Sin's Visit Chambers

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 13:17

Deleted
Last edited by SinStar87 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 23:33, edited 8 times in total.
User avatar
SinStar87
 
Posts: 3054
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 17:24

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by Dawnbreaker » Sat Nov 21, 2015 13:19

Could you make it just any courtier but they might rebuff you. Well... lets face it they probably will rebuff you.
Dawnbreaker
 
Posts: 420
Joined: Fri Jun 26, 2015 04:22
Location: Melbourne, Australia

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 13:32

AGOT covers that pool, I believe, with Visit Chambers and I'm guessing CK2 covers it with seduction focus. This is more for the people who don't like the utter randomness of the base system.

Addendum* Refigured the initial event so the spouse/lover will more likely agree unless they are celibate or hate you.
User avatar
SinStar87
 
Posts: 3054
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 17:24

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by titangamer1 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 16:22

SinStar87 wrote:Allows you to visit the chambers of your Spouse or lover once a month unless you are both lustful, if it's a heterosexual relationship there's a chance for a pregnancy.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/222snyonbkrl3 ... rs.7z?dl=0


See man, you know what I need even before I do.
titangamer1
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 02:20

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 16:52

titangamer1 wrote:See man, you know what I need even before I do.

I totally do, there is like no chance someone's mentioned this kind of thing and I only thought about it while working on the mechanics of the gay marriage mod, like no chance of it being that. You know me it's cause the I know you thing. *Points at his eyes then drags the gesture towards and points it at titangamer1, finally dots it with a single quick upnod* :) <3
User avatar
SinStar87
 
Posts: 3054
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 17:24

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by titangamer1 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 18:30

SinStar87 wrote:I totally do, there is like no chance someone's mentioned this kind of thing and I only thought about it while working on the mechanics of the gay marriage mod, like no chance of it being that. You know me it's cause the I know you thing. *Points at his eyes then drags the gesture towards and points it at titangamer1, finally dots it with a single quick upnod* :) <3


Sadly between being sick and flirting with a rather cute lady I've had no time for ck2 :(
titangamer1
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 02:20

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 18:37

It happens, I had a migraine last night, so I've been broken all day. Not really been up to playing before that TBH.
User avatar
SinStar87
 
Posts: 3054
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 17:24

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by jagged0 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 19:19

Link is dead.
User avatar
jagged0
 
Posts: 119
Joined: Wed Sep 30, 2015 03:41

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Sat Nov 21, 2015 19:22

dropbox is down for maintenance.
Temporary Link
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0ByHjFz ... sp=sharing
User avatar
SinStar87
 
Posts: 3054
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 17:24

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by zJordan » Sat Nov 21, 2015 21:34

Dropbox is back up by the way, nice mod by the way.. and the Rainbow Weddings mod.
zJordan
 
Posts: 128
Joined: Tue Feb 03, 2015 02:10

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Tue Nov 24, 2015 21:54

Ok thanks, and thanks :)

Addition* I must of been drunk when I updated this, strange since I don't drink, fixed the modifiers to point properly and edited the values.
User avatar
SinStar87
 
Posts: 3054
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 17:24

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by Swiddle » Thu Nov 26, 2015 22:15

Does this not work if you have WoL? Not seeing any decisions related to this mod ingame.

Only using this mod, no others.
Swiddle
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:28

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by titangamer1 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 00:38

Swiddle wrote:Does this not work if you have WoL? Not seeing any decisions related to this mod ingame.

Only using this mod, no others.


right click your spouses portrait, took me a few minutes to figure that one out
titangamer1
 
Posts: 32
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 02:20

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by Swiddle » Fri Nov 27, 2015 00:48

titangamer1 wrote:
Swiddle wrote:Does this not work if you have WoL? Not seeing any decisions related to this mod ingame.

Only using this mod, no others.


right click your spouses portrait, took me a few minutes to figure that one out


Tried that, nothing was there.
Are you using the version from the first download link or the google drive download link?

Edit: Screenshot of the options im getting:
Spoiler: show
Image
Swiddle
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:28

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by xoatl » Fri Nov 27, 2015 01:06

Are you in the same location as your spouse/lover and not leading an army or being a councillor somewhere?
User avatar
xoatl
 
Posts: 1397
Joined: Wed May 16, 2012 01:17

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by Swiddle » Fri Nov 27, 2015 01:08

xoatl wrote:Are you in the same location as your spouse/lover and not leading an army or being a councillor somewhere?

Yep, even set myself to be unable to lead armies and still no dice.
Also tried different characters, same thing.
Swiddle
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:28

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Fri Nov 27, 2015 02:36

I think you have having the dependency issue, where CK2 randomly decides it needs one.
Find the visit chambers.mod and edit it with notepad or something and add
Code: Select all
dependencies={ "A Game of Thrones" }
under the path line.
User avatar
SinStar87
 
Posts: 3054
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 17:24

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by Swiddle » Fri Nov 27, 2015 03:15

SinStar87 wrote:I think you have having the dependency issue, where CK2 randomly decides it needs one.
Find the visit chambers.mod and edit it with notepad or something and add
Code: Select all
dependencies={ "A Game of Thrones" }
under the path line.


Seems to have fixed it, thanks!
Swiddle
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Jul 01, 2015 10:28

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Tue Jan 26, 2016 01:47

I changed the factor so should be more stable on if they accept your advances, also shouldn't get multiple pregnancies if you visit alot before the pregnant trait is added.
User avatar
SinStar87
 
Posts: 3054
Joined: Sat Feb 09, 2013 17:24

Re: Sin's Visit Chambers

PostPosted by dontwakethedragon » Tue Jan 26, 2016 17:00

SinStar87 wrote:AGOT covers that pool, I believe, with Visit Chambers and I'm guessing CK2 covers it with seduction focus. This is more for the people who don't like the utter randomness of the base system.

Addendum* Refigured the initial event so the spouse/lover will more likely agree unless they are celibate or hate you.


The WoL DLC sucks, and the seduction focus is by far the worst of it, because the AI is stupid. It would be wonderful to have a way to seduce characters without that horrible DLC, but I suppose it's a bit more elaborate than this submod is intended to be...
User avatar
dontwakethedragon
 
Posts: 343
Joined: Wed Jan 21, 2015 17:46
Location: Chicago, IL.

Next

Return to Sub-Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest

cron