The 4 nations mod Avatar

Feel free to discuss anything not related to the mod or A Game of Thrones here

The 4 nations mod Avatar

PostPosted by Msauvear » Mon Jun 13, 2016 21:01

What happen to this mod there was like one beta that's not compatiblet anymore anyone have any news on this mod is it still being work on
Msauvear

Re: The 4 nations mod Avatar

PostPosted by EDAP » Mon Jun 13, 2016 22:34

Why would you ask on these forums, and not the official paradox ones?
Here is a link to my personal list of FAQs. Please check there to see if it answers you question. This is still largely up to date, and I will try and remember to update it when I find the time.
EDAP

PostPosted by Msauvear » Mon Jun 13, 2016 23:38

Can't seem find it on the paradox forums that's why
Msauvear

PostPosted by Msauvear » Mon Jun 13, 2016 23:59

EDAP wrote:Why would you ask on these forums, and not the official paradox ones?

Also I might be wrong but off topic does mean anything that has nothing to do with the Game of thrones mod
Msauvear

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 00:19

It does, but if you expect answers, a forum that has nothing to do with the material in question isn't the best place to ask either.
You can find my many mods here
My Paypal link if you want to send me some money for whatever reason.
Literary World of Goshen
Goshen Sagas Group - Newly Open Goshen Sagas Reddit
SinStar87

PostPosted by Msauvear » Tue Jun 14, 2016 01:00

SinStar87 wrote:It does, but if you expect answers, a forum that has nothing to do with the material in question isn't the best place to ask either.

I disagree this is a community about a ck2 mod some people might know about this particular mod and the development of it if no one does then oh well I also ask on paradox forums so it's not like this is the first place I decided to post this about if no one ends up answering my questions I'll just move on
Msauvear

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 01:24

You can disagree as you like, doesn't make your view logical nor your choice efficient. But best of luck.
Literary World of Goshen
SinStar87

PostPosted by Msauvear » Tue Jun 14, 2016 01:46

SinStar87 wrote:You can disagree as you like, doesn't make your view logical nor your choice efficient. But best of luck.

Eh I guess like said if I don't get a answer I'm looking for oh well but thanks anyways if this thread bothers you to much I guess
Last edited by Msauvear on Tue Jun 14, 2016 01:53, edited 2 times in total.
Msauvear

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 01:51

Not really a bother, just hard to wrap my mind around the thinking behind the choice to make it.
Literary World of Goshen
SinStar87

PostPosted by Msauvear » Tue Jun 14, 2016 01:58

How is it hard 4 nations mod has been a decent following there aslo multiple youtube plays of this mod I'm sure someone here has played or knows about it if they don't oh well no harm in asking even if the chance of getting a answer is low I've asked on mod bd and paradox forums this was my last try to get a answer really wanted to see what happen to the mod but look like no one knows theres also a thread on here about The elder kings mod so I didn't think asking about the Avatar mod would be a problem
Msauvear

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Tue Jun 14, 2016 02:03

Never heard of it, and don't remember anyone mentioning it here. Hard to wrap my head around it because it's random for the context of the forum you are in so, in all likelihood, you won't be getting an answer, your time would have been much better spent typing the mod name into a google search.
Literary World of Goshen
SinStar87

PostPosted by Msauvear » Tue Jun 14, 2016 02:07

I did search the mod on Google search only thing that comes up are let's play of the mod trust me I did all this research before posting on this forum this was a last resort all I got was reddit and lets play of the first betaste of ck2 the four nations I finally got my answer though so it's all good i would close this thread but idk how to do that
Msauvear

PostPosted by hero99 » Thu Aug 11, 2016 13:23

Msauvear wrote:I did search the mod on Google search only thing that comes up are let's play of the mod trust me I did all this research before posting on this forum this was a last resort all I got was reddit and lets play of the first betaste of ck2 the four nations I finally got my answer though so it's all good i would close this thread but idk how to do that

I found non paradox download link if you want
The page is in Russian, but the mod is in english

http://www.strategium.ru/forum/topic/75 ... ender-mod/
hero99

PostPosted by jagged0 » Sun Aug 14, 2016 00:44

No need to argue guys, chances are you either pirated CK2 or simply don't have a paradox account to access the sub-mod forum where it's located.
jagged0

PostPosted by Msauvear » Mon Aug 15, 2016 04:24

Nah it's okay thanks though I finally got the mod off of steam workshop they just posted it a couple days ago you have to subscribe to 6 post though because steam doesn't allow huge mods like that on steam atleast that's what the dev said if anyone wants to try it out here a link http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/file ... =738519002
Msauvear

PostPosted by Msauvear » Mon Aug 15, 2016 05:06

Nah its okay i got the mod off steam workshop they posted the update version for 2.5 i was waiting on that because i dont want to revert my game back to 2.4 you have to subscribe to 6 post though because steam doesn't allow huge mods like that for ck2 atleast that's what the dev said if anyone wants to try it out here a link still early beta but if you like ATLA then you should enjoy this just subscribed to download http://steamcommunity.com/workshop/file ... =738519002[/quote]
Msauvear

Return to Off Topic