Is this compatible with 1.5?
Kinvara

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by Swagger » Thu Aug 03, 2017 16:34

Kinvara wrote:
othran wrote:I believe this should be it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ieomh1sul36rv ... d.rar?dl=0

Is this compatible with 1.5?

im using it in 1.5, works fine for now as i haven't encountered any bugs or crashes directly related to it. use at your own risk though.
Swagger

PostPosted by ugsouza » Thu Aug 03, 2017 16:48

i'm using it with 1.5 and the main castles(castelry rock, storm's end...) have many bugs. Most of them have an army of 500 men because are in the second level. Is this right?
The Red Keep works fine here(around 17k men, VI castle)
Castelry Rock- temple
Winterfell- second level
Highgarden-second level
Storm's End-second level
(i dont know the names of the main castles of these places, sorry)
ugsouza

PostPosted by othran » Thu Aug 03, 2017 17:39

As far as I know the mod was last updated a year ago, so you shouldn't expect that it will work well with 1.5. It works, but it's not pretty. For example (as stated earlier) unique province holdings and buildings do not appear in many places, notably in the Reach and Casterly Rock, turning them into the wrong governments. This may only apply to my game but I'll still give a warning. Other problems may appear for other players.

Anybody up to explaining or posting a guide on how to update the mod, or maybe even do it themselves? Don't know if we actually have the permission to post an update to the mod, so a guide would perhaps be necessary. The RP opportunities added by this mod are wonderful.
Last edited by othran on Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:30, edited 1 time in total.
othran

PostPosted by Riddickphb » Thu Aug 03, 2017 22:12

othran wrote:I believe this should be it:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/ieomh1sul36rv ... d.rar?dl=0

Thank you so much.
Riddickphb

PostPosted by fladnag16 » Fri Aug 04, 2017 00:10

I don't have much experience modding but I was able to update this myself and has been totally compatible with the most recent AGOT mod. I also fixed a recurring problem with Oldtown, Dragonstone and Driftmark. I don't have permission to post it publicly but if I was given authorization I could post my version.
Cheers
fladnag16

PostPosted by othran » Fri Aug 04, 2017 11:34

I think Flamequeen is active on reddit so maybe you could contact her there?
othran

PostPosted by Dankmemestation » Sat Aug 05, 2017 04:21

I'm just really confused all the special buildings that the mod brought just cant be built. They just say requirement:never
and require that you have a certain amount of money. So is this a glitch or is there an event?
Dankmemestation

PostPosted by othran » Sat Aug 05, 2017 19:34

Are you talking about the main castle? Because that can only be upgraded (eg. Large to Huge castle) with your castellan if I remember correctly.
othran

PostPosted by Flamequeen » Sun Aug 06, 2017 05:44

fladnag16 wrote:I don't have much experience modding but I was able to update this myself and has been totally compatible with the most recent AGOT mod. I also fixed a recurring problem with Oldtown, Dragonstone and Driftmark. I don't have permission to post it publicly but if I was given authorization I could post my version.
Cheers

You can post your version :D

I actually wanted to update this submod but couldn't figure out why the North and Reach became republics. Probably could have figured out the problem eventually but I got a little pissed :evil:

It was annoying as all hell too. I spent two hours completely overhauling the submod. I removed some buildings and added an event to upgrade Kingslanding and Dragonstone as well as balancing the economic and military buildings. But of course in the end it was all for nothing. :cry:

Last time I put any effort into something I really wanted to do. One perk of being a lazy bitch is that if I fail at least it doesn't hurt. ugh.

Anyway you can post your version of the mod.
'To be or not to be? That is the question' - Shakespeare
Flamequeen

PostPosted by othran » Mon Aug 07, 2017 18:10

fladnag you better get back to us!
othran

PostPosted by StoneWallace17 » Mon Aug 07, 2017 20:09

Definitely, I miss using this mod. I think I had updated it myself a while ago, or rather attempted to. It was pretty lazily done.
StoneWallace17

PostPosted by othran » Wed Aug 09, 2017 19:54

Don't know if I can post this here or if it helps, but I've noticed that from the first bookmark to A Rogue Prince that the buildings appear like normal (although crash when you press them). If you press any later bookmark the governments change because the top holdings (Storm's End, Casterly Rock, Highgarden etc.) of the Lord Paramount's disappear. They don't get replaced or anything, they're just gone. I'm going to continue looking into this. Maybe it has something to do with the history?

EDIT: I managed to fix the wrong government types after staring at the screen for hours. Now I have three identified problems: Wrong localisation, wrong culture bonuses and the game crashes when pressing on the previously absent holdings. I'll look into it after a good nights sleep.

UPDATE: I redid everything and everything that was a problem previously has been fixed. The game doesn't CTD when I press the previously mentioned holdings and everything works perfectly. I might have changed balance slightly by accident, so if anything seems off just tell me when I have uploaded the mod! All that remains is that Winterfell has dissapeared, but it should be easy to fix.

EDIT3: The update to the buildings is complete! I haven't looked at the brothel yet though, but I'll post the update as soon as I get permission.
Last edited by othran on Thu Aug 10, 2017 19:13, edited 1 time in total.
othran

PostPosted by ArchagnelRU » Thu Aug 10, 2017 18:43

I managed to make this mod work, but I did not touch the construction of brothel and it's events. If you want to add new buildings you'll have to copy several folders 1. Buildings. 2. On_action 3. Decisions (King's Landing) 4. Events (King's Landing) 5.Localization. All of them you'll have to put inside AGOT mod folder. In order to be able to upgrate special buildings you'll have to remove this "trigger = { always = no }" from Unique Province Buildings, Kings Landing Unique Buildings, Essos Unique Province Buildings. There could be some problems with other mods, but I'm not sure. At the moment I'm playing with another mod Colonize Valyria and it works fine. I hope this will help someone :)
ArchagnelRU

PostPosted by othran » Fri Aug 11, 2017 09:56

I'm going to ask here too, in case Flamequeen doesn't see the message I've sent.

May I post an update to this mod?
othran

PostPosted by erwi8891 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 16:58

I think you can safely take it that fladnags permission to post his update (as of aug 6) goes for you too as it seems Flamequeen got a bit mad at his creation and isn't going to be getting around to it again for a while. As long as no one is trying to claim it as their own I think we can interpret Flamequeen as being fine with the community updating it. And I think there are quite a lot of us that love Flamequeens work, it just feels so wrong to even try and play without it. I just got the normal buildings working, couldn't even begin to make the special ones behave and they're so great to have. I want to have the Osgreys reclaim their ancestoral castel but it crashed everytime I clicked it ;)

Also, Flamequeen we shall await you returning to us with a glorious update in another year or so :mrgreen:
erwi8891

PostPosted by StoneWallace17 » Fri Aug 11, 2017 19:04

Yeah I would guess it's cool for you to post it here if the other guy isn't coming back. I've been getting ready to start a new game after tweaking a few things for myself the last few days, so I hope you upload it soon, lol
StoneWallace17

PostPosted by Cercio Valyerdos » Fri Aug 11, 2017 23:39

Like 8 posts up she said you could post your updated mod
Cercio Valyerdos

PostPosted by 00matthew2000 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 02:02

I would love to see an update by either Flame or someone else to this mod, here's hoping for one soon!
00matthew2000

PostPosted by othran » Sat Aug 12, 2017 10:24

Alright, here it is. Finally!
Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod for AGOT 1.5

Changelog: Just general bugfixes, also added Ghiscari Legionary Barracks (I think?).
Haven't looked into the brothel code yet. Please tell me if it doesn't work.

I have used it with about 10 different submods this far and I haven't seen any incompatibilities.
othran

PreviousNext

Return to Sub-Mods