Multiplayer

Arrange and discuss multiplayer games here

Multiplayer

PostPosted by Kalzarr » Fri Dec 11, 2015 09:30

Quick question to anyone who plays multiplayer with this mod, do you experience de syncs every few minutes? And if so, does anyone know of any way to fix it? I play multiplayer quite often with a couple RL friends when they come over, and we ways seem to lose connection to each other so we have to save and relod literally every 5-10 mins, with a 15-20 min timeframe being really good (rarely gets that much) and this is on a 1 or 2 speed because it always says one of us is lagging behind when we go to 3 (3 speed literally only 30 seconds at most before it lags behind) now the lagging behind ocassionally happens when we play on vanillas ck2 but not nearly as often (we can play on 3 speed most of the time without incident, and even 4-5 at times). The de syncs in vanilla happen maybe once or twice every 50-100 years, but I couldn't even count how many would happen during that time span on this mod. We haven't even managed to play that many since much earlier versions of the game. Anyway, any help is appreciated.

-side note, V1.0 is great on singleplayer, haven't experienced any slowdowns in multiple games of 200+ Years, thanks for the great work devs!
Kalzarr

Re: Multiplayer

PostPosted by Vlad » Fri Dec 11, 2015 12:00

hi, i have similar probs.

i have post this not long ago :

topic10206.html

And the answer is : no solutions i m afraid :(
Vlad

Re: Multiplayer

PostPosted by Kalzarr » Sat Dec 12, 2015 02:57

Ahh dang that blows. Thanks though. Any idea if the Westeros only submod would work better?
Kalzarr

Return to Multiplayer