods (might) need.

In this case, you shoud open the "Visit Chambers.mod" file with notepad or equivalent software and add the line above to end.

I hope that helps :)
unsavory

PreviousNext

Return to Sub-Mods