The seed is strong [agot v1.5]

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by AegonAretino » Fri Mar 17, 2017 17:25

Bran Stark and Rickon Stark have red hair, is there a way to have them have ned and arya's hair color? Nice mod btw especially :)
AegonAretino
 
Posts: 2
Joined: Fri Mar 17, 2017 17:22

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by SPARTAN5809 » Fri Mar 17, 2017 19:45

You can use the /gfxculture [ character id] Stark_dyn to give them the Stark ethnicity
SPARTAN5809
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Mon Dec 28, 2015 06:30

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by Nightmare1 » Wed Apr 05, 2017 19:34

Can anyone tell me if its possible to add the hair and beards from Congenital Overhaul to work with the dynasties added by this mod?
Nightmare1
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Wed Apr 06, 2016 21:27

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by kenway » Wed Apr 05, 2017 20:49

Nightmare1 wrote:Can anyone tell me if its possible to add the hair and beards from Congenital Overhaul to work with the dynasties added by this mod?


someone merged both mods and put the link on the previous page but it includes the traits from congenital overhaul too. Works on 1.3.2 - but both mods aren't updated for 1.4 yet as far as i know
kenway
 
Posts: 24
Joined: Thu Mar 16, 2017 18:21

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by Podrick pussy killer » Sun Apr 16, 2017 05:13

So we'll be getting an update to the new version?
Podrick pussy killer
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 00:55

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by Mayonez_kun » Sun Apr 16, 2017 20:45

i am waiting 1.4.1
Mayonez_kun
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 06:43

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by Podrick pussy killer » Mon Apr 17, 2017 04:06

Mayonez_kun wrote:i am waiting 1.4.1

Oh thanks for the info update this is one of the mods i cant play without and the wait is killing me
Podrick pussy killer
 
Posts: 34
Joined: Sun Feb 07, 2016 00:55

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by eagle034 » Mon Apr 17, 2017 14:37

The mod should already work fine. I didn't have any problems using it with the new version.
eagle034
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Apr 17, 2017 04:09

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by Ktulu » Sun Apr 23, 2017 03:01

eagle034 wrote:The mod should already work fine. I didn't have any problems using it with the new version.


Yep, it's working fine. 40 years and no problem so far.
Ktulu
 
Posts: 21
Joined: Wed Mar 08, 2017 01:36

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by Arelas » Thu Apr 27, 2017 07:05

Can anyone reupload the dlc portraits patch since ever time i click it, it says file not found?
Arelas
 
Posts: 19
Joined: Mon Apr 08, 2013 10:09

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by Takemaru » Tue May 02, 2017 19:14

I made a few versions of a seed is strong trait icon, you might like one of them.

https://imgur.com/a/SwYib
刹那の猛丸
User avatar
Takemaru
 
Posts: 23
Joined: Tue Dec 22, 2015 00:17

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by FlamingStag » Wed May 03, 2017 07:45

Takemaru wrote:I made a few versions of a seed is strong trait icon, you might like one of them.

https://imgur.com/a/SwYib


Those are fantastic
User avatar
FlamingStag
 
Posts: 17
Joined: Sun Nov 15, 2015 08:36

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by AWildWightAppeared! » Sat May 06, 2017 22:53

Takemaru wrote:I made a few versions of a seed is strong trait icon, you might like one of them.

https://imgur.com/a/SwYib


Ten outta ten!
User avatar
AWildWightAppeared!
 
Posts: 43
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 08:08

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by Thycs » Tue May 09, 2017 23:31

I really love this mod, especially the trait inheritance for Umber and Mormont. I wanted to ask if you are going to add other dynasties aswell, like the Boltens with additional chance to get quick or Crakehalls are also often mentioned to be very robust so maybe an increased chance for them to get strong. And would it be possible to give for example Tarlys a better chance to get a better commader education or for Tyrells for Stewardship? Thank your for making this amazing mod.
Thycs
 
Posts: 4
Joined: Sun May 24, 2015 21:00

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by ArchonVylarr » Fri May 12, 2017 02:17

Fantastic mod. Valyrian beauty is frequently mentioned throughout the books, so the Targaryens and other Valyrian houses should have a chance of being born with the attractive trait.
ArchonVylarr
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 03:09

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by Mayonez_kun » Fri May 12, 2017 11:15

ArchonVylarr wrote:Fantastic mod. Valyrian beauty is frequently mentioned throughout the books, so the Targaryens and other Valyrian houses should have a chance of being born with the attractive trait.

already in main mod
Thycs wrote:I really love this mod, especially the trait inheritance for Umber and Mormont. I wanted to ask if you are going to add other dynasties aswell, like the Boltens with additional chance to get quick or Crakehalls are also often mentioned to be very robust so maybe an increased chance for them to get strong. And would it be possible to give for example Tarlys a better chance to get a better commader education or for Tyrells for Stewardship? Thank your for making this amazing mod.

no. these all info about only present generation.
Takemaru wrote:I made a few versions of a seed is strong trait icon, you might like one of them.

https://imgur.com/a/SwYib

i already have some trait icon suggestions, but i want blue-black colour :c anyway thx
who wants can replace with your icon in folder

about upd:
will arrive in the end of may, so update it there too, dont have ck2 now
Mayonez_kun
 
Posts: 103
Joined: Fri Nov 13, 2015 06:43

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by ArchonVylarr » Sun May 14, 2017 20:34

Mayonez_kun wrote:already in main mod


I know, but I was thinking to increase the likelihood. Referring to the Targaryens, the GOT appendix says "their heritage proclaimed in a striking (some say inhuman) beauty", and a disproportionate amount of the Targaryens who we've been introduced to throught World of Ice and Fire, D&E, and ASOIAF are described as attractive. Currently it's only around 15% or something right? Maybe bump it up to around at least 40%.
ArchonVylarr
 
Posts: 26
Joined: Thu Jun 11, 2015 03:09

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by Lilypad1463 » Wed May 17, 2017 06:31

Will we be getting an update for 1.4.1?
Lilypad1463
 
Posts: 3
Joined: Thu Apr 06, 2017 14:28

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by BlackfyreRulz » Tue May 30, 2017 07:10

I'ts already working with 1.4.1
BlackfyreRulz
 
Posts: 52
Joined: Mon May 15, 2017 07:46

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by Otama » Wed May 31, 2017 11:35

I installed the new version, but none of the gfx seems to be showing up. No new helmets, armor, etc.
Otama
 
Posts: 11
Joined: Wed May 31, 2017 11:33

PreviousNext

Return to Sub-Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest