AGOT Overhaul v1.21 (w/ Valyrian Magic)

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: AGOT Overhaul v1.21 (w/ Valyrian Magic)

PostPosted by David752 » Thu Jul 28, 2016 09:19

Very eager to play this mod.

Have three of the four dependencies (Colonise, Rome and GOT itself) but can't seem to download the actual mod. when I click the Download link in the first message in this thread I get a small Infolinks panel which then takes me to my Facebook homepage.

I don't see this mode in the list of mod compatabilities either.

Help, please.

Thanks in advance.
David752

PostPosted by gekkeman » Sun Aug 07, 2016 00:18

Hi,

this submod does not work for ck2 2.5.2.2 version.
When i go to the custom setup screen all the flags are fcked up . The ironthrone doesnt have the right flag but some dornish flag
gekkeman

PostPosted by Vaud » Sun Aug 07, 2016 07:27

gekkeman wrote:Hi,

When i go to the custom setup screen all the flags are fcked up . The ironthrone doesnt have the right flag but some dornish flag

Sounds like you don't using Colonise Valyria submod.
Vaud

PostPosted by onurduman43 » Sun Aug 07, 2016 09:39

First of all, I love the mod. It adds a great amount of additional fun things to do to the game.

But, I seem to have a problem. I cannot build castle/city improvements with my castellian, I can build barracks/stables/port and stuff like that but when I get him to "improve holding", and it actually pops up it says "gained no building in valyria" (you know when it would normally say something like "gained large essosi fort in mantarys") and when I click the recently improved castle/city the game freezes.

I have tried disabling other mods to see which one is causing this problem. I thought at first it was "colonize valyria" mod but its not. Without this mod castles/cities in Valyria have no specific names, all of them are "City of Valyria/Castle of Valyria" but I can improve their holdings. When I enable this mod every city/castle in Valyria get unique names but I cannot improve their names any longer.

Any help?

Kind Regards,

Onur Duman
onurduman43

PostPosted by gekkeman » Sun Aug 07, 2016 15:25

Vaud wrote:
gekkeman wrote:Hi,

Sounds like you don't using Colonise Valyria submod.

Yeah thanks , I'm just stupid and can't read :P
gekkeman

PostPosted by cookielessman » Wed Aug 10, 2016 12:32

Anyone know why the dragonmont doesn't show up as a building in dragonstone? I have tried disabling and renabling the mod several times and it does not appear.
cookielessman

PostPosted by ChrisFox » Sat Aug 27, 2016 16:24

Very nice mod, but a bit unstable.
ChrisFox

PostPosted by kormer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 19:07

In the file \common\retinue_subunits\00_retinue_subunits.txt around line number 1466 you need to correct "fist_amount = 300" to "first_amount = 300". This should fix at least one of the major crashes. Still working on the one affecting Valyrian priests.

Current Bugged Code:
Code: Select all
RETTYPE_CUL_LHAZ3 =
{
   first_type = 3
   fist_amount = 300

second_type = 4
   second_amount = 200

potential = {
      is_republic = yes
         culture = lhazareen
   }
}

Corrected Code:
Current Bugged Code:
Code: Select all
RETTYPE_CUL_LHAZ3 =
{
   first_type = 3
   first_amount = 300

second_type = 4
   second_amount = 200

potential = {
      is_republic = yes
         culture = lhazareen
   }
}
kormer

PostPosted by kormer » Thu Sep 01, 2016 20:10

There is a bug in the base GoT mod that was carried over to this one in the files \common\traits\zz_new_traits.txt and \common\traits\valyrian_traits.txt files. See the linked topic for a fix.

topic11924.html
kormer

PostPosted by ChrisFox » Fri Sep 02, 2016 13:38

kormer wrote:There is a bug in the base GoT mod that was carried over to this one in the files \common\traits\zz_new_traits.txt and \common\traits\valyrian_traits.txt files. See the linked topic for a fix.

topic11924.html

Yay fixes
ChrisFox

PostPosted by Podrick pussy killer » Sun Sep 04, 2016 20:48

Hi i like the mod a lot but i have a problem everytime i arrange a bethrodal or marry someone it auto cancels after a few months you know how to fix that?
Podrick pussy killer

PostPosted by Vaud » Mon Sep 05, 2016 04:35

Podrick pussy killer wrote:Hi i like the mod a lot but i have a problem everytime i arrange a bethrodal or marry someone it auto cancels after a few months you know how to fix that?

GoTfanboy wrote:- High Valyrians are prohibited from marrying, concubining, or betrothing to non-high Valyrians
Vaud

PostPosted by SBerger » Wed Sep 07, 2016 22:33

Something I thought about and not sure if in this submod, but c_dragonstone should have all their holdings a Valyrian castles/cities, since they aren't quite Crownlands style, but were created well before the Crownlands were a notion.
SBerger

PostPosted by Suntroll » Wed Oct 19, 2016 16:08

Is this mod going to be updated for 1.3 or was it abandoned?

Sorry to bother but its been a long time since it was last updated and I want to know if I should wait for it before playing 1.3.
Suntroll

PostPosted by SBerger » Thu Oct 27, 2016 04:18

Suntroll wrote:Is this mod going to be updated for 1.3 or was it abandoned?

Sorry to bother but its been a long time since it was last updated and I want to know if I should wait for it before playing 1.3.

I don't think that a 1.3 update will be here any time soon. Given that there was a map change for the High Lordship of Dragonstone and many features in this submod were added in the base mod.
SBerger

PostPosted by ImJoWood » Thu Jan 12, 2017 06:54

I get that this mod is rather aggressive (after spending quite a while looking through it), but what are your plans on updating for compatibility with 1.3.2? It looks to me like some of the functionality from this mod was taken care of in the AGOT update, but I'd love to be able to use this mod and quite frankly haven't the time or ability as of yet to adapt it for the update.

Cheers,
ImJoWood

PostPosted by GoTfanboy » Fri Jan 13, 2017 03:14

Well, i don't really have time for gaming at the moment so I won't be updating it before societies comes out.

I have been adding features but i haven't updated my base game or AGOT mod since I released this. I'm still cruising through my first campaign...stable. I'm not sure why other folks are having crashes, but its probably related to dependency issues with colonize valyria (which has been updated since release).

When i commit to an update i will as blackninja if i could just include his mod inside mine so the version control won't get screwy. This is just something i made for my own enjoyment but wanted to share, so I do apologize regarding expectation management.
“... a mind needs books as a sword needs a whetstone, if it is to keep its edge.”
GoTfanboy

PostPosted by hartnettsm » Tue Apr 11, 2017 06:35

Just wondering if this will be updated/the status of your getting blackninja to allow you to incorporate his mod into yours (once he updates it for the complete version of 1.4)
It would be really interesting to see how you incorporate a lot of the changes that have been made as well as the opportunities available thanks to MNM. The wizards/warlocks/dragonriders could each have their own society. I understand (like the dragonrider society within the recreated Empire or Freehold of Valyria could be the "military arm") Making that a suitable pool to pull commanders or marshals from.
hartnettsm

Previous

Return to Sub-Mods