Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by ARADPLAUG » Thu Jun 16, 2016 17:47

Dumb question, but how do I download the file? Every time I click on 'slow download' in just reloads the page.
ARADPLAUG

PostPosted by Lord_Brune » Thu Jun 16, 2016 18:11

Salociin wrote:
Lord_Brune wrote:
Salociin wrote:Anyone know if this still works with 1.2?

It does, and this goes for all building mods that just add some buildings to the game. The only thing they might break is have some of the preset buildings not built, but that can easily be changed in the .txt files. As for this breaking, I had no problems, and no problems with previous updates.

Thanks!

There seems to be a minor localization error for the Braavosi culture building, namely, it displays as ca_bravvosi_culture

I tried looking in the localization folder, but I couldn't seem to find the offending value. What file would it most likely be in?

Sorry I could not reply sooner. After digging around for a bit I found this which might prove useful. In the localization folder of this mod there's a file 'Free Cities Cultures.' You can see there what the name of the culture is supposed to be in-game and how it should appear. In the Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod\common\buildings directory there's a .txt file named 'City Cultures.' In that file if you scroll down a bit you will see ct_bravvosi_culture. In this case it would be ct_bravvosi_culture. Change the name to the correct one, and change the desc call to the correct one too. Do the same in the Cultures file, scroll down a bit and change the names to the correct ones, this time starting with ca_. Now, I am not a modder, but I am almost sure this should fix things.
Lord_Brune

PostPosted by Valor1 » Sat Jun 18, 2016 14:46

Will there be a unique building for Lannisport? :D
Valor1

PostPosted by booderbulls » Mon Jun 20, 2016 06:57

harrenhal upgrade :?:
booderbulls

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Sun Sep 18, 2016 22:45

I refined and expanded the brothel code, so here's new code you can add to your building mod.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/14dl3x2xtazov ... el.7z?dl=0
You can find my many mods here
My Paypal link if you want to send me some money for whatever reason.
Literary World of Goshen
Goshen Sagas Group - Newly Open Goshen Sagas Reddit
SinStar87

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Tue Sep 20, 2016 17:17

Can someone just make the Unique buildings version of this submod?
Widowmaker94

PostPosted by Soulbourne » Thu Oct 13, 2016 05:59

This will work fine with v1.3 right? Dont think building additions should interfere, but not sure.
Soulbourne

PostPosted by Jozzuz » Thu Oct 20, 2016 09:01

So i have lustful trait, but still i can't find option to build brothel. I also have SinStar's Visit Brothel mod.
Jozzuz

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 09:43

If you are using my version then you don't need lustful, you can activate the brothel with an intrigue decision.
Literary World of Goshen
SinStar87

PostPosted by Jozzuz » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:07

SinStar87 wrote:If you are using my version then you don't need lustful, you can activate the brothel with an intrigue decision.

Oh.. What if i have both activated? I thought your mod is like an addon to Flamequeen's brothel.
Jozzuz

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:12

I changed how the brothel is activated in my version. The rest is improving on what's in Flamequeen's. As for using both, idk it depends on which version's building is selected.
Literary World of Goshen
SinStar87

PostPosted by Jozzuz » Thu Oct 20, 2016 11:32

SinStar87 wrote:I changed how the brothel is activated in my version. The rest is improving on what's in Flamequeen's. As for using both, idk it depends on which version's building is selected.

So i changed focus to business, only then brothel finally appeared in castle buildings, lustful trait didn't seem to work. Now i can fill that brothel and people can visit it..
Jozzuz

PostPosted by arkonwarlock » Thu Oct 20, 2016 21:44

Hello i was wondering if you could mod something for Lorath. the religion of Lorath indicates that they hold great religious value for the mazes that cover their capital. Now i leave it up to you on how to do that but i'm assuming having a capital covered in ancient mazes would make the lorathi very difficult to bring to siege maybe even making somewhat of a fortress city.

speaking of mazes supposedly High garden has series of mazes outside its walls designed by a lorathi maze guy.
arkonwarlock

PostPosted by Soulbourne » Fri Oct 21, 2016 01:10

Sin, should I just add on the drop box to my copy of flamequeens mod if I want your improvements, or would you suggest just adding your submod?

And can you see any reason it would cause issues in an existing save? Don't know if it changes anything vital in the save game data but dont see why it would.
Soulbourne

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 01:34

you can add it to flame queens. I added a courtesan trait in the improvement version so would break saves..
Literary World of Goshen
SinStar87

PostPosted by Soulbourne » Fri Oct 21, 2016 01:46

So does the dropbox you linked. I imagine events are reliant on the new trait and seems like a lot of extra work to tweak it all in so guess I'll just save it for next game or until I get bored enough to dig through.
Soulbourne

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Fri Oct 21, 2016 02:47

Not sure what you are asking, the dropbox link I posted here is my visit brothel mod, posted it so Flamequeen would know it's updated and could integrate it into this mod. I figured afterward I would create a separate thread because it became more of an advance system worthy of a submod.
Literary World of Goshen
SinStar87

PostPosted by Soulbourne » Fri Oct 21, 2016 02:58

Ah. Thought the version here was a slightly stripped version of your sub mod you were donating for her.
Soulbourne

PostPosted by Knop » Tue Nov 01, 2016 12:49

If you want to play the submod in v1.3, you need to edit the Dragonstone file in /Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod/history/provinces:
- max_settlements = 5
- delete the two "b_sweetport sound" files

And if you wish to get the Oldtown extensions write the Oldtown file in the same folder with a capital letter ;)
Knop

PostPosted by Aquila » Tue Dec 13, 2016 05:13

Hey guys was wondering if you guys knew how to fix a bug with Storms end. I'm playing as baratheon i've tried through house customizer and as an actual baratheon. I can't get the option to upgrade storms end, it says I don't fulfill the dynasty requirements.
Aquila

PreviousNext

Return to Sub-Mods