AGOT New Loading Screens

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

AGOT New Loading Screens

PostPosted by Nerdman3000 » Mon Nov 28, 2016 17:00

Following my updating of Green Valyria yesterday, I decided to upload for you guys a submod I had created for my own personal use. Basically I pretty quickly got bored of seeing the same loading screens appear all the time, so I decided to add some new ones.

With the exception of three of the AGOT mod's vanilla loading screens (The ones based on The Field of Fire, Jaime on the Iron Throne, and the Titan of Braavos), his mod does not replace the old loading screens, but adds 14 new loading screens. Combined with the three loading screens that are replaced (I found better images of the events/locations they are showing), that's 17 new loading screens in the submod, bring the total number of loading screens for AGOT from the vanilla mods 16 to now 30 loading screens. One day I hope to bring that number up from 30 to 50.

I did make this with Genomega123's 'Custom Interface Graphics' submod in mind, so in case it doesn't look as great in the vanilla AGOT mod, try it with that submod. The mod is combaitable with AGOT 1.3, though theoretically it might be compatible with earlier versions as well, as well as all future versions of AGOT, such as 1.4.

Here are some previews of the new loading Screens. You'll have to open some of them in a new tab though. Please note, the Black Borders surrounding the image are part of how loading screens are able to work in the game, don't worry about them, as you won't actually see them in the actual mod when the game loads. If you do see any black borders it will only be a little bit in the sides that I will likely fix in a future version. Anyways enjoy some of these previews:

Spoiler: show

Download Link

EDIT: I have tested it and it does indeed work for AGOT 1.4 as well. None the less however, AGOT 1.4 did add a new loading screen to the main mod, so I've gone back and updated the submod to include said new loading screen from 1.4 as well as four other new loading screens of my own, bringing the total of loading screens in this submod to 35.

However I will point out, in the new update, I am leaving the loading screen of Aegon the Conqueror, Rhaenys, and Visenya (the first preview image above) as the main loading screen you see when you start up the submod, mostly because I always felt that was the best loading screen to start the AGOT mod with. That shall continue to be the case with future updates of the submod.
Last edited by Nerdman3000 on Tue Apr 11, 2017 18:38, edited 6 times in total.
Nerdman3000

Re: AGOT New Loading Screens

PostPosted by Olenna » Sun Apr 09, 2017 01:41

Cool! I appreciate this. I've gotten tired of the same loading screens too.
Olenna

Re: AGOT New Loading Screens

PostPosted by Nerdman3000 » Tue Apr 11, 2017 18:31

Made a small update as noted in a edit of my original. Now the submod has moved up to 35 loading screens, five more than the original version of the submod.
Nerdman3000

Return to Sub-Mods