Kingsguard Ambition (for AI)

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: Kingsguard Ambition (for AI)

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Thu Feb 16, 2017 23:20

tze wrote:One question. Would removing the forbid marriage trait after abort or success remove it from someone who still should have it? Like a kingsguard member or if a Sansa type character (with forbid marriage at some point) somehow had the ambition.

It would but your method still does it like that anyway does it not? Just by an event instead?
You can just copy the effects of your two events into the creation and then abort/success effects cause you currently use a character flag to check that the trait was added by the current event correct?
If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by tze » Thu Feb 16, 2017 23:41

blackninja9939 wrote:
tze wrote:One question. Would removing the forbid marriage trait after abort or success remove it from someone who still should have it? Like a kingsguard member or if a Sansa type character (with forbid marriage at some point) somehow had the ambition.

It would but your method still does it like that anyway does it not? Just by an event instead?
You can just copy the effects of your two events into the creation and then abort/success effects cause you currently use a character flag to check that the trait was added by the current event correct?

My current version does remove the trait from those with the correct flag. However the event doesn't check if a character already has the trait, so even if they were flagged, they already might have had it so I think my only options are to make

a second forbid marriage trait just for the kingsguard ambition
or
a flag that tells if the character already had a forbid marriage trait so it doesn't get removed upon abort or success.
tze

PostPosted by Solid Snake » Sat Apr 01, 2017 20:52

Is this mod still incompatible with the Congenital Overhaul ?
Solid Snake

PostPosted by KappaKid » Sun Apr 16, 2017 06:21

Anyone tested this much with 1.4?
KappaKid

Previous

Return to Sub-Mods