Season 6 Episode 8 (Spoilers)

The place to talk about the books and the TV show. Beware of spoilers!

Season 6 Episode 8 (Spoilers)

PostPosted by sauronlord40 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 18:08

Well Arya's stabbing was really poor writing, shame so many theories ruined and how the hell is lady crane so good at healing.
The Scene between Brienne and Jaime was decent but not amazing.I really liked the acting in the tent with Jaime and Edmure the dialogue was also very good but its fair to say that they have ruined Jaime's arc.I liked the scene where Edmure takes Riverrun from the blackfish peacefully as it was faithfully adapted from the books but I hated when they killed the black-fish off-screen, that was horrible considering it would have been awesome to see the blackfish fight even Jaime was disappointed.
I loved the part where the mountain rips off the sparrows face/spine as it showed that Cersei still has some power left, I kinda felt bad for Cersei (I hated in all seasons)in this episode as pretty much everyone hates her now and she lost her advantage with trials by combat being declared illegal, looks like shes going to burn the Sept of Baelor to the ground.
The Hound was alright in this episode, thank god the brotherhood was redeemed from village murdering maniacs.
Meereen was alright aswell, looks like Varys is going back to finish his adwd epilogue while Tyrion was continues to make terrible jokes with Missandei and grey worm which don't advance the plot at all.It looks like the masters are attacking Meereen finally the plot is beginning to go somewhere.The moment when Dany returns to Meereen was cringey as hell she just walks with a angry face on her seriously that could have been better.
And finally Arya recovers magically from her serious stab wounds and is somehow able to run and jump around the city.The Waif was generic as hell she was literally like the terminator, but finally arya kills that bitch.
Overall this was a sloppy episode there were lots of mistakes but some good moments aswell. I would give this episode a 5 out of ten. What do you think?
sauronlord40

Re: Season 6 Episode 8 (Spoilers)

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 18:33

I feel bad for saying this, but I think it's too late for this thread.
SinStar87

PostPosted by sauronlord40 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 18:42

Well the guy who usually writes these has not done it yet so I decided to write it too make the thread look better
sauronlord40

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 18:47

:) Alright
SinStar87

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 18:58

I thought it was a shite episode to be honest. Feels like HBO is rushing through all the plot lines just to finish the series in the next two episodes...
If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by sauronlord40 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 19:11

true
sauronlord40

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Sun Jun 19, 2016 19:37

I mean I know there is gonna be a season 7 as that has already been confirmed along with casting for it but it has been said season 7 will only be 7 episodes. It just seems weird how they dragged out Arya at the house of black and white and it all came to well nothing really, that and show Jaime seems to have not really progressed at all like how book Jaime has. It just all seems to be getting a bit rushed with the removal of a proper Northern Conspiracy and the Battle of the Bastards happening already.
Ah well, I will still watch it and critique as lets be honest it will never be as good as we want it to be unless they did a 100% perfect replication of the books and that is just not feasible lol
If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by Dawnbreaker » Mon Jun 20, 2016 02:14

I'm hurt that this thread was created... :(
Dawnbreaker

PostPosted by Azsouth » Mon Jun 20, 2016 03:05

ep 8 was shit because ep 9 needed the budget, I forgive the Arya bullshit last week, w/ her getting stabbed and doing amazing stunts and shit because this episode (ep 9) was amazing, just wish we saw Ghost do the deed instead
Azsouth

PostPosted by sauronlord40 » Sat Jul 02, 2016 18:56

Dawnbreaker wrote:I'm hurt that this thread was created... :(

why?
sauronlord40

Return to Story and Lore