Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.05

PostPosted by Flamequeen » Sat May 14, 2016 21:39

Widowmaker94 wrote:
Arcvalons wrote:Apparently Flamequeen is not going to update any of her mods anymore, check out her thread on the "Bug Reports" sub-forums. Though maybe she just had a bad day.

... Dammit!


Don't worry guys I did have a bad day and wasn't thinking straight when I posted that bug report. Expect an update tomorrow or the next day for the submod. It won't be a massive update but it's still an update all the same :)
'To be or not to be? That is the question' - Shakespeare
Flamequeen
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 01:14
Location: The Red Keep, Westeros.

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.05

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Sat May 14, 2016 23:08

Flamequeen wrote:
Widowmaker94 wrote:
Arcvalons wrote:Apparently Flamequeen is not going to update any of her mods anymore, check out her thread on the "Bug Reports" sub-forums. Though maybe she just had a bad day.

... Dammit!


Don't worry guys I did have a bad day and wasn't thinking straight when I posted that bug report. Expect an update tomorrow or the next day for the submod. It won't be a massive update but it's still an update all the same :)

Yay! *Hugs* Thank you!

This update wouldn't happen to have special stuff for Driftmark would it?:oops: Gods, I feel bad for asking. I'm just such a Velaryon fangirl.

Also, good to see you haven't left. This is one of my favorite sub-mods.:)
User avatar
Widowmaker94
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 18:57

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.05

PostPosted by Flamequeen » Sat May 14, 2016 23:59

It does have the Driftmark stuff :)
'To be or not to be? That is the question' - Shakespeare
Flamequeen
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 01:14
Location: The Red Keep, Westeros.

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.05

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Sun May 15, 2016 00:04

Flamequeen wrote:It does have the Driftmark stuff :)

*SQUEES*
User avatar
Widowmaker94
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 18:57

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.05

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Sun May 15, 2016 15:21

Please don't nerf the economic structures and buildings in the cities?

I need those to make the Fingers a viable place to center my kingdom!:)

*Totally doesn't modify Governments to allow ownership of cities* Because the Hightowers own Oldtown. Why shouldn't they be able to reap the benefits of it? It's a stupid game mechanics thing, and I fixed it.
User avatar
Widowmaker94
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 18:57

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.05

PostPosted by Flamequeen » Tue May 17, 2016 06:08

Widowmaker94 wrote:Please don't nerf the economic structures and buildings in the cities?

I need those to make the Fingers a viable place to center my kingdom!:)

*Totally doesn't modify Governments to allow ownership of cities* Because the Hightowers own Oldtown. Why shouldn't they be able to reap the benefits of it? It's a stupid game mechanics thing, and I fixed it.


Mod's been updated. I didn't add the High Tide rebuild event because I messed that up horribly but hopefully someone with more modding experience can help me out in that regard. High Tide and Driftmark are still in the mod along with their respective upgrades so there's that. I'm know you were really looking forward to rebuilding High Tide but sometimes things happen :(

I promise that the event WILL be done sometime in the future.
'To be or not to be? That is the question' - Shakespeare
Flamequeen
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Mon Mar 09, 2015 01:14
Location: The Red Keep, Westeros.

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.05

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Tue May 17, 2016 12:46

Flamequeen wrote:
Widowmaker94 wrote:Please don't nerf the economic structures and buildings in the cities?

I need those to make the Fingers a viable place to center my kingdom!:)

*Totally doesn't modify Governments to allow ownership of cities* Because the Hightowers own Oldtown. Why shouldn't they be able to reap the benefits of it? It's a stupid game mechanics thing, and I fixed it.


Mod's been updated. I didn't add the High Tide rebuild event because I messed that up horribly but hopefully someone with more modding experience can help me out in that regard. High Tide and Driftmark are still in the mod along with their respective upgrades so there's that. I'm know you were really looking forward to rebuilding High Tide but sometimes things happen :(

I promise that the event WILL be done sometime in the future.


*Nods* I understand. :)

I'm not very bright when it comes to Event Modding. But I can take a look at it.
User avatar
Widowmaker94
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 18:57

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by lele » Sat May 21, 2016 13:33

Is it possible to just get the special places Buildings, things like the dreadfort highgarden etc?

for me, there are too many things to build, it is almost a bit too confusing.
But i still think the mod adds alot of cool things.
lele
 
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 15, 2013 13:30

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by AdamMc66 » Sat May 21, 2016 20:27

This may sound silly but how'd you install it? I've got a RAR file and I've no idea where in the Seven Hells to put it.
AdamMc66
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:56

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Sat May 21, 2016 20:28

AdamMc66 wrote:This may sound silly but how'd you install it? I've got a RAR file and I've no idea where in the Seven Hells to put it.

AdamMc66... Wait... You're the guy on SB with the Stannis avatar, right?
User avatar
Widowmaker94
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 18:57

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by AdamMc66 » Sat May 21, 2016 21:17

Widowmaker94 wrote:
AdamMc66 wrote:This may sound silly but how'd you install it? I've got a RAR file and I've no idea where in the Seven Hells to put it.

AdamMc66... Wait... You're the guy on SB with the Stannis avatar, right?


Yes!! You wouldn't happen to be the Widowmaker with the Valaryian stuff on their profile pic? Fancy meeting you here.
AdamMc66
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:56

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Sat May 21, 2016 22:45

AdamMc66 wrote:
Widowmaker94 wrote:
AdamMc66 wrote:This may sound silly but how'd you install it? I've got a RAR file and I've no idea where in the Seven Hells to put it.

AdamMc66... Wait... You're the guy on SB with the Stannis avatar, right?


Yes!! You wouldn't happen to be the Widowmaker with the Valaryian stuff on their profile pic? Fancy meeting you here.



I would. I'm the one with the Visenya avatar. Heh. Small world, am I right?

As for the installation... Uhm... You unzip the rar file. Then extract the contents to the mod folder of CK2. Inside Documents/Paradox Entertainment/Crusader Kings II/mod
User avatar
Widowmaker94
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 18:57

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by AdamMc66 » Sat May 21, 2016 23:46

Widowmaker94 wrote:
I would. I'm the one with the Visenya avatar. Heh. Small world, am I right?

As for the installation... Uhm... You unzip the rar file. Then extract the contents to the mod folder of CK2. Inside Documents/Paradox Entertainment/Crusader Kings II/mod


How do I know if I've done it correctly? All I got was a RAR file that opened up as a wordpad. Should I be able to click it on the menu where you click the GoT mod when you start up the game?
AdamMc66
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Thu Jul 10, 2014 12:56

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by Elorin » Tue May 24, 2016 09:28

I like the idea of mod beccouse i like have alot of building and building up kingdom infrastructure. But itis unbalanced.

Like Peasant farms, they give alot of land morale first lvl gives 10% and next more and more my 8k troops just killed 26k troops on defencive posiions with half morale my army total morale was 27k, dont think that is normal but im not here to complain but offer suggestion.

1. decrese morale on building like 2% per lvl, And decrease income from buildings like diamond mines and others. After 30 years i earn 840 gold in month and it raising. Too fast to end game and go boring.
Elorin
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Fri Mar 22, 2013 08:44

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Tue May 24, 2016 12:27

Elorin wrote:I like the idea of mod beccouse i like have alot of building and building up kingdom infrastructure. But itis unbalanced.

Like Peasant farms, they give alot of land morale first lvl gives 10% and next more and more my 8k troops just killed 26k troops on defencive posiions with half morale my army total morale was 27k, dont think that is normal but im not here to complain but offer suggestion.

1. decrese morale on building like 2% per lvl, And decrease income from buildings like diamond mines and others. After 30 years i earn 840 gold in month and it raising. Too fast to end game and go boring.



You can always edit the files yourself. I find this perfectly balanced for people wanting to play as minor lords and such. It's a lot of fun.
User avatar
Widowmaker94
 
Posts: 319
Joined: Mon Nov 30, 2015 18:57

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by omnipotentatus » Tue May 24, 2016 22:06

Don't know if it's been reported, or if it's intentional. The peasant farm buildings end up giving 550% morale bonus in total if you build all 10 of them, doubt that's intended. Correcting it so that each of the peasant farm buildings give 10% morale would be fine, as that would add up to a total of a 100% morale bonus (You have to remember that each upgraded building adds the new bonus on top of the bonus from the old building).
omnipotentatus
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue May 24, 2016 21:54

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by nsd » Tue May 24, 2016 22:07

AdamMc66 wrote:
Widowmaker94 wrote:
I would. I'm the one with the Visenya avatar. Heh. Small world, am I right?

As for the installation... Uhm... You unzip the rar file. Then extract the contents to the mod folder of CK2. Inside Documents/Paradox Entertainment/Crusader Kings II/mod


How do I know if I've done it correctly? All I got was a RAR file that opened up as a wordpad. Should I be able to click it on the menu where you click the GoT mod when you start up the game?


Get a program like 7zip or Winrar, they're both free. Use that to open up the rar file and extract the folder and the .mod file inside to Documents/Paradox Entertainment/Crusader Kings II/mod
nsd
 
Posts: 16
Joined: Tue May 13, 2014 20:46

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by Salociin » Sun Jun 12, 2016 19:17

Anyone know if this still works with 1.2?
Salociin
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 21:32
Location: Returned from the Smoking Sea

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by Lord_Brune » Mon Jun 13, 2016 00:03

Salociin wrote:Anyone know if this still works with 1.2?


It does, and this goes for all building mods that just add some buildings to the game. The only thing they might break is have some of the preset buildings not built, but that can easily be changed in the .txt files. As for this breaking, I had no problems, and no problems with previous updates.
Lord_Brune
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Jun 12, 2016 23:59

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by Salociin » Wed Jun 15, 2016 04:54

Lord_Brune wrote:
Salociin wrote:Anyone know if this still works with 1.2?


It does, and this goes for all building mods that just add some buildings to the game. The only thing they might break is have some of the preset buildings not built, but that can easily be changed in the .txt files. As for this breaking, I had no problems, and no problems with previous updates.


Thanks!

There seems to be a minor localization error for the Braavosi culture building, namely, it displays as ca_bravvosi_culture

I tried looking in the localization folder, but I couldn't seem to find the offending value. What file would it most likely be in?
Salociin
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Fri Mar 28, 2014 21:32
Location: Returned from the Smoking Sea

PreviousNext

Return to Sub-Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests