A thousand eyes and one. A house Bloodraven AAR

Post your mod AARs and stories here

A thousand eyes and one. A house Bloodraven AAR

PostPosted by zebraguy24 » Sun Jul 24, 2016 04:08

It's been 2 years since the Blackfyre Rebellion. My Brother Daeron has called me to his chambers for a "Meeting"

Daeron: "Ah yes Brynden, it's good you've made it brother I have news that requires your opinion".
Brynden had always trusted his brother, even learned to love him despite the rumors of him being a bastard of his uncle and aunt. Whether or not this was true Brynden was uncertain (and uncertain of whether or not he cared). Daeron had made a good enough king. Though to nice for Brynden's liking. Despite this Daeron had created an amazing heir. Baelor proves to be more and more capable every day.

Brynden: What is so important that you must call for me this early brother?"
Daeron: Now, now brother I'm sure you've been up for a few hours now. Anyways, I've received a raven.
"Dark Wings Dark Words"
Brynden: "Well what does it say I haven't all morning".
Shiera had just finished her cycle and Brynden was eager to meet her in her chambers.

Daeron: "Lord Gyles Cave has passed, of a chill in the night".
Brynden: "Yes and what of it?" Brynden was aware of this news weeks ago. It was his job knowing these things considering his brother had made him the honorary spymaster.
Daeron: He fostered no heirs knew no true friends and his wife died just last year. Though his lands may be small. This presents a unique opportunity.
Brynden:"What does all this have to do with me then?". Usually Brynden would be 10 steps ahead of his brother but this morning his head was set on Shiera.
Daeron: Our Brother Aegor Bittersteel slumbers in the east. Most likely on Tyrosh with Daemon's Wifes father"
Brynden nearly turned red upon hearing his brother's name. Even more so when he was acknowledged as his brother.
Daeron: The Claw lands has access to both the trident and the blackwater, and right now there is room for lord on these lands".
Bynden did not like where this was going.
Daeron: Ser Brynden "Bloodraven" of house Targaryen. I would name you lord of Cracklaw Barren and High lord of Cracklaw point. Henceforth Lords, Brune,Staunton,Boggs,and Cave show be your bannerman.
Bynden could hardly be surprised he knew that Daeron thought his presence at court kept a lot of the nobleman at unease.
*Brynden nealed
Brynden: I humbly accept this gift you're grace. And hereby swear allegiance to you and your descendants.
Daeron: Ah and one more thing. You will be allowed to take up your own coat of arms and your own name.
Brynden thought this might happen. With Daemon and Aegor taking up their own houses and coat of arms, people expected him to the same. Truth be told Brynden just didn't want to be bothered. He'd taken his own coat of arms. (A pale dragon on a field of black breathing red flames) But he didn't care to take a name. He thought long and hard.

Brynden: Bloodraven. That will be my name.
Daeron: Then from this day till your last day. You and your descendants shall henceforth be of house Bloodraven. Long may you reign.

I would like to give a shout out to SinStar for being an awesome modder and human being (yes those things can go together :lol: ) without him this AAR would not have been possibile so shout out to him and I highley recommend his mods.
Also this is my first AAR so please give me some feedback on ideas and just what you think. :mrgreen:
Part II is right here!!! http://citadel.prophpbb.com/topic11750.html
Last edited by zebraguy24 on Mon Jul 25, 2016 21:27, edited 1 time in total.
zebraguy24

Re: A thousand eyes and one. A house Bloodraven AAR

PostPosted by Splat_Tim » Sun Jul 24, 2016 05:01

Oh boy, I am excited for this!
Splat_Tim

PostPosted by rothn89 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 06:09

one of my favorite characters in the books
rothn89

A thousand eyes and one. Part II Love for the Raven.

PostPosted by zebraguy24 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 15:41

It all happened so fast. Too fast for Brynden's liking. Daeron had ordered him to go to his newly acquired lands before a moons turn. Brynden decided to go via the road instead of ship. He'd sent a raven to his new lords ordering them to meet him at Cracklaw Barren, and Brynden wanted to make a spectacle of his arrival. Daeron had accompanied him all the way to Duskendale there Lord Darklyn had honored the royal family with a feast. Image

Lord Darklyn: I would like to welcome his grace King Daeron Targaryan and his brother Lord Brynden BloodRaven to the halls of the Dun Fort. The Dun Fort and Duskendale is yours your grace.
Daeron stood up. To right was Lord Darklyn and his wife. To Daeron's left was Lord Brynden and Lord Darklyn's son.
Daeron: I thank you Lord Darklyn may your people's tables never go barren. *The Guests roared. Now enough talking let the feast begin.
Brynden: Said like a king your grace.
Daeron: Thank you Brynden. Though sometimes I tire of these huge feasts.
Brynden: I'm sure you do Lords Strokeworth and Rosby offered to hold a feast in your honor.
Daeron: Yes and by the time we got to Strokeworth we'd hardly left Kinglanding.
Brynden: Your Grace I would like to make a suggestion.
Daeron: Please go ahead.
Brynden: Mya and Gwenys currently sits idle in the red keep. I believe sending them to the sept would be a missed opportunity.
Daeron: What do you mean Brynden?
Brynden: I mean they are both ripe age for marriage, And Currently Leo Longthorne and the Lord of Winterfell are without a wife.

Daeron was intrigued.
Daeron: Verywell. I will send Mya and Gwenys to Cracklaw Barren upon my return to Kingslanding. You are to go to Highgarden and Winterfell and present our maiden sisters to them.
Brynden: Isnt it the Justiciar or the Hands job to conduct these betrothals ?.
Daeron: It is. But Baelor is going to Blackhaven to visit his father in law, and the justiciar position is currently empty as you know. Thus leaving you.
Brynden was irritated I loathed traveling for a long periods of time, his little birds would often go to Kingslanding to deliver news. But when he's on the road its harder for them to find him.
Brynden: Very well I will sail to white harbor once I'm done in Crackclaw.
Daeron: No ride Highgarden first I plan to give Lord Tyrell the position of Justiciar.
Brynden: Very well then. Please exscuse me to my quarters.
Brynden walked through the keep to his quarters. He could hear the sounds of the feast fading behind him. Gwayne Corbray the lord commander of the KIngsguard was having arm wrestling match with other men of lesser worth.
Bryden was tired of the long day of riding. He decided to go to detour to the Godswood instead though (unsure why).
Whilst walking threw the trees he heard laughter through the bushes. As he walked through the laughter became more and more familiar. Then the Laughter turned to moans of pleasure. That Voice he knew in an instant. He started to sprint to the noise of two lovers in the brush. And what he found took the the breath out of him.
Shiera "Seastar" Targaryan lay naked beneath a tree and an attractive young man with hair the color of fire layed on top of her.
Young man: Bloody hells who is it now?. He stopped once he saw the pale muscular man standing before them with a missing eye in one socket and an eye of pure blood in the other.
Bryndens confusion soon turned to rage. As he walked forward and took the boy by the neck.
Boy: Please... ma Lord.. I didn't know.
Brynden was dead silent as he choked the life out of the naked man in his hands. He didn't even hear the laughter of Shiera in the distance. Then when the boy stopped making noise Brynden dropped him on the leafy floor of the Godswood.
He then turned to Shiera.
Brynden: Why?
Shiera: for you my love.
Shiera then walked over to Brynden as naked as the day she was born, and kissed him on his soft pale lips.
That Night Brynden made love to Shiera underneath the godswood. it was like nothing the 2 had experienced before.
And that morning it was pronouced that Lord Bloodraven would marry Shiera.
Daeron: I never thought she'd give in to you Brother.
Brynden: Me either.
Daeron: I wish you luck on your travels brother, as well as in your marriage.
Brynden: Thank you Your grace. Long may you reign.

The 2 brothers said their goodbyes and went home. Meanwhile another Brother was giving a speech across the Narrow Sea.

Aegor: I here by name King Daemon Blackfyre King of the Andals, the Rhoynar and the First Men
Lord of the Seven Kingdoms and
Protector of the Realm. Long may he reign!

Long May he reign. Long May he reign. Long May he reign.!!! Image
zebraguy24

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 15:51

Looks fun, glad I could help :), though you should keep it part of 1 thread so you don't clutter the forum and bring down the ire of ninja.
SinStar87

PostPosted by zebraguy24 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 15:55

SinStar87 wrote:Looks fun, glad I could help :), though you should keep it part of 1 thread so you don't clutter the forum and bring down the ire of ninja.

Should I take down part 2 and post it here? :oops:
zebraguy24

PostPosted by zebraguy24 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 16:09

rothn89 wrote:one of my favorite characters in the books

I think he is actually my favorite character right in front of Aegon The Conqurer
zebraguy24

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Mon Jul 25, 2016 19:51

zebraguy24 wrote:Should I take down part 2 and post it here? :oops:

It's cleaner that way but up to you, figured I'd warn before ninja hurls shurikens around. Either way, you should put links to the next part at the end for ease of transition.
SinStar87

PostPosted by knuckey » Sat Jul 30, 2016 13:42

I've merged the two threads for this AAR
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by Splat_Tim » Thu Aug 25, 2016 12:58

Is this still going?
Splat_Tim

PostPosted by Lime » Fri Aug 26, 2016 00:55

Which mods are you using?
Lime

PostPosted by zebraguy24 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 01:26

Splat_Tim wrote:Is this still going?

UHHHMmmmm. It could... Lol. The Playthrough its self is over(Aka I "accidentally" deleted the save). But I still have screenshots all the way till blood raven dies and then some. So if you want it to I'll do it.
zebraguy24

PostPosted by Splat_Tim » Mon Oct 03, 2016 06:27

zebraguy24 wrote:
Splat_Tim wrote:Is this still going?

UHHHMmmmm. It could... Lol. The Playthrough its self is over(Aka I "accidentally" deleted the save). But I still have screenshots all the way till blood raven dies and then some. So if you want it to I'll do it.

I'd like that but you can do what you want. Also, do you still have the modifications you made to play as Bloodraven or did it die with the save?
Splat_Tim

PostPosted by Max14354 » Mon Oct 03, 2016 12:55

No AAR usually lasts more than 1 or 2 chapters. Its not as rewarding or fun to write as one would think.
Max14354

Return to After Action Reports (AAR)