AGOT Overhaul v1.21 (w/ Valyrian Magic)

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: AGOT Overhaul v1.2 (w/ Valyrian Magic)

PostPosted by Draakje79 » Mon Jun 20, 2016 21:34

Great mod, enjoying playing it thank you!!! If you please can, when you have some time, update it to be compatible with 2.5.2.2 as I experience crashes too.
Draakje79

PostPosted by Lucas_de_wilde » Tue Jun 21, 2016 16:34

Hi, how do you get the moral authority of the Valyrian faith Higher? Because it needs to be at 50%? and with all the temples controlled its on 45%. Its a requirment for restoring the valyrian faith?

Nevermind I saw the hint my bad
Lucas_de_wilde

PostPosted by SBerger » Wed Jun 22, 2016 00:32

So I noticed how (I think it's with this submod) that dragon riders get their own titular title, and I can see how this is a good thing so Aegon's sisters don't go on adventurer conquests. This, however, is causing hell with the Targaryens and their customs. In my game, Aegon had a pretty high fertility, and so have the dragons. Each of his children rides a dragons, meaning they each have their own dragon rider titular title. But now, it's impossible to have the children marry one another, and each time I console to the Prince of Dragonstone to arrange a marriage with someone, he instantly breaks that. Though I have not used the "Marry Target" thing yet, so this may fix that. I just don't feel like going back to the Targaryens to force them to marry so their dynasty doesn't end after generation one of ruling Westeros.
SBerger

PostPosted by Sodar » Wed Jun 22, 2016 13:07

Amusingly I once started the game as count of Merryweather, and my treasure started ballooning into millions within a month. I didn't even touch the decisions.

When I started a game as the Duke of Tarths there was no problem. Weird.
Sodar

PostPosted by GoTfanboy » Wed Jun 22, 2016 19:09

Sodar wrote:Amusingly I once started the game as count of Merryweather, and my treasure started ballooning into millions within a month. I didn't even touch the decisions.

When I started a game as the Duke of Tarths there was no problem. Weird.

This has been fixed for the next version
“... a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.”
GoTfanboy

PostPosted by GoTfanboy » Wed Jun 22, 2016 19:11

SBerger wrote:So I noticed how (I think it's with this submod) that dragon riders get their own titular title, and I can see how this is a good thing so Aegon's sisters don't go on adventurer conquests. This, however, is causing hell with the Targaryens and their customs. In my game, Aegon had a pretty high fertility, and so have the dragons. Each of his children rides a dragons, meaning they each have their own dragon rider titular title. But now, it's impossible to have the children marry one another, and each time I console to the Prince of Dragonstone to arrange a marriage with someone, he instantly breaks that. Though I have not used the "Marry Target" thing yet, so this may fix that. I just don't feel like going back to the Targaryens to force them to marry so their dynasty doesn't end after generation one of ruling Westeros.

Well...The sole purpose for this was to enable way of life focus' for dragon riders. However, I can easily remove it if its ruining your games. I hadn't had a game with fertile dragons yet so I haven't see this explode within my dynasty.

Thanks for the feedback. This is exactly what I need to improve the mod.
“... a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.”
GoTfanboy

Re: AGOT Overhaul v1.21 (w/ Valyrian Magic)

PostPosted by sauronlord40 » Thu Jun 23, 2016 18:55

Looks great but is there any way to change dragon cb back to normal I don't like having to use it only once per lifetime, the dragons kinda lose their value then
sauronlord40

PostPosted by KatilTekir » Thu Jun 23, 2016 21:02

Seems like giving slave camp decision is bugged, you can give slave camp even if you don't have a slave camp in your province
KatilTekir

PostPosted by Funtkase » Fri Jun 24, 2016 02:10

Lucas_de_wilde wrote:Hi, how do you get the moral authority of the Valyrian faith Higher? Because it needs to be at 50%? and with all the temples controlled its on 45%. Its a requirment for restoring the valyrian faith?

Nevermind I saw the hint my bad

I must be blind because i can't seem to restore the Valyrian faith either :S

Care to explain what i'm doing wrong?
Funtkase

PostPosted by GoTfanboy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 20:40

KatilTekir wrote:Seems like giving slave camp decision is bugged, you can give slave camp even if you don't have a slave camp in your province

Noted thanks
GoTfanboy

PostPosted by GoTfanboy » Fri Jun 24, 2016 20:42

sauronlord40 wrote:Looks great but is there any way to change dragon cb back to normal I don't like having to use it only once per lifetime, the dragons kinda lose their value then

I added a NEW once per lifetime Dragon Invasion CB.

The ORIGINAL Dragon Conquest CB was not changed. You can use that all you want.

Invasion gives you control of all sieged provinces and baronies. Hence, it would be WAY OP to spam that across the globe.
GoTfanboy

PostPosted by Rick1091 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 05:10

Does anyone know if this is compatible with congenital overhaul?
Rick1091

PostPosted by co46 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 15:02

crash every 8 february.. possible reasons? i've downloaded the requirement but nothing to do, every 8 february the game crashes! ah before i forget.. the game crashes only if this mod is active!
co46

PostPosted by Draakje79 » Sat Jun 25, 2016 18:20

GoTfanboy wrote:
SBerger wrote:So I noticed how (I think it's with this submod) that dragon riders get their own titular title, and I can see how this is a good thing so Aegon's sisters don't go on adventurer conquests. This, however, is causing hell with the Targaryens and their customs. In my game, Aegon had a pretty high fertility, and so have the dragons. Each of his children rides a dragons, meaning they each have their own dragon rider titular title. But now, it's impossible to have the children marry one another, and each time I console to the Prince of Dragonstone to arrange a marriage with someone, he instantly breaks that. Though I have not used the "Marry Target" thing yet, so this may fix that. I just don't feel like going back to the Targaryens to force them to marry so their dynasty doesn't end after generation one of ruling Westeros.

Well...The sole purpose for this was to enable way of life focus' for dragon riders. However, I can easily remove it if its ruining your games. I hadn't had a game with fertile dragons yet so I haven't see this explode within my dynasty.

Thanks for the feedback. This is exactly what I need to improve the mod.

Yes please. I always have games where I try to create as many dragonriders I can, if this messes with marriages then please remove it.
Draakje79

PostPosted by bcoop360 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 05:13

I don't know if this is just me, but every time I begin a game I unwillingly divorce my wife. For example when I start a game as Rhaegar, I immediately divorce Elia. After I won the war I decided to marry Cersie(Lyanna had died) but every time I would divorce her.
The submods that I am currently running are: Bloodlines, Colonize Valyria, Congenital Overhaul, AGOT Overhaul v1.21, and Flamequeens Ultimate Building submod. The ones that I suspect causing the problem is either Cong. Overhaul or AGOT Overhaul. Any ideas?
bcoop360

PostPosted by co46 » Sun Jun 26, 2016 17:13

bcoop360 wrote:I don't know if this is just me, but every time I begin a game I unwillingly divorce my wife. For example when I start a game as Rhaegar, I immediately divorce Elia. After I won the war I decided to marry Cersie(Lyanna had died) but every time I would divorce her.
The submods that I am currently running are: Bloodlines, Colonize Valyria, Congenital Overhaul, AGOT Overhaul v1.21, and Flamequeens Ultimate Building submod. The ones that I suspect causing the problem is either Cong. Overhaul or AGOT Overhaul. Any ideas?

at least u can play it... at me crash always the same time!! My mods are this one, colonize valyria and the base version of the mod 1.12
co46

PostPosted by xjinzz » Mon Jun 27, 2016 03:46

bcoop360 wrote:I don't know if this is just me, but every time I begin a game I unwillingly divorce my wife. For example when I start a game as Rhaegar, I immediately divorce Elia. After I won the war I decided to marry Cersie(Lyanna had died) but every time I would divorce her.

The reason for the divorce is that high valyrians can only marry other high valyrians. check the mod files it should say:
character_event = {
id = eugenics.3
desc = "High Valyrians will only marry High Valyrians"
character_event = {
id = eugenics.4
desc = "High Valyrians will only concubine High Valyrians"
character_event = {
id = eugenics.5
desc = "High Valyrians will only betroth High Valyrians"

Haven't tested it myself but deleting these should allow you to marry anyone.
xjinzz

PostPosted by bcoop360 » Mon Jun 27, 2016 04:59

xjinzz wrote:

The reason for the divorce is that high valyrians can only marry other high valyrians. check the mod files it should say:
character_event = {
id = eugenics.3
character_event = {
id = eugenics.4
character_event = {
id = eugenics.5

Okay, thanks! I was acting dumb and totally forgot about this feature.
bcoop360

PostPosted by GoTfanboy » Tue Jun 28, 2016 02:52

xjinzz wrote:

character_event = {
id = eugenics.3
character_event = {
id = eugenics.4
character_event = {
id = eugenics.5

Absolutely correct. This is the only way to force the AI to keep the targaryen line pure. If anyone has a better idea then I'm all ears
GoTfanboy

PostPosted by Alayusas » Tue Jun 28, 2016 08:37

Ah, Hello, I've been really intrested in your submod and tried it including all the other requirements you've put up, but it keeps on crashing after a year, and I've never had that happen even in other playthroughs, I looked that it's said 2.5.2 specifically so I reverted to that aswell but still not working well, any ideas?
Alayusas

PreviousNext

Return to Sub-Mods