The seed is strong [agot v1.5]

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: The seed is strong....

PostPosted by Mayonez_kun » Fri Jul 21, 2017 18:05

upd:
1) Updated to 1.5. Also works with Century of Blood.
2) There are in main mod event, which allow to stark kids(robb,arya etc) and margaery appear through event. So they were appearing with common north graphical culture. Now they appear random 50/50 with tully/stark gfx.
3) Some few changes for events and other dynasties
Mayonez_kun

Re: The seed is strong [agot v1.5]

PostPosted by motiff » Sat Jul 22, 2017 13:34

Do you plan updating the "old" version (the one without headgear and hairstyles) for 1.5? I would really like to play this mod with Congenital Overhaul and Dlc Portraits.

upd: Seems like the "old" version is not that old after all. The naming confused me :D I guess I have to wait for the other two to be updated.
motiff

PostPosted by Jannik » Mon Jul 31, 2017 20:23

Hi,

please i need help. How I install the File? I have no idea how this work.
Jannik

PostPosted by Sourjapes » Tue Aug 01, 2017 02:44

Jannik wrote:Hi,

please i need help. How I install the File? I have no idea how this work.

Unzip the file and then move it to your Documents/Paradox Interactive/Mods/ folder

You should have two files in the zip, the mod file and then a folder with all the files

Once those are in the above location activate the mod with the CK2 launcher
Sourjapes

PostPosted by Jannik » Tue Aug 01, 2017 09:37

Ok thanks :D
Jannik

PostPosted by Lordking » Thu Aug 03, 2017 12:28

Please combine this mod with CPRplus for AGOT also for the love of god don't abandone this mod again it really helps the game
Lordking

PostPosted by Helvetti » Thu Aug 03, 2017 13:04

Lordking wrote:Please combine this mod with CPRplus for AGOT also for the love of god don't abandone this mod again it really helps the game

DLC Faces + Seed is Strong + Congenital = 500% better AGOT
Helvetti

PostPosted by DaemonT » Fri Aug 04, 2017 12:42

Is it possible to make it so the new crowns only show if you're actually King and not a LP? Looks odd to have Baratheon having a crown whilst the other LPs don't.
DaemonT

PostPosted by Mayonez_kun » Fri Aug 04, 2017 16:39

i think this is possible, yeah
Mayonez_kun

PostPosted by DaemonT » Fri Aug 04, 2017 16:53

Mayonez_kun wrote:i think this is possible, yeah

How would i go about doing that? Thanks in advance
DaemonT

PostPosted by TheCed » Sat Aug 05, 2017 11:07

Helvetti wrote:
Lordking wrote:Please combine this mod with CPRplus for AGOT also for the love of god don't abandone this mod again it really helps the game

Yes please.
TheCed

PostPosted by The_Kingmaker » Sun Aug 06, 2017 01:23

When I load the mod it seems that the crowns and stuff are out of place, all over the portrait. Is it because I'm using other mods with it? Im using the congenial mod as well as the DLC portraits mod. Thanks!

EDIT: I may have been using the wrong version.. user error! :oops:
The_Kingmaker

PostPosted by crdwain » Mon Aug 07, 2017 16:42

TheCed wrote:
Helvetti wrote:

Yes please.

I like my own combination, along with the children from BLG.
Spoiler: show

Spoiler: show

http://imgur.com/gallery/GVuwc
crdwain

PostPosted by DaemonT » Mon Aug 07, 2017 20:22

Mind sharing that? :P
DaemonT

PostPosted by crdwain » Mon Aug 07, 2017 21:13

DaemonT wrote:Mind sharing that? :P

It's edited dlc content (specifically English, southern, German, byzantine and Ugric) so I'm not sure the legality of it all.

I've done a few edits in gimp, mainly with he mind of keeping the traditional beard and hair orders. (Where certainly mustaches and beard go in the order and where the bowl cut and ling thinning hair go, so that canon characters maintain their appearence).

If someone could advise me on this, I'd be more than happy to share. I'm pretty sure that congenital overhaul uses norse and celtic assets, as well as east slavic, but I'm still not sure.
crdwain

PostPosted by unsavory » Mon Aug 07, 2017 22:33

crdwain wrote:

It's edited dlc content (specifically English, southern, German, byzantine and Ugric) so I'm not sure the legality of it all.

I've done a few edits in gimp, mainly with he mind of keeping the traditional beard and hair orders. (Where certainly mustaches and beard go in the order and where the bowl cut and ling thinning hair go, so that canon characters maintain their appearence).

If someone could advise me on this, I'd be more than happy to share. I'm pretty sure that congenital overhaul uses norse and celtic assets, as well as east slavic, but I'm still not sure.

It's rule 7 of user mods:
Castellon wrote:7) No material from one Paradox IP(Game or DLC, includes any content in them) may be used in a user mod, unless that user mod can assure only people with that other Paradox IP installed can use it. If doing that is beyond the technical ability of the particular mod maker or it is impossible then they cannot be used.

Link
unsavory

PostPosted by crdwain » Mon Aug 07, 2017 23:29

I mean, it is completely fair enough. And I don't have the wherewithal to create an installer such as the CPR+ one, so there we have it!
crdwain

PostPosted by Malgoth » Tue Aug 08, 2017 18:06

Guys, with The seed is strong, awesome mod by the way, Euron lost his eyepatch in the portrait. Does anyone had the same issue? I really can't figure out how to fix it and "GFX_character_blinded_eyes:p10" looks fine by me. :?:
Malgoth

PostPosted by DaemonT » Tue Aug 08, 2017 18:21

crdwain wrote:

If i remember correctly, CPR(+) used to just send links with the content to those who verified it by showing their installed DLC on steam, so if you want to, i can do that, really dont wanna miss out on that awesomeness of yours :)
DaemonT

PostPosted by crdwain » Tue Aug 08, 2017 20:24

There's a couple of assets from cpr as well, two wildling beard (from their celtic beards) and the last northern hair (from their norse Christian asset).

Edit:
I also don't know what blg's rules are. Anyway, I shan't further derail the topic of a mod that is always on my 'essential' list.
crdwain

PreviousNext

Return to Sub-Mods