Season 7 Script Leak NO SPOILERS!

The place to talk about the books and the TV show. Beware of spoilers!

Season 7 Script Leak NO SPOILERS!

PostPosted by Dawnbreaker » Wed Nov 09, 2016 23:02

Whelp, this doesn't bode well. If i know the internet half as well as i think i do i predict spoilers will be all over the place before long. It'll be like that scene in Star Wars episode VII that people spoiled ALL over the place. Oh woe is us. Just wondering, has anyone here actually read the script?
Dawnbreaker

Re: Season 7 Script Leak NO SPOILERS!

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Wed Nov 09, 2016 23:33

Turns out the Whitewalkers blow up the wall because Bran, Bran is mortally wounded but makes it just long enough to tell Jon about the Tower of Joy. We finally see Howland Reed, who confirms it. Jon gets pissed and leaves, allowing Sansa to assume the North with LF's backing. Dany lands in the Stormlands and joins with Reach/Dornish forces. As the Dragons fly above, Cersei has a tearful death at Jamie's hand(s), protecting her from the horrors and humiliation of capture, because he can't help but love her and sometimes that's the only mercy.

Spoiler: show
Made this all up, I haven't read them.
Last edited by SinStar87 on Thu Nov 10, 2016 05:22, edited 2 times in total.
ex astris scientia, ex scientia vera
My Steam profile - if you want to get a hold of me personally or peruse my links and groups.

My many mods

Goshen Sagas Mod
SinStar87

PostPosted by Dawnbreaker » Thu Nov 10, 2016 04:22

SinStar87 wrote:Turns the Whitewalkers blow up the wall because Bran, Bran is mortally wounded but makes it just long enough to tell Jon about the Tower of Joy, We finally see Howland Reed who confirms it. Jon gets pissed and leaves, allowing Sansa to assume the North with LF's backing. Dany lands in the Stormlands and joins with Reach/Dornish forces. As the Dragons fly above, Cersei has a tearful death at Jamie's hand(s), protecting her from the horrors and humiliation of capture as he can't help but love her.

Made this all up, I haven't read them.

You bastard Sin, you had me going there for a minute!
Dawnbreaker

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 04:36

:D
My Steam profile - if you want to get a hold of me personally or peruse my links and groups.

My many mods

Goshen Sagas Mod
SinStar87

PostPosted by Dawnbreaker » Thu Nov 10, 2016 06:03

As it is though, that could very well be what happens...
Dawnbreaker

PostPosted by LancelotLoire » Thu Nov 10, 2016 11:03

The directors just go around the country with a 50 gallon drum of KY Jelly and stop off at all people who watch the show... They've decided to cutout the middleman(tv show) and just screw us! :evil:
LancelotLoire

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Thu Nov 10, 2016 12:55

Dawnbreaker wrote:As it is though, that could very well be what happens...

I did draw on the hopes and dreams of all the boys and girls to come up with it, Jon and Dany meeting is saved for the final season.

My many mods

Goshen Sagas Mod
SinStar87

PostPosted by EDAP » Fri Nov 11, 2016 23:05

Putting it is spoilers, but from earlier leaks (not this one)
I'm like 99% certain I saw a picture from set of Jon, Dany, and the puppet heads that get turned into dragons. IIRC Tyrion, Brienne, and Davos were also there. So I guess that won't be final season...
Here is a link to my personal list of FAQs. Please check there to see if it answers you question. This is still largely up to date, and I will try and remember to update it when I find the time.
EDAP

Return to Story and Lore