[Sub-Mod] AGOT Religious Conversion

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

[Sub-Mod] AGOT Religious Conversion

PostPosted by UCdeM » Wed Feb 17, 2016 18:10

Sorry for my English. I don't speak or write in this language.

Current version v3
Compatible with AGOT v1.2

The sub-mod Agot Religious Conversion enable you to request religious conversion in Agot.

- Unlike the old system, the vassal only becomes of his master's religion, when you press the "OK" event that indicates a successful conversion.
    - The AI can also convert.
    - The requirements to convert are the three options below, two things must be true:
      1. The target is not king .
      2. The target is not skagosi culture; or half southron culture (Manderly); or has at the same time andal culture group and religion other than the faith of the seven (Blackwood); or the issuer is at the same time king of Volantis with the target It is the R'hllor or valyrio religious and cultural group of free cities.
      3. Have the zealous trait and the target has not.
      * The option 2 prevents what skagosi culture characters or others (Manderly, Blackwood, ...) are converted so that begin a new game, now they can not be kings and its character must be a zealous to convert. If the target is a king, you can only convert if the zealous trait and he is neither the culture skagose, nor have the debt modifier.
    - Others requirements are:
      1. Neither you nor your vassal are at war.
      2. You have 100 piety and 10 wealth.
    - The effects are:
      1. You lose 10 wealth and get 10 piety and 10 prestige.
      2. Target is converted.
    - Possibility of converting kings.
    - Immediate conversion, without message.
    - Withdraw the opinion of condition.
    - Remove the defines.lua problem.

Screenshots:
Spoiler: show

Changelog:
Code: Select all
v3:
- Compatible with AGOT v1.2
- OFF: The requirements to convert are to have a relationship with the target character up to 35+ (36 or +) and the three options below, two things must be true.
- The requirements to convert are the three options below, two things must be true:
    1. The target is not king .
    2. The target is not skagosi culture; or half southron culture (Manderly); or has at the same time andal culture group and religion other than the faith of the seven (Blackwood); or the issuer is at the same time king of Volantis with the target It is the R'hllor or valyrio religious and cultural group of free cities.
    3. Have the zealous trait and the target has not.
    * The option 2 prevents what skagosi culture characters or others (Manderly, Blackwood, ...) are converted so that begin a new game, now they can not be kings and its character must be a zealous to convert. If the target is a king, you can only convert if the zealous trait and he is neither the culture skagose, nor have the debt modifier.
- Others requirements are:
    1. Neither you nor your vassal are at war.
    2. You have 100 piety and 10 wealth.
- The effects are:
    1. You lose 10 wealth and get 10 piety and 10 prestige.
    2. Target is converted.
- Immediate conversion, without message.
- Withdraw the opinion of condition.
- Remove the defines.lua problem.

v2:
- Updated for AGOT v1.2
- OFF: "Kings can not be converted, made to continue the impossibility of Robert Baratheon convert Eddard Stark."
- OFF: The only requirement to convert is to have a relationship with the target character up to 35+ (36 or +).
- OFF: You and the AI will still be able to request the conversion of kings, but the conversion success message will not come, preventing the conversion.
- OFF: You can still receive messages that a king was converted, but if you see the king in particular will see that it continues with the same religion as before.
- The requirements to convert are to have a relationship with the target character up to 35+ (36 or +) and the three options below, two things must be true:
    1. The target is not king.
    2. The target is not skagosi culture nor has the modifier opinion_debt_remembered.
    3. Have the zealous trait.
    * The option 2 prevents what skagosi culture characters or the appreciation modifier (as Manderly, which has an debt with Starks) are converted so that begin a new game, now they can not be kings and its character must be a zealous to convert. If the target is a king, you can only convert if the zealous trait and he is neither the culture skagose, nor have the debt modifier.

v1:
- Compatible with AGOT v1.0
-  Unlike the old system, the vassal only becomes of his master's religion, when you press the "OK" event that indicates a successful conversion.
-  The AI can also convert.
-  Kings can not be converted, made to continue the impossibility of Robert Baratheon convert Eddard Stark.
-  You and the AI will still be able to request the conversion of kings, but the conversion success message will not come, preventing the conversion.
-  You can still receive messages that a king was converted, but if you see the king in particular will see that it continues with the same religion as before.
-  The only requirement to convert is to have a relationship with the target character up to 35+ (36 or +).

Current version
Download - AGOT Religious Conversion v3

Ancient Versions
Download - AGOT Religious Conversion v1
Download - AGOT Religious Conversion v2

Other Mods
2. AGOT NightsWatch Empire
3. AGOT Update Buildings
4. AGOT Form New Duchy

My first mod. I hope you have fun, or no.
Once again, sorry for my English. I don't speak or write in this language, but I will answer all.
Last edited by UCdeM on Mon Jul 11, 2016 21:48, edited 20 times in total.
UCdeM

Re: [Sub-Mod] AGOT Religious Conversion

PostPosted by Manueldsdc14 » Sat Feb 20, 2016 01:40

Manueldsdc14

PostPosted by UCdeM » Sat Feb 27, 2016 22:27

:D
UCdeM

PostPosted by cynicalgiant » Sat Apr 09, 2016 05:19

Will this work with the latest version of the mod?
cynicalgiant

PostPosted by UCdeM » Mon Apr 11, 2016 02:33

I don't know, still play with the old version, I made another version with more requirements, but I'd rather not post it is still based on Agot 1.0. But feel free to test.
UCdeM

PostPosted by UCdeM » Sat Jun 04, 2016 22:54

UPDATED FOR AGOT v1.2!!! Agot Religious Conversion v2 :mrgreen:
UCdeM

PostPosted by Tanitanino » Sun Jun 05, 2016 18:35

Really cool, well done :)
Tanitanino

PostPosted by UCdeM » Mon Jun 06, 2016 07:08

Tanitanino wrote:Really cool, well done :)

Thanks, but I realized that the mod was not working kkk. But I adjusted, and took more simplified system, the mod is fully tested and attached image in the link.
UCdeM

PostPosted by Souwly » Thu Jul 07, 2016 12:37

I have a problem when using the mod. Although I can demand a conversion of faith and get the event promt when they decline or accept, nothing changes afterwards. For example, I tried to convert Mallador Umber to faith of the seven. He accepts, but after 2 years in-game he is still a believer in faith of the old golds. The same goes for all vassals of Jon Snow. The AI Jon Snow tries to convert. All accept the conversion (I think they do it yearly) and nothing changes. So it's an endless cycle. I use several sub-mods at the same time. Is this mod maybe not compatible with several sub-mods or is it something else? Love the idea and possibility of converting though.
Souwly

PostPosted by UCdeM » Thu Jul 07, 2016 13:52

The character only gets the message if the order requirements, regardless of whether the interaction window appears that accepts or not. But I'm working on another version of the mod, which does not send messages, converts immediately, it should be ready by the weekend or today, depending on my schedule. I'm doing it to correct the defines.lua problem, just have to set some conditions.
UCdeM

PostPosted by Souwly » Thu Jul 07, 2016 23:27

Okay, thank you for your explanation. I will keep an eye out for any updates of the mod in the next weeks. I appreciate the effort. Don't work too hard though, us mod-users can wait a few extra days.
Souwly

PostPosted by UCdeM » Fri Jul 08, 2016 01:51

New Version!!! Agot Religious Conversion v3 :mrgreen:
UCdeM

PostPosted by Souwly » Mon Jul 11, 2016 11:53

I'll try it out! :D
Souwly

PostPosted by Souwly » Mon Jul 11, 2016 19:26

UCdeM wrote:New Version!!! Agot Religious Conversion v3 :mrgreen:

This may be a dumb question, but how do I install the new version? When starting ck2 it isn't listed with the mods.
Souwly

PostPosted by UCdeM » Mon Jul 11, 2016 21:50

Souwly wrote:This may be a dumb question, but how do I install the new version? When starting ck2 it isn't listed with the mods.

Oh, a thousand apologies. I forgot to put the file for listing as mod in the game. Already concerted.

:oops: :lol:

New link: Download - AGOT Religious Conversion v3
UCdeM

PostPosted by Souwly » Mon Jul 11, 2016 22:17

UCdeM wrote:
Souwly wrote:This may be a dumb question, but how do I install the new version? When starting ck2 it isn't listed with the mods.

Oh, a thousand apologies. I forgot to put the file for listing as mod in the game. Already concerted.

:oops: :lol:

New link: Download - AGOT Religious Conversion v3

Thanks for adding it. I'm using it already :D
Souwly

PostPosted by Mirith » Tue May 23, 2017 23:42

Any chance of working with 1.4.1?
Pirate giants are pretty sweet xD
Mirith

Return to Sub-Mods