Viking avatars for Ironborn reavers

For any gfx related subject (flags, portraits, icons, interface...)

Viking avatars for Ironborn reavers

PostPosted by Blackfyre Bastard » Fri Sep 02, 2016 23:48

What would I need to change/tweak in order for the Ironborn soldiers' avatars be those of vikings (Norse culture from vanilla CK2)?

I have tried most of the cultures in the mod and I think nobody is using them. This mod's files are a little intimidating and I wouldn't like to break it if I don't succeed.
Blackfyre Bastard

Re: Viking avatars for Ironborn reavers

PostPosted by jagged0 » Sat Sep 03, 2016 03:07

Blackfyre Bastard wrote:What would I need to change/tweak in order for the Ironborn soldiers' avatars be those of vikings (Norse culture from vanilla CK2)?

I have tried most of the cultures in the mod and I think nobody is using them. This mod's files are a little intimidating and I wouldn't like to break it if I don't succeed.

Download my submod "AGOT+" for updated portraits or if you don't own all the dlc download a mod called "DLC Portraits"
jagged0

PostPosted by Blackfyre Bastard » Sun Sep 04, 2016 00:13

Thanks, this looks promising. Does it work on portraits only or does it modify the armies avatars on the world map as well?
Blackfyre Bastard

PostPosted by jagged0 » Mon Sep 05, 2016 03:04

Blackfyre Bastard wrote:Thanks, this looks promising. Does it work on portraits only or does it modify the armies avatars on the world map as well?

It edits both.
jagged0

Return to Graphics and Art