Lords of Aswick - First of His Blood

Feel free to discuss anything not related to the mod or A Game of Thrones here

Lords of Aswick - First of His Blood

PostPosted by jagged0 » Thu Jul 07, 2016 17:24

You start off in a house that is composed of knights you own no real lands so you own no COA of your own and barley are referred to with a title. In the beginning of the game you're born and given a list of names to choose for your first and last name, you may also pick your own custom one, fast forward a few years you're squired by a Duke who your father had served alongside of in war you spend a few years serving under him into you enlist in your first war during which you're knighted by the king, and allowed to choose your COA, But of course that's only the beginning stuff from what I heard there is a lot of politics and intrigue I'd tell anyone who likes AGOT to check this out.

It cost money but the first 2-3 chapters are free https://www.choiceofgames.com/user-cont ... of-aswick/
jagged0

Re: Lords of Aswick - First of His Blood

PostPosted by Dahmani2 » Tue Jul 26, 2016 23:02

Made an account(well, not really, I tried, but found out I already had one registered.) just to comment here. After seeing your thread, I immediately checked it out, and was hooked! I actually ended up buying the game, and I only just finished it(though there are plenty of different endings and outcomes.) after several hours of playing. I highly recommend this game if you:

1.) Like text adventures.
2.) Enjoy the political intrigues of court.
3.) Enjoy a world that is more or less 13th century Europe(with a focus on England and France)
4.) Want to learn about the politics, customs and social structure of 13th century Europe.
5.) Want to emulate CK2 by dying at the age of 62 as a senile old bedridden fart who's sired dozens of bastards throughout years of seducing sultry maidens at court(once again, just one of the many supposed endings.)

I heard that the developer is planning on turning this into a series, which if true is great news!

P.S A bird told me that if you play your cards right, you'll be able to become a crusader. I'mma try this tomorrow.
Dahmani2

Re: Lords of Aswick - First of His Blood

PostPosted by Max14354 » Fri Jul 29, 2016 01:34

This is pretty cool.
Max14354

Return to Off Topic