Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod v1.1

PostPosted by 00matthew2000 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 14:48

Thank you, i'll give it a try!
00matthew2000

PostPosted by 00matthew2000 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 14:55

There still seems to be a problem where the Westerlands are a theocracy, does anyone know how to fix this?
00matthew2000

PostPosted by othran » Sat Aug 12, 2017 15:13

Doesn't appear for me, but I'll look into it. If I've fixed it before I can do it again!

Edit: I just redownloaded it and started a new game. Everything looks fine. Are you sure that you completely removed the old mod?
othran

PostPosted by 00matthew2000 » Sat Aug 12, 2017 16:38

So, i've done what you recommended and I can say it does indeed work normally with just the main AGOT mod and the building mod enabled. However, I enabled my other submods to see what that would do (Bloodlines, Century of Blood, Challenge to Duel, Congenital Overhaul, Duel Recorder, Legendary Warriors, More Bookmarks, Traits Expanded, Custom Kings, and Sketchy and Slvrbuu's cheat mods), and the theocracy problem is back.

I'll experiment with different combinations of these mods to see if I can single out which one(s) is causing the issue.
00matthew2000

PostPosted by biropg » Wed Aug 16, 2017 13:42

Been noticing a number of small problems with province holdings. dragonstone has one more holding slot to make buildings, but the slot while on dragonstone, is instead connected to sweetport sound, and they will ask you for it to be made their vassal. the holding that you build by the way, is actually what is regularily the main holding of sweetport sound.

also, the black wall castle of old volantis is gone.

and finaly, the problem with baratheons not being able to build storms end.2 is still there. also insane that the gardners cant upgrade highgarden,
biropg

PostPosted by othran » Thu Aug 17, 2017 11:51

Been noticing a number of small problems with province holdings. dragonstone has one more holding slot to make buildings, but the slot while on dragonstone, is instead connected to sweetport sound, and they will ask you for it to be made their vassal. the holding that you build by the way, is actually what is regularily the main holding of sweetport sound.

also, the black wall castle of old volantis is gone.

and finaly, the problem with baratheons not being able to build storms end.2 is still there. also insane that the gardners cant upgrade highgarden,

Oh yeah, Sweetport sound. I believe it's a leftover from older versions. I'll fix it.

Black Wall appears for me, but I might have edited it without adding it into the mod.

What appears when you try to build Storm's end as a a Baratheon?

Last but not least, to add the Gardeners simply find their id and add it into the possible dynasties in "buildings/Unique Province Buildings."
Like this:
OR = { dynasty = 253
dynasty = 45000228
dynasty = 45000229
dynasty = 45000230
dynasty = 45000231
dynasty = "gardener"
othran

PostPosted by othran » Thu Aug 17, 2017 13:24

I'll be posting a new version soon which includes general bugfixes and some new buildings.
othran

PostPosted by StoneWallace17 » Thu Aug 17, 2017 23:55

I think the dynasty # might be wrong for the Baratheons under storms_end_2.

I'm still working on modding some stuff for myself so I can't start a game to check for sure but this mod shouldn't touch Old Volantis as far as I can tell.
StoneWallace17

PostPosted by theshadow603 » Fri Aug 18, 2017 04:18

othran wrote:I'll be posting a new version soon which includes general bugfixes and some new buildings.

Awesome. This is one of my favorite submods.
theshadow603

PostPosted by othran » Fri Aug 18, 2017 21:53

Do you guys have any requests for buildings you'd like to be added or modified/balanced? So far I've mostly done unique buildings (eg. Temple in Volantis, Pyramid of Meereen, Prince's palace in Pentos).

Thinking of adding ruined buildings on the Rhoyne and in Old Ghis that can be upgraded/restored to their former glory.
othran

PostPosted by Cercio Valyerdos » Sat Aug 19, 2017 00:43

I have been using this mod for a long time, every version I have felt some of the moral bonus's or certain bonus's are just not to my taste (no offense to flamequeen I do love this mod and play every game with it) however I've seen games with the iron throne having over 2 million troops and having armies with like 15000% moral bonus I'm not sure if it goes above 100 or not but seems a bit much so I toned down the moral bonus on all building by 90% on my personal version. Changed some stats on culture specific buildings I felt should be different like dornish winery not providing gold I felt dorne makes good money off the wine so it should be useful for that. I'd love to see more buildings/cultures tied to further eastern areas of the game but I understand not alot of people play there. A big thing for me personally is I enjoy playing religions who can build in the temple buildings so it's not just a wasted slot
Cercio Valyerdos

PostPosted by StoneWallace17 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 02:13

I don't remember enough of Essos to suggest anything else. Bring on the update :)
StoneWallace17

PostPosted by StoneWallace17 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 20:08

Oh, a minor suggestion before you post the next update, add the Stark-Targaryen dynasty to any building that requires either of those two dynasties.
StoneWallace17

PostPosted by livelikeme14 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 21:52

othran wrote:Do you guys have any requests for buildings you'd like to be added or modified/balanced? So far I've mostly done unique buildings (eg. Temple in Volantis, Pyramid of Meereen, Prince's palace in Pentos).

Thinking of adding ruined buildings on the Rhoyne and in Old Ghis that can be upgraded/restored to their former glory.

I love the idea above and i would really love it if you showed the free cities some love, especially bravos and volantis :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
livelikeme14

PostPosted by mp84 » Tue Aug 22, 2017 17:07

Cercio Valyerdos wrote:I have been using this mod for a long time, every version I have felt some of the moral bonus's or certain bonus's are just not to my taste (no offense to flamequeen I do love this mod and play every game with it) however I've seen games with the iron throne having over 2 million troops and having armies with like 15000% moral bonus I'm not sure if it goes above 100 or not but seems a bit much so I toned down the moral bonus on all building by 90% on my personal version. Changed some stats on culture specific buildings I felt should be different like dornish winery not providing gold I felt dorne makes good money off the wine so it should be useful for that. I'd love to see more buildings/cultures tied to further eastern areas of the game but I understand not alot of people play there. A big thing for me personally is I enjoy playing religions who can build in the temple buildings so it's not just a wasted slot

This is kind of why I'm afraid to use this mod too as much I love what it does.. I briefly installed it and to see all the unique buildings and such was pretty awesome and adds a lot of flavor.

But than when I notice the upgrades it can have to your soldiers on the other buildings added, I figured the more you play in the current game, the more insane the troop count and their bonuses would get as time went on. What you said confirmed my assumptions... Perhaps a 2nd version of the mod could be done which just really has the more unique buildings to focus on and all that fun stuff, without the added bloat that buffs troops and such.
mp84

PostPosted by Aszrayel » Thu Aug 24, 2017 12:43

What would be really cool, but a TON of work, would be to make these buildings as modular parts of the main mod castle buildings. That would help the bloated army numbers. To be more clear, for example, instead of having a castle level add troops itself, make it a prerequisite for the certain level buildings in this mod. So a level one castle would be able to build the level one modular buildings, level two able to build the level two buildings, etc. Just an idea, but, as I said, it would be a TON of work.
Aszrayel

PostPosted by othran » Thu Aug 24, 2017 14:16

Sorry guys, studies have started up again. Update is going to take a little while longer, I'll estimate it at around a week.

Aszrayel wrote:What would be really cool, but a TON of work, would be to make these buildings as modular parts of the main mod castle buildings. That would help the bloated army numbers. To be more clear, for example, instead of having a castle level add troops itself, make it a prerequisite for the certain level buildings in this mod. So a level one castle would be able to build the level one modular buildings, level two able to build the level two buildings, etc. Just an idea, but, as I said, it would be a TON of work.

This actually sounds doable, although I will have to go through the history files a lot. Think it's a great idea, I'll try it out!
othran

PostPosted by Aszrayel » Fri Aug 25, 2017 00:56

othran wrote:Sorry guys, studies have started up again. Update is going to take a little while longer, I'll estimate it at around a week.

Aszrayel wrote:What would be really cool, but a TON of work, would be to make these buildings as modular parts of the main mod castle buildings. That would help the bloated army numbers. To be more clear, for example, instead of having a castle level add troops itself, make it a prerequisite for the certain level buildings in this mod. So a level one castle would be able to build the level one modular buildings, level two able to build the level two buildings, etc. Just an idea, but, as I said, it would be a TON of work.

This actually sounds doable, although I will have to go through the history files a lot. Think it's a great idea, I'll try it out!

Yeah, that would be one of the big reasons it would be a lot of work. Another is making sure troop numbers are comparable to those in the mod right now if you wanted to be more lore-friendly. Another thing, when I had played with this mod in the past and realized how big the troop numbers were getting, was to mess with the base supply limits in the provinces. Never did, nor looked into, that though.
Aszrayel

PostPosted by Alduinala » Sun Sep 03, 2017 03:53

While I usually make alot of personal balance tweaks (it has been said before, the buildings give ridiculous bonuses), this is the only sub-mod I consider essential.
I love all the building descriptions and variety it adds, I've actually upgraded all the unique buildings just to read their descriptions! Unfortunately the theocracy bug is affecting me too, really sad because I have a hard time playing without it.
Alduinala

PostPosted by 00matthew2000 » Fri Sep 08, 2017 22:05

So i've been playing the AGOT mod with several submods enabled and have noticed that when I attempt to build the kingsroad and it finishes, I cannot open holdings in provinces that have the Kingsroad modifier. The game freezes and will not unfreeze. Further, when the event comes up it'll say something along the lines of "nobuilding built in Kings Landing" and the other provinces.

I've followed the instructions posted and have found that it is not a problem with the base AGOT mod as it works with only that mod enabled. I am guessing it has something to do with Flamequeen's Ultimate Building Submod but I don't know. My checksum is WARA. Thanks for any help you guys can provide
00matthew2000

PreviousNext

Return to Sub-Mods