Roleplaying Game - Set in the north

Arrange and discuss multiplayer games here

Roleplaying Game - Set in the north

PostPosted by lopo772 » Sun Nov 22, 2015 20:49

I wanna get something to do on the end of my thursdays, as if I don't have enough to do allready.
So I decided I'd try to host a mp rp game on here on mondays, from 15:00 to 18:00 UTC+2, and tuesdays at 16:00 to 18:00 UTC+2
We'll be starting in the clash of kings bookmark.
The rules are simple
1: Everyone plays as a northern ruler or someone who allies with them
2: Roleplaying is a must. If you write out of character, write it in ()
3: Don't be a dick :)
4: Also, we'll be playing at speed 2, or if it's requested, speed 1, but we won't be pausing unless very important, to keep the RP elements rolling, and to force some pressure on decisionmaking. If you're writing a long paragraph, for instance, you can ask to pause while you do so. But for example during wars or during eventspam, the pauseban is there to put pressure on you. ;)

If you want to join, just add me on steam and report your interest, as well as who you'd like to play. If the time doesn't fit for you, post in the thread saying when else would be, and I'll consider a change. However, weekends are a no-no, as I am only available every other weekend.

Steamlink: http://steamcommunity.com/id/karelsvensk/

Players and taken slots:

King Robb Stark - Kane(lopo277)
Last edited by lopo772 on Mon Nov 23, 2015 14:35, edited 1 time in total.
If you end up with a boring miserable life because you listened to your mom, your dad, your teacher, your priest, or some guy on the television telling you how to do your shit, then you deserve it. -The great prophet
lopo772

Return to Multiplayer