AGOT Dragon of the East: The Valyrian Empire (v1.6)

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: AGOT Dragon of the East: The Valyrian Empire (v1.6)

PostPosted by Splat_Tim » Sat Jul 16, 2016 21:00

pvt900 wrote:Is there any way to remove the bookmarks and restore the main games bookmarks? I enjoy the starts however The fact it wipes out all of the bookmarks kills it for me (sorry, I enjoy the mod alot however)

I believe you can get to the original bookmarks by changing the dates.
Splat_Tim

PostPosted by zslayern » Mon Jul 18, 2016 15:13

Splat_Tim wrote:
pvt900 wrote:Is there any way to remove the bookmarks and restore the main games bookmarks? I enjoy the starts however The fact it wipes out all of the bookmarks kills it for me (sorry, I enjoy the mod alot however)

I believe you can get to the original bookmarks by changing the dates.

And you can get to the bookmarked page by slowly flipping through the book.
Just saying that its quite annoying that it wipes all the bookmarks.
zslayern

PostPosted by Arcvalons » Wed Jul 20, 2016 01:10

I'll do something about the Bookmarks soon. Also, the issues with the CBs: I was trying to code the effects of the CBs myself, but I think I will instead use one of Paradox's triggers to avoid these issues in the future. I'm not that good of a coder.
Arcvalons

PostPosted by OmegaOprah » Thu Jul 21, 2016 22:02

Just started playing this mod and I'm in love with it already. I have one question; where did you get that image of Volantis? from the screenshot http://imgur.com/z9hpCwT . I really like Volantis and have tried finding images of it and I think that's one of the best ones.
OmegaOprah

PostPosted by Arcvalons » Fri Jul 22, 2016 00:28

OmegaOprah wrote:Just started playing this mod and I'm in love with it already. I have one question; where did you get that image of Volantis? from the screenshot http://imgur.com/z9hpCwT . I really like Volantis and have tried finding images of it and I think that's one of the best ones.

I shamelessly stole most of the event images I use from Google. That particular one came from here:
https://www.artstation.com/artwork/nJkRK
Arcvalons

PostPosted by OmegaOprah » Fri Jul 22, 2016 18:40

Thanks! I played a bunch last night, starting point was Volantis. Did some meddling with the console so I could start off as Valyrian emperor. One minor thing I'd like to report is that the genetics seem a bit off. Either there is a lot of cuckolding going on or somethings off. I've seen two Valyrian parents with pure Valyrian blood lines give birth to a brown haired non valyrian a few times, and I've scene a Andal breed with a Valyrian and the child looked dothraki. There a few other mysterious births going on around my empire and beyond.
OmegaOprah

PostPosted by Vaud » Sun Jul 24, 2016 08:50

Delete please
Vaud

PostPosted by eplekjekk1 » Sat Aug 06, 2016 16:17

love the mod!
can't raise any retinues, i have built a Recruitment Offices in my capital, but everything is just blank on the retinue page
eplekjekk1

PostPosted by Splat_Tim » Sat Aug 13, 2016 05:23

Is this dead?
Splat_Tim

I need help (v1.6)

PostPosted by TheAveon12 » Mon Aug 15, 2016 15:58

I started the Aegon the conqueror bookmark and there are no pop ups for me to attack and with the Viserys one I got a event straight of the bat saying something about the sealord using me to claim the throne but nothing happened after that? I need help
TheAveon12

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Tue Oct 18, 2016 03:55

Update?
Widowmaker94

PostPosted by arkonwarlock » Tue Oct 18, 2016 23:23

is it possible to institute a road construction system like the Iron throne in New Valyria? building roads in between the land locked cities states as well as instituting a "lighthouse or shipping convoy system" that would act as trade modifiers for the island ones? furthermore a trade bonus along the Rhoyne as one rebuilds it. along with this have similar options like improve royal fleet or improve capital.

Also i ask if there could be an in mod objective to retake and rebuild the free cities of Gorgososs in the Basilisk Islands and Essaria which is modern day vaes Khadokh. these are old dejure realm within the Valyrian Empire set up by Valyrians so not like the Ghiscari conquered cities.. so gorgossos works fine but in the process of resettling Essaria maybe give an option to rename the territories and titles back to the kingdom of Essaria and various valyrian sounding provinces in the kingdom as they're currently dothraki.

In a similar vein have the disputed lands change to say "the heartlands" after they are united under New Valyria.

adding realm laws for further rulings allowing further role play. Such laws did exist in Canon as Aegon the unlikely's marriage alliances were in order for such laws to pass. (i.e.improve plight of common folk (maybe add opinion to burghers or flavour text and decrease opinion of lords without kind charitable or just) law for religious tolerance toward selected religion, (integrate selected religion removing false religion opinion malus( decreases opinion on zealous, priests religious leaders of core religions as well as non-integrated faiths)
arkonwarlock

PostPosted by Lord Audiate » Tue Oct 18, 2016 23:33

Given Arcvalons hasn't been logged in on this forum for a few months, I don't think you should expect an update any time too soon. Though since the update just came out, perhaps he'll be interested in updating this in the future. He made a pretty great mod for vanilla CK2 involving Roman Restoration, so at this point he's my go-to guy for imperial related mods for CK2. I hope he'll come back, too. ;)
Lord Audiate

PostPosted by Arcvalons » Fri Nov 25, 2016 04:31

I've been busy with work lately, I don't know when I'll be able to update again.
Arcvalons

PostPosted by nestalatour » Thu Feb 16, 2017 20:12

My game keeps crashing when I start it up. I use crusader kings 2 beta 2.6.2. Normally it works fine with the AGOT mod. Do I need to use the Colonise Valyria submod? I have downloaded and installed the latest version
nestalatour

PostPosted by Criptiic » Sun Feb 19, 2017 20:23

does it work with saved games?
Criptiic

PostPosted by nestalatour » Wed Feb 22, 2017 17:58

I have fixed it now, I found a list with submods and their compatible versions and I needed to go back a version.
Thanks anyway
nestalatour

PostPosted by nestalatour » Wed Feb 22, 2017 18:09

Which kingdoms do you have to conquer before you can restore the Valyrian Empire?
nestalatour

PostPosted by Croix129 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 03:28

OK so I've used this mod to make an alternate history version of AGOT for myself (not to be published obviously, not wanting to be accused of plagiarizing), with Aegon going East instead of west. When setting this up I noticed that for some reason a few of my vassals have feudal government instead of the Imperial one, with the Counts being Lords instead of Archons and the Governors High Lords. The issue usually resolved itself within the first month but I don't know what causes this. Can you think of any reason this happens?
Croix129

PostPosted by Splat_Tim » Sat Apr 22, 2017 05:43

Though the answer is probably obvious, is this compatible with the latest version of the main mod?
Splat_Tim

Previous

Return to Sub-Mods