The seed is strong [agot v1.5]

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: The seed is strong [agot v1.5]

PostPosted by Solid Snake » Tue Aug 08, 2017 21:49

Malgoth wrote:Guys, with The seed is strong, awesome mod by the way, Euron lost his eyepatch in the portrait. Does anyone had the same issue? I really can't figure out how to fix it and "GFX_character_blinded_eyes:p10" looks fine by me. :?:

It's because they are not added in the portrait spites. You could solve it with adding "GFX_character_eyepatch:p13:y:o32x63" in the dynasty spites.
Solid Snake

PostPosted by Malgoth » Wed Aug 09, 2017 05:49

Solid Snake wrote:
Malgoth wrote:Guys, with The seed is strong, awesome mod by the way, Euron lost his eyepatch in the portrait. Does anyone had the same issue? I really can't figure out how to fix it and "GFX_character_blinded_eyes:p10" looks fine by me. :?:

It's because they are not added in the portrait spites. You could solve it with adding "GFX_character_eyepatch:p13:y:o32x63" in the dynasty spites.

Oh, thanks a lot, buddy, all is working now. :D blinded_eyes for blinded characters, douh.
Malgoth

PostPosted by Wetbeard » Wed Aug 09, 2017 22:56

Solid Snake wrote:

How can we add all the other features for all the dynasties as well (for example, a mask if they're disfigured).
Wetbeard

PostPosted by DaemonT » Sat Aug 12, 2017 17:24

DaemonT wrote:
Mayonez_kun wrote:i think this is possible, yeah

How would i go about doing that? Thanks in advance

Could anyone help me out with this? I'm a really newb when it comes to modding :P
DaemonT

PostPosted by Moarice » Sun Aug 13, 2017 18:34

Have you considered making a dynastic ethnicity for the Daynes? They lack their famous white/Valyrian hair ever since they were changed to Westerosi Valyrian in-game.
Moarice

PostPosted by captaintergal » Sun Aug 13, 2017 20:34

Hi, sorry for my english it's not my mother language.

I just want to know if the file in the mod on the duel engine overwrite the files of other mod who which concerns the same files.

In clear if i have to merge the ssduel_engine_events.txt to your mod with the duel_engine_events.txt of the Congenital overhaul for having the duel systeme incorporate the features of the two mods and not just one.

Thanks
captaintergal

PostPosted by DutchGuy » Mon Aug 14, 2017 01:35

Could the Baratheon/Durrandon eyes be made a more light blue ? The current version almost looks black :D
DutchGuy

PostPosted by StoneWallace17 » Mon Aug 14, 2017 06:52

Moarice wrote:Have you considered making a dynastic ethnicity for the Daynes? They lack their famous white/Valyrian hair ever since they were changed to Westerosi Valyrian in-game.

This would be great.
StoneWallace17

PostPosted by Mayonez_kun » Mon Aug 14, 2017 10:15

Moarice wrote:Have you considered making a dynastic ethnicity for the Daynes? They lack their famous white/Valyrian hair ever since they were changed to Westerosi Valyrian in-game.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Ashara_Dayne
captaintergal wrote:I just want to know if the file in the mod on the duel engine overwrite the files of other mod who which concerns the same files.

In clear if i have to merge the ssduel_engine_events.txt to your mod with the duel_engine_events.txt of the Congenital overhaul for having the duel systeme incorporate the features of the two mods and not just one.

its all normal. all apart
DutchGuy wrote:Could the Baratheon/Durrandon eyes be made a more light blue ? The current version almost looks black :D

Even now i still think it is blue, but you can change it in baratheon portraits txt
Mayonez_kun

PostPosted by Minrathous » Mon Aug 14, 2017 16:17

Hey guys, I finally nailed down a repeating crash my game had to this mod, (tested 1 by 1 and once this was disabled crash went away) it was a crash of the type: After 2 years, on a fixed day the game would crash, sometimes Feb 2, sometimes July 26th, etc, depending on the savegame.

My question: Is this because I used the OLD version? (not "old" version; the version the mod maker calls OLD) If I try the new one will it be fixed? I was skeptical because I don't want headdresses which only Great Houses can use...

--------------------edit------------------

"new" version takes much longer to crash, but also does. unfortunate.
Minrathous

PostPosted by Ozon671 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:15

Baratheons and Martells has a crown even they are kings/lord paramounts and depends of the Iron Throne, how i can fix it?
Ozon671

PostPosted by Mayonez_kun » Sat Aug 19, 2017 11:39

Martells have it because they are really have royal title.
When Dorne was peacefully incorporated into the Seven Kingdoms during the reign of Daeron II Targaryen, the Dornishmen received concessions from the Iron Throne, unlike the other Great Houses. Among these were the right to retain the Dornish royal title of prince, while the rulers of the other regions of the Seven Kingdoms had been reduced to Wardens or Lords Paramount during the War of Conques
(c) wiki
Fix to baratheons i make in next version and all other houses. I make as i wrote earlier depend on the condition of your kingdom's royal title law.
Mayonez_kun

PostPosted by Otama » Mon Aug 21, 2017 23:17

Love the mod, using it in pretty much every run as it makes bloodlines of all dynasties clear.

One suggestion I've had, which is technically Baratheon-related. Came up with this when in a strange occasion, Robb took over and called Joffrey, Tommen and Myrcella bastards. Eventually Joffrey came back into power and legitimized himself as a full Baratheon rather than Lannister. He got the stag crown with golden Lannister clothes, which gave me an idea for your mod.

What about a decision for the fake Baratheons to declare themselves "true" Baratheons if all of the trueborn line like Stannis, Shireen and Renly have been defeated? Another option in this decision would be whether they just want to outright go for the regular Lannister dynasty or to adopt a Lannister-Baratheon dynasty with the split CoA that they get in the mod as it is right now, but not only as their kingdom's 'flag' but also as their dynasty's. This decision line would work kinda like the R+L=J event line.

There was a mod similar to this idea (Ours is the Fury) though it hasn't been updated in ages and just put them as members of the Baratheon dynasty from the start.
Otama

Previous

Return to Sub-Mods