Welcome to the AGOT AAR Forum

Post your mod AARs and stories here

Welcome to the AGOT AAR Forum

PostPosted by knuckey » Sat Jul 30, 2016 13:37

Please post your AARs and stories from the mod here! Just a couple of notes:

- Please keep AARs to one thread only.
- If you have any questions/reports about this forum or any content in it please either contact an admin or post in this thread.
knuckey
Site Admin

Re: Welcome to the AGOT AAR Forum

PostPosted by TheOneNation » Sun Oct 23, 2016 06:29

Thanks a lot, knuckey! Really looking forward to being here. I've got a variety of half-written AAR series I intend to post, starting with one about an ambitious young baker's son from Tyrosh.
TheOneNation

PostPosted by JDSweet » Wed Mar 22, 2017 03:41

knuckey wrote:Please post your AARs and stories from the mod here! Just a couple of notes:

- Please keep AARs to one thread only.
- If you have any questions/reports about this forum or any content in it please either contact an admin or post in this thread.

I know this might seem like a weird request, but I recently started a little AAR and for various reasons I cannot use imgur to host my images. I have been experimenting with ddifferent image hosting sites, and the bb codes I pasted into my first post don't seem to be working (https://citadel.prophpbb.com/topic12927.html). Can you check it out and see if it is working correctly for you (you should see a Targaryen 3-headed dragon in the beginning of the post)? It does not seem to be loading correctly in my cell phone browser and I almost never connect my laptop to the internet (because I live in the middle of nowhere and can't get WIFI cheaply). Thanks.
JDSweet

PostPosted by joost_10 » Thu Sep 21, 2017 11:46

yep. i see it. works fine
joost_10

Return to After Action Reports (AAR)