[Submod] GoT Coat of arms (1.1) (AGOT 1.3)

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: [Upcoming] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod

PostPosted by Genomega123 » Wed Jul 20, 2016 19:18

Now while I'm working on the scripting after getting back from vacation I figure i'll upload some screenshots. Do note that the placement may seem a bit wacky on some CoA's. Will work on fixing them in future updates. ALSO Icons on the map seem a bit too dark which is something I really can't fix :|
Spoiler: show
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image
Image



There is also a Beta download for anyone interested in using the CoA's.
User avatar
Genomega123
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 01:01

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod(Beta Download availabl

PostPosted by Algirdaas » Thu Jul 21, 2016 16:45

I thought there is a small bug, because there no Renly's COA and Jon's COA in submod. Maybe I am instlled the mod incorrectly?
Algirdaas
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Thu Jul 21, 2016 16:38

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod(Beta Download availabl

PostPosted by HybridBear » Thu Jul 21, 2016 21:35

none of the custom character coa's are working like euron or renly or the blackfish
HybridBear
 
Posts: 8
Joined: Sat May 28, 2016 19:14

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod(Beta Download availabl

PostPosted by Genomega123 » Thu Jul 21, 2016 22:20

Algirdaas wrote:I thought there is a small bug, because there no Renly's COA and Jon's COA in submod. Maybe I am instlled the mod incorrectly?


HybridBear wrote:none of the custom character coa's are working like euron or renly or the blackfish


The current beta version doesn't include Euron,Renly, and others.. Right now it only replaces the vanilla Dynasty CoA's( Dynasty Coat of arms) and the Dynamic CoA's. (Like when a Baratheon holds the Iron throne, it displays the Crowned Stag sigil)

Scripting is in progress so the version with Renly and Euron's CoA's should be up later today or early tomorrow. Soon However that version will only restrict those specific characters to use the CoA's.Will the mod is fully out of Beta children will be able to inherit the use of using those respected CoA's.
User avatar
Genomega123
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 01:01

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod(Beta Download availabl

PostPosted by Genomega123 » Fri Jul 22, 2016 22:11

Version with Renly is up, Euron still requires some tweaking before he can be released.

Edit: Actually Euron's CoA is included, just save as him ,resign, load up that save and play euron.
User avatar
Genomega123
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 01:01

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod(Beta Ver 0.3 available

PostPosted by Genomega123 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 03:39

New Version up. Euron's and the Baratheon flags have been fixed.Upon startup of a new game CoA's such as Euron's will change in a couple of days into the game 2-15 days they will change.

Image
User avatar
Genomega123
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 01:01

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod(Beta Ver 0.4)

PostPosted by george7823 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 09:42

Is this compatible with Dynamic COA sub mod ? I know this probably a no brainier since it modify COA and gfx.
george7823
 
Posts: 5
Joined: Wed Oct 14, 2015 05:29

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod(Beta Ver 0.4)

PostPosted by Aleros » Sat Jul 23, 2016 16:48

Are you sure these all fit into the coat of arms frame? It doesn't look like they would... :?
Aleros
 
Posts: 7
Joined: Mon Mar 28, 2016 14:34

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod(Beta Ver 0.4)

PostPosted by Genomega123 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 20:02

george7823 wrote:Is this compatible with Dynamic COA sub mod ? I know this probably a no brainier since it modify COA and gfx.
Currently no, but if you delete the event folder from my mod it is. That makes it where only the COAs I have added will show while he one that my mod hasnt replace will
User avatar
Genomega123
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 01:01

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod(Beta Ver 0.4)

PostPosted by Genomega123 » Sat Jul 23, 2016 20:04

Aleros wrote:Are you sure these all fit into the coat of arms frame? It doesn't look like they would... :?
Some require tweaking but others look fine such as Renlys eurons and Stannis
User avatar
Genomega123
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 01:01

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod(Beta Ver 0.5)

PostPosted by Genomega123 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 06:18

New version up. Gave Aegon II Coat of arms a 2nd pass and added it to the mod. Image
User avatar
Genomega123
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 01:01

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod(Beta Ver 0.5)

PostPosted by benzar7 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 08:31

I am assuming that you use gimp to make the coats of arms clothified...what settings do you use?
User avatar
benzar7
 
Posts: 51
Joined: Sat Mar 21, 2015 00:02

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod(Beta Ver 0.5)

PostPosted by derrae » Sun Jul 24, 2016 13:16

Oh my, these look amazing! But Baelish's sigil is too blurred :c And I actually prefer Karstarks's sun from the mod.
And... um, the green bar on Stark's COA green field always annoyed me. It just doesn't look good, the show fucked it up :/
derrae
 
Posts: 59
Joined: Tue Oct 13, 2015 17:45

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod(Beta Ver 0.5)

PostPosted by Genomega123 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 20:32

benzar7 wrote:I am assuming that you use gimp to make the coats of arms clothified...what settings do you use?
Yea I use gimp and as for the clothified method I just downloaded this http://www.2shared.com/photo/klgYCNC2/Flag_Texture.html and paste the Dynasty CoA over it

derrae wrote:Oh my, these look amazing! But Baelish's sigil is too blurred :c And I actually prefer Karstarks's sun from the mod.
And... um, the green bar on Stark's COA green field always annoyed me. It just doesn't look good, the show fucked it up :/
Baelish's Sigil I'm gonna redo and as for the Stark i'll make a alternate one in the future considering there are those who don't like the green bar.
User avatar
Genomega123
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 01:01

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod(Beta Ver 0.5)

PostPosted by Genomega123 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 23:06

derrae wrote:Oh my, these look amazing! But Baelish's sigil is too blurred :c And I actually prefer Karstarks's sun from the mod.
And... um, the green bar on Stark's COA green field always annoyed me. It just doesn't look good, the show fucked it up :/
Actually I figure I'll go ahead and make that Alternate Stark. Here it is https://www.mediafire.com/?09s78a4p79k6sx2

Heres a screenshot of it in-game
Image
User avatar
Genomega123
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 01:01

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod (1.0)

PostPosted by Genomega123 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:13

Full release is out. Children will now inherit there parent respected CoA's. Gave the Whitewolf CoA a second pass. Added the Blackfish CoA. Added The White Wolf CoA, If Jon rides north in A Feast for crows and wins the North he will Adopt the White Wolf CoA. Added a Special CoA for a Certain someone from Sinstar's Winds of Winter mod.. Dynamic CoA patch will come when hero99 releases the next Update for it.
Last edited by Genomega123 on Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:16, edited 2 times in total.
User avatar
Genomega123
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 01:01

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod (1.0)

PostPosted by Splat_Tim » Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:16

Genomega123 wrote:Full release is out. Children will now inherit there parent respected CoA's. Gave the Whitewolf CoA a second pass. Added the Blackfish CoA. Added The White Wolf CoA, If Jon rides north in A Feast for crows and wins the North he will Adopt the White Wolf CoA. Added a Special CoA for a Certain someone from Sinstar's Winds of Winter mod..


....Darrio?
User avatar
Splat_Tim
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 03:51

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod (1.0)

PostPosted by Genomega123 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:16

Splat_Tim wrote:
Genomega123 wrote:Full release is out. Children will now inherit there parent respected CoA's. Gave the Whitewolf CoA a second pass. Added the Blackfish CoA. Added The White Wolf CoA, If Jon rides north in A Feast for crows and wins the North he will Adopt the White Wolf CoA. Added a Special CoA for a Certain someone from Sinstar's Winds of Winter mod..


....Darrio?
Nope not him
User avatar
Genomega123
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 01:01

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod (1.0)

PostPosted by Splat_Tim » Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:19

Genomega123 wrote:
Splat_Tim wrote:
Genomega123 wrote:Full release is out. Children will now inherit there parent respected CoA's. Gave the Whitewolf CoA a second pass. Added the Blackfish CoA. Added The White Wolf CoA, If Jon rides north in A Feast for crows and wins the North he will Adopt the White Wolf CoA. Added a Special CoA for a Certain someone from Sinstar's Winds of Winter mod..


....Darrio?
Nope not him


Is it someone in Westeros?
User avatar
Splat_Tim
 
Posts: 122
Joined: Wed Apr 20, 2016 03:51

Re: [Submod] GoT Coat of arms Sub-mod (1.0)

PostPosted by Genomega123 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 17:21

Is it someone in Westeros?
Yes but all I will say. But if you really want to know
Spoiler: show
Cersei now uses the Black Lion sigil when she takes the Iron throne.She will be the only one permitted to use it.
User avatar
Genomega123
 
Posts: 115
Joined: Sat May 14, 2016 01:01

PreviousNext

Return to Sub-Mods

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests