[SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

[SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by zerofighterr » Wed Dec 09, 2015 11:50

Image

This is a compilation of various things I've wanted in the game that I finally got off my arse and put in. The list is pretty exhaustive, but it includes new graphics, loading screens, traits, events, decisions, a removed Essos for better performance, and much much more.

It is primarily designed for the multiplayer roleplay group I'm part of but is completely compatible with singleplayer if other users here might want to use it.

Download link:


The Westeros Only Version download link:



Install instructions:
Unpack with 7zip, winrar or similar tool
Place the 'AGOT RP' and 'AGOT RP.mov' file in: Documents\Paradox Interactive\Crusader Kings II\mod
Select the Game of Thrones mod and AGOT RP in the launcher under 'Mods'
Last edited by zerofighterr on Wed Feb 08, 2017 19:40, edited 10 times in total.
Image
User avatar
zerofighterr
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 19:54
Location: The Netherlands

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by zerofighterr » Wed Dec 09, 2015 13:27

Current version: 1.0 for A Game of Thrones 1.0

Features:
- Portraits, Clothing & Armour from Congenital Overhaul
- Challenge to duel from Blackninja's mods
- Tem's Legendary Warrior
- Custom Dornish, Andal and Ironborn helmets
- Essos largly removed, this does not include several free cities. Braavos, Pentos, Myr, Lys, Tyrosh and the Stepstones are still in
- Ability to hire a foreigner (Costs more but they're worth it)
- Minor event changes


Current known bugs:
- None?


Credits:
Blackninja - For coding support, help and for the challenge to duel submod. MASSIVE thanks for doing several things for me
LancelotLoire - For various artwork (portraits, a couple valyrian sword icons)
nyarlathotep - For the hire foreigner decision
Cracktooth - For some portrait artwork (particularly the new ironborn helm)
tem - for the Legendary Fighter idea
ZeroFighterR for the personality trait fixes, other things and updating the submod to the latest version
Soundcritters - load music
Vystas - Starting up this submod
TWOIAF - load screens
Last edited by zerofighterr on Thu Jan 14, 2016 12:37, edited 6 times in total.
Image
User avatar
zerofighterr
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 19:54
Location: The Netherlands

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by karmaepsilon » Wed Dec 09, 2015 21:29

Played through and about 4 years past the end of the War of 5 Kings as Robb and only really noticed this one issue:
Image
Happens all the time in battlefield duels
karmaepsilon
 
Posts: 141
Joined: Thu Jul 19, 2012 17:37

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by Erenith » Wed Dec 09, 2015 21:56

Noticed that Robert's Rebellion bookmark is instead called The Mongols.
Erenith
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Sun Sep 28, 2014 18:00

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by tze » Thu Dec 10, 2015 08:15

Kingsroad localisations are messed up.
Personal interaction doesn't work. (Newer versions have the send gift/insult options instead)
tze
 
Posts: 36
Joined: Thu Jun 25, 2015 18:03

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by zerofighterr » Thu Dec 10, 2015 09:25

karmaepsilon wrote:Played through and about 4 years past the end of the War of 5 Kings as Robb and only really noticed this one issue:
Image
Happens all the time in battlefield duels


Hmm, must have fucked it up there, thanks for the report!

Erenith wrote:Noticed that Robert's Rebellion bookmark is instead called The Mongols.


I just noticed :lol:

Thanks for the report

tze wrote:Kingsroad localisations are messed up.
Personal interaction doesn't work. (Newer versions have the send gift/insult options instead)



Will check te kingsroad localisation,

Must have missed it in the files.. woops :oops:
Image
User avatar
zerofighterr
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 19:54
Location: The Netherlands

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 13:39

If you did the localisation right then the battlefield duel issue is probably a non-breakable space character in your event file. Using notepad++ ctrl f then select extended and search for \u00A0 and replace all occurrences of it with a normal space
Graduate Content Designer on Project Caligula

My amazingly empty Twitter account: @blackninja9939

Posts edited in this colour were done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines
More Decisions
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
More Bookmarks
User avatar
blackninja9939
Moderator
 
Posts: 5690
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:50
Location: England

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by zerofighterr » Thu Dec 10, 2015 14:14

blackninja9939 wrote:If you did the localisation right then the battlefield duel issue is probably a non-breakable space character in your event file. Using notepad++ ctrl f then select extended and search for \u00A0 and replace all occurrences of it with a normal space


Nah, I was using the localisation of the old version.. :lol:

Anyways, I updated the submod,

changelog:

- Fixed hand of the king granting
- fixed duels localisation
- fixed robert's rebellion scenario being named The Mongols
- fixed kingsroad localisation
- Fixed blank events
- special buildings re-added
- province history redone
- small changes


Also blackninja, can you lock the old thread? topic7739.html
Image
User avatar
zerofighterr
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 19:54
Location: The Netherlands

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Thu Dec 10, 2015 14:42

zerofighterr wrote:Also blackninja, can you lock the old thread? topic7739.html

Yep done
Graduate Content Designer on Project Caligula

My amazingly empty Twitter account: @blackninja9939

Posts edited in this colour were done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines
More Decisions
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
More Bookmarks
User avatar
blackninja9939
Moderator
 
Posts: 5690
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:50
Location: England

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by Vandilion » Thu Dec 10, 2015 17:01

Just wondering, are their known compability issues with other mods?
Well, I saw it adds traits, changes some sword names, etc.... so my first guess would be that it's incompatible with congential overhaul, or am I mistaken here?

Groetjes vanuit Limburg,
Vandilion
Vandilion
 
Posts: 18
Joined: Sun Apr 26, 2015 12:04

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by zonkie » Thu Dec 10, 2015 17:24

What stuff from Congential is included in this submod? The hairstyles and beards? :)
zonkie
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 19:29

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by zerofighterr » Fri Dec 11, 2015 11:50

zonkie wrote:What stuff from Congential is included in this submod? The hairstyles and beards? :)


Only the hairstyles, beards and clothing

Vandilion wrote:Just wondering, are their known compability issues with other mods?
Well, I saw it adds traits, changes some sword names, etc.... so my first guess would be that it's incompatible with congential overhaul, or am I mistaken here?

Groetjes vanuit Limburg,
Vandilion


We have some things from congential overhaul in the submod, but yes its incompatible.
Image
User avatar
zerofighterr
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 19:54
Location: The Netherlands

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by ruufozz » Fri Dec 11, 2015 13:04

Link doesn't work for me is incomplete. Could you fix it please?
Thank you for the mod.
ruufozz
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Tue Oct 27, 2015 07:48

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by zerofighterr » Fri Dec 11, 2015 17:09

Should work now
Image
User avatar
zerofighterr
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 19:54
Location: The Netherlands

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by zerofighterr » Fri Dec 11, 2015 19:55

Sorry for the double post.

Updated the download link,

I've added the following free cities:
- Braavos
- Pentos
- Lys
- Myr
- Tyrosh

And of course:
- Kingdom of Andalos
- Kingdom of Stepstones

Also the mercenaries have been fixed and can be hired now.
Image
User avatar
zerofighterr
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 19:54
Location: The Netherlands

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by zonkie » Fri Dec 11, 2015 23:31

Thanks, great mod!
zonkie
 
Posts: 82
Joined: Mon Jan 13, 2014 19:29

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by repbypop » Sat Dec 12, 2015 01:18

zerofighterr wrote:Sorry for the double post.

Updated the download link,

I've added the following free cities:
- Braavos
- Pentos
- Lys
- Myr
- Tyrosh

And of course:
- Kingdom of Andalos
- Kingdom of Stepstones

Also the mercenaries have been fixed and can be hired now.


How can i remove all the Essos cities and regions that were added ? I would like to keep Essos completely off from my game.
repbypop
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 19:01

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by zerofighterr » Sat Dec 12, 2015 01:55

repbypop wrote:
How can i remove all the Essos cities and regions that were added ? I would like to keep Essos completely off from my game.


Pretty sure that this link still has westeros only:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mb4vy9e2xek32 ... T.rar?dl=0

just updated the submod to incorpate the challenge to duel submod from blackninja
Image
User avatar
zerofighterr
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 19:54
Location: The Netherlands

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by repbypop » Sat Dec 12, 2015 02:27

zerofighterr wrote:
repbypop wrote:
How can i remove all the Essos cities and regions that were added ? I would like to keep Essos completely off from my game.


Pretty sure that this link still has westeros only:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mb4vy9e2xek32 ... T.rar?dl=0

just updated the submod to incorpate the challenge to duel submod from blackninja


Thanks. Does the Mercenaries and the others bugs cited previously are fixed in this link
repbypop
 
Posts: 94
Joined: Mon Jan 19, 2015 19:01

Re: [SUBMOD] AGOT Roleplay 1.0

PostPosted by zerofighterr » Sat Dec 12, 2015 03:18

repbypop wrote:
zerofighterr wrote:
repbypop wrote:
How can i remove all the Essos cities and regions that were added ? I would like to keep Essos completely off from my game.


Pretty sure that this link still has westeros only:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/mb4vy9e2xek32 ... T.rar?dl=0

just updated the submod to incorpate the challenge to duel submod from blackninja


Thanks. Does the Mercenaries and the others bugs cited previously are fixed in this link


I havent fixed the mercenaries actually in that one, I'll include it though. Redownload the submod for the fixed mercs. Rest of the fixes should be in there though ;)
Image
User avatar
zerofighterr
 
Posts: 817
Joined: Tue Nov 05, 2013 19:54
Location: The Netherlands

Next

Return to Sub-Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest