Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Wed Dec 14, 2016 20:59

Aquila wrote:Hey guys was wondering if you guys knew how to fix a bug with Storms end. I'm playing as baratheon i've tried through house customizer and as an actual baratheon. I can't get the option to upgrade storms end, it says I don't fulfill the dynasty requirements.

Hmm... copy paste the Storms End stuff from the Unique Province Buildings.txt ? I'll see what's wrong with it.
Widowmaker94

PostPosted by fladnag16 » Thu Dec 15, 2016 01:00

Narrowed down which mod was screwing up the new 1.3.2 update, unfortunately this mod doesn't appear to be compatible. Vanilla-Mod works great by itself but with this activated it crashes within days.

Edit** Checksum is correct but this mod as standalone still causing crashing
fladnag16

PostPosted by Aquila » Fri Dec 23, 2016 20:24

Widowmaker94 wrote:
Aquila wrote:Hey guys was wondering if you guys knew how to fix a bug with Storms end. I'm playing as baratheon i've tried through house customizer and as an actual baratheon. I can't get the option to upgrade storms end, it says I don't fulfill the dynasty requirements.

Hmm... copy paste the Storms End stuff from the Unique Province Buildings.txt ? I'll see what's wrong with it.

Sorry about the late response was out of town. Could you please still help me with it?
ca_storms_end_2 = {
desc = ca_storms_end_2_desc
prerequisites = { ca_storms_end_1 }
upgrades_from = ca_storms_end_1
potential = {
OR = {
province_id = 304 #Storms End

}
}
trigger = {
is_capital = yes
FROM {
is_feudal = yes
war = no
prisoner = no
prestige = 1000
capital_holding = { location = { province_id = ROOT } }
OR = { dynasty = 498
dynasty = 45000224
dynasty = 45000225
dynasty = 45000226
dynasty = 45000227
}
}
}
build_cost = 1000
build_time = 665

fort_level = 7
levy_size = 0.6
garrison_size = 0.6
tax_income = 6
liege_prestige = 1.5
}
Aquila

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Wed Dec 28, 2016 22:50

Aquila wrote:
Widowmaker94 wrote:

Sorry about the late response was out of town. Could you please still help me with it?
ca_storms_end_2 = {
desc = ca_storms_end_2_desc
prerequisites = { ca_storms_end_1 }
upgrades_from = ca_storms_end_1
potential = {
OR = {
province_id = 304 #Storms End

}
}
trigger = {
is_capital = yes
FROM {
is_feudal = yes
war = no
prisoner = no
prestige = 1000
capital_holding = { location = { province_id = ROOT } }
OR = { dynasty = 498
dynasty = 45000224
dynasty = 45000225
dynasty = 45000226
dynasty = 45000227
}
}
}
build_cost = 1000
build_time = 665

fort_level = 7
levy_size = 0.6
garrison_size = 0.6
tax_income = 6
liege_prestige = 1.5
}

Huh, 498 IS Baratheon. What start are you using?
Widowmaker94

PostPosted by Aquila » Thu Dec 29, 2016 18:14

Widowmaker94 wrote:Huh, 498 IS Baratheon. What start are you using?

I started as a custom Baratheon in the Dance of Dragons in galemont.
Aquila

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Fri Dec 30, 2016 02:13

Aquila wrote:
Widowmaker94 wrote:Huh, 498 IS Baratheon. What start are you using?

I started as a custom Baratheon in the Dance of Dragons in galemont.

Custom Baratheon in Galemont?

Hmm... make a non-compressed save. Then check your dynasty for that character. Just to be sure.
Widowmaker94

PostPosted by Oalis » Sat Jan 07, 2017 03:05

Hello, please forgive me but I need help. I am trying to adjust this awesome mod for my personal use in a HIP-Game. I got everything more or less how I want it, theres just one thing and I would be very grateful if anybody could help me. The building "Levy Barracks" has the prerequisit "Military Armment XX" and I just cant figure out what Military Armment is. Im not even able to find the Levy Barracks in any of the files nor Military Armment. If anybody could help me with this thatd be great!
Oalis

PostPosted by r.j.c » Sun Jan 08, 2017 14:53

Hi

I would like to download this mod for CKII - AGOT but I'm not sure how?

I have been on to the website but I cannot see a download button...?

Can someone let me know how to download it, or any other websites where it is available?

Thank you! :)
r.j.c

PostPosted by fladnag16 » Tue Jan 10, 2017 20:32

Now getting the correct Checksum (BTXD), but nothing is showing up once in the game. So it seems like its not even registering the mod at all. Anyone got any tips or ideas on how to fix this? Would be much appreciated as this is easily my favorite submod.
Cheers

**Edit: Fixed the problem. Was literally all due to a missing " ' " in the file name...
fladnag16

PostPosted by Crash » Wed Feb 08, 2017 18:27

I'm having an unavoidable CTD while playing with this submod (and many others).

After that in error.log I find this:
[internationalizedtext.cpp:1051]: TEXT ERROR: The tag for $™s Range is the professional archery trained ground. This is where archers are trained and disciplined into a fully professional force.
Crash

PostPosted by lele » Wed Feb 22, 2017 10:15

fladnag16 wrote:Now getting the correct Checksum (BTXD), but nothing is showing up once in the game. So it seems like its not even registering the mod at all. Anyone got any tips or ideas on how to fix this? Would be much appreciated as this is easily my favorite submod.
Cheers

**Edit: Fixed the problem. Was literally all due to a missing " ' " in the file name...

Do you mind sharing your solution? i really love this submod, but im not able to make it work properly.
lele

PostPosted by Ktulu » Sun Mar 12, 2017 23:20

Great submod!
Ktulu

PostPosted by Flamequeen » Sat Mar 25, 2017 08:49

Hey guys.

I haven't been on here in a while and honestly I can't be bothered to update this submod. That being said I might get back onto it in the future but that is a big 'if'. In the meantime I'll allow anyone who wants to use the code in my submod for any submod of their own to do so. :D
'To be or not to be? That is the question' - Shakespeare
Flamequeen

PostPosted by KappaKid » Wed Apr 12, 2017 04:22

Anyone who updates this mod for 1.4 will be worshipped by me like a true deity.
KappaKid

PostPosted by AkkBar00 » Fri Apr 21, 2017 15:44

So far I´ve been able to play with this mod on 1.4, although some capital building, like the Eyrie, are not appearing.

Also, I´ve made my own custom building for Oldstones with an upgrade, but I would like to make something like the Restore Harrenhall events for it, since the upgrade is pretty easy. Once I am done I am able to take Seagard pretty fast and to compete with Riverrun and Harrenhal. However I think it would be great to have an event to reduce the fort level of rival places in order to hinder other houses, since the Riverlands becomes pretty chaotic once I manage to fully upgrade oldstones, with very powerful houses competing constantly. To put it simple, is there any way to mod an event to have a rival house´s province´s castle level reduced after a blood feud war instead of just leveling it into a ruin?
AkkBar00

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Tue May 02, 2017 22:57

AkkBar00 wrote:So far I´ve been able to play with this mod on 1.4, although some capital building, like the Eyrie, are not appearing.

Also, I´ve made my own custom building for Oldstones with an upgrade, but I would like to make something like the Restore Harrenhall events for it, since the upgrade is pretty easy. Once I am done I am able to take Seagard pretty fast and to compete with Riverrun and Harrenhal. However I think it would be great to have an event to reduce the fort level of rival places in order to hinder other houses, since the Riverlands becomes pretty chaotic once I manage to fully upgrade oldstones, with very powerful houses competing constantly. To put it simple, is there any way to mod an event to have a rival house´s province´s castle level reduced after a blood feud war instead of just leveling it into a ruin?

To be fair, The Riverlands are pretty damn chaotic in canon if there isn't a royal putting their foot down constantly.

However... think you could give me a copy of this Oldstones mod? It sounds fun.
Widowmaker94

PostPosted by L3THOGulet » Sat May 13, 2017 10:00

Great mod, makes the game for me. Sorry if you have been asked this before but when playing the mod, i can never build Storm's end, despite the fact i am playing as a Baratheon, i have the lastest mod update and submod update, can this be fixed or not, either way i'll live i would just like to upgrade storm's end. :)
L3THOGulet

PostPosted by othran » Wed Aug 02, 2017 10:32

I realise that the mod is not updated, but even though I am inexperienced I tried doing it (in some way or another) myself. Didn't work. My bug seems to be that many of the unique castles of the Great Houses (Highgarden, Casterly Rock etc.) turn into septs. Therefore the Westerlands is now a theocracy, the Reach is now a Merchant Republic and Storm's End does not appear at all. I've tried looking into this but I can't find the cause. Does anybody have a solution or an idea about this? Thanks. :D
Last edited by othran on Wed Aug 02, 2017 23:18, edited 1 time in total.
othran

PostPosted by Riddickphb » Wed Aug 02, 2017 14:35

Could you upload the file to another location?
I can not download it.
Riddickphb

PostPosted by othran » Wed Aug 02, 2017 22:10

othran

PreviousNext

Return to Sub-Mods