Winds of Winter Bookmark *Spoilers*

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Winds of Winter Bookmark *Spoilers*

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Mon Jul 04, 2016 22:44

Deleted
Last edited by SinStar87 on Sun Mar 05, 2017 23:20, edited 22 times in total.
SinStar87

Re: Winds of Winter Bookmark *Spoilers*

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 01:37

Alright arya's event chain seems to work now.
SinStar87

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 03:14

More work on Cersei's line, Queen of Thorns gains the Reach, Jaime Gains the Westerlands and is replaced as KGC by Robert Strong.
SinStar87

PostPosted by Kamaro » Tue Jul 05, 2016 04:42

Great works Sinstar, should be more fun playing the scenario rather than watching the dreadful season 6 again.
"Truth is, game was rigged from the start." - Benny
Kamaro

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 06:00

Thanks, I do my best :)
SinStar87

PostPosted by Epicmarkvan » Tue Jul 05, 2016 07:17

Beautiful. I'm excited that this has become a solid thing now. Just don't forget that, while the show may have plenty of issues, a lot of people seemed to want this bookmark because they wanted it to follow the show. I have no doubts that you've kept it in mind, but I just want to make sure we're not going to be bringing back/keeping book characters that weren't there in the show, and thusly, could make things confusing for those who haven't read the books.
Epicmarkvan

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 08:07

Well I've focused on the main players and major details of Season 6, minor characters aren't a priority.
SinStar87

PostPosted by rothn89 » Tue Jul 05, 2016 08:15

awesome glad to see u ended up making something happen with this
rothn89

PostPosted by zonkie » Tue Jul 05, 2016 21:08

Awesome, I thought about creating this scenario but its just beyond my scope!
zonkie

PostPosted by Tuldann » Wed Jul 06, 2016 15:35

I tried playing this yesterday and had an issue where Cercei somehow took the North before I could beat Ramsey. I don't think this should be possible as far as I know Ramsey is on her side and her army isn't anywhere close to the North. Oh, it also looked like you have to get very lucky with the Northern houses supporting Jon, is there no Vale army event?
Tuldann

PostPosted by rlq » Wed Jul 06, 2016 17:06

I played this... Seems there's an issue when playing Jon - Once the war with Ram Bolton ends (Jon wins the war) Jon's title does not change, as in he doesn't get the North and another war with -deceased- Stannis starts for north, with no option to offer peace to end the war???
rlq

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 20:12

Did she win a war for the North or did it just transfer to her? So I know what I'm dealing with. An, no Army of Vale event, keep in mind it's a scenario not a simulator, so have to give Ramsay a chance to win. There is a Rickon event but doesn't seem likely that it will fire, so may have to force the issue.

Stannis has scripted wars with the IT and the North at from AGoT, I have to figure out how to stop them, since "he's dead" isn't good enough reason for it.

So sounds like you took King of the North and Jon's Title wasn't destroy, I'll check that.
SinStar87

PostPosted by Tuldann » Wed Jul 06, 2016 20:19

SinStar87 wrote:Did she win a war for the North or did it just transfer to her? So I know what I'm dealing with. An, no Army of Vale event, keep in mind it's a scenario not a simulator, so have to give Ramsay a chance to win. There is a Rickon event but doesn't seem likely that it will fire, so may have to force the issue.

Stannis has scripted wars with the IT and the North at from AGoT, I have to figure out how to stop them, since "he's dead" isn't good enough reason for it.

So sounds like you took King of the North and Jon's Title wasn't destroy, I'll check that.

I'm not sure, I was fighting Ramsey but had to go North because Cercei was somehow attacking me from Castle Black(teleporters?). So I ran my troops north took out the few troops Cercei had at Castle black for some reason then went to go back and finish off Ramsey and then Cercei all of a sudden had the north. I think she somehow went to war against Ramsey for the north but that doesn't make sense to me, I thought Ramsey was her vassel.

Oh, there are 2 Sansa Starks, not sure which one is meant to be the real one.

I did have a Rickon event but it wasn't like the show, Ramsey castrated Rickon.

The randomness of the houses joining you is a good idea, I saved before they decided, I finally had a great result, all the northern houses backed me except the Umbers, Karstarks and Glovers, it seems like the chances of you winning are greatly dependent on how many houses join you(as it should be).
Tuldann

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 21:59

Alright new version, should fix many of the issues.

As for Cersei, I remembered there's the scene where Petyr tells her that the Boltons have Sansa and she ordered him to march on the North, so happy accident that it's set up that she can attack them herself.

Rickon event should trigger when Jon and Ramsay meet in battle, plays out in similar fashion as in the show. But in tests they don't meet in battle too often, Ramsay would jump around commanding various different armies, so you don't get the event.
SinStar87

PostPosted by Tuldann » Wed Jul 06, 2016 23:35

Ok, so found a few more issues, I figured out where Cercei's mystery army is coming from, it's some Thenn army that sometimes joins Cercei. If you duel and kill Ramsey you end up in a war for the north against Cercei that all of a sudden ends the next day with Cercei taking over the North. It seems that if you kill Ramsey you lose, should be the opposite. The number of troops the north has doesn't seem to be able to win unless you capture Ramsey.

I had over half of the available people join me last game and it looked like only around 6-7k but spread out vs like 16-18k.
Tuldann

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Wed Jul 06, 2016 23:52

Ha, oops, I've had my lite building overhaul on and it screws with the buildings, so the numbers were about even. I'll bump them up a bit and add an option to swear to Jon rather than just joining the war.

Ok, Ramsay is dying before you win the war and that's causing problems?
SinStar87

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 00:36

Alright, saw what was happening, The IT got Night Fort because Stannis, also when Ramsay died before the war was settled, his titles reverted to the IT. Fixed that stuff. Added 6k more light infantry to Jon's stack and gave an option for Northern lords to declare for him in full and join him as a vassal rather than ally.
SinStar87

PostPosted by Tuldann » Thu Jul 07, 2016 03:15

SinStar87 wrote:Alright, saw what was happening, The IT got Night Fort because Stannis, also when Ramsay died before the war was settled, his titles reverted to the IT. Fixed that stuff. Added 6k more light infantry to Jon's stack and gave an option for Northern lords to declare for him in full and join him as a vassal rather than ally.

Thanks SinStar87, i'm going to download it and do some more testing. :D
Tuldann

PostPosted by Tuldann » Thu Jul 07, 2016 04:05

I found something awesome, if you play as Tormund you can make Wun Wun your Maester.
Tuldann

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 04:11

hehe
SinStar87

Next

Return to Sub-Mods