Sub-mods list with compatibility (v2)

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: Sub-mods list with compatibility (v2)

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 16:12

That's not really on my mod, it's part of numerous issues with CK2 2.7 patches, modded building files aren't overwriting properly or something. Similar issues with my heavy building overhaul where numerous counties were removed. Delete the dragon pits reworked files. (specifically buildings/palaces castles and dragon pits)
SinStar87

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 16:35

File overwriting is still working fine on 2.7.X patches as other mods use file overwriting with no problems, issues are likely due to minor errors or overwriting incorrectly somehow.
Graduate Content Designer on Project Caligula

My amazingly empty Twitter account: @blackninja9939

Posts edited in this colour were done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines
More Decisions
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by erbkaiser » Wed Sep 13, 2017 16:43

The dragonpits aren't the issue, the problem is that the APAARAZSMCECK2AGOTMGCS mod is missing the ca_household_guard building in common\buildings\castles.txt so a decision to create the household guard will spawn a blank building. Blank building means a crash the next time the holding view is opened.

Family palace (palaces.txt), same issue with fp_household_guard (not tested since I didn't play as a patrician).

Since APAARAZSMCECK2AGOTMGCS includes castles.txt it will fully overwrite AGOT's standard castles.txt, CK2 does not merge file contents.

I was able to fix the crash for myself by simply copying the deleted entry to the APAARAZSMCECK2AGOTMGCS copy of the buildings file.
erbkaiser

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 16:48

blackninja9939 wrote:File overwriting is still working fine on 2.7.X patches as other mods use file overwriting with no problems, issues are likely due to minor errors or overwriting incorrectly somehow.

As I said it seems to be modded building files not overwriting properly. There's no errors in my code that I've found and validator doesn't list anything wrong. Feel free to look it over though. As I said similar issues in my heavy buildings overhaul mod where editing the castles file caused the stepstones counties to fubar for some inexplicable reason.(all holdings were removed)
erbkaiser wrote:...

Where did you get it then? because it's in the moddb link and my dev version.
Last edited by SinStar87 on Wed Sep 13, 2017 16:56, edited 1 time in total.
SinStar87

PostPosted by erbkaiser » Wed Sep 13, 2017 16:56

SinStar87 wrote:Where did you get it then? because it's in the moddb link and my dev version.

First post of this thread "SinStar87's Ultimate Submod Collection (SinStar87)", hosted on Nexus Mods.
I guess that's an old version then.
erbkaiser

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Wed Sep 13, 2017 17:00

Ah, nexus was a pain to update on so I switched back to primary linking on moddb awhile ago. Thanks will fix that.

Tanitanino can you please change the link to this http://steamcommunity.com/groups/SinsSi ... 157110554/
SinStar87

Previous

Return to Sub-Mods