[RELEASE] A Game of Thrones v1.3.2

For any general subject related to the mod

Re: [RELEASE] A Game of Thrones v1.3.2

PostPosted by SinStar87 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 23:01

Not going to lie, saw a dev response to a post called RELEASE and thought you had posted a new AGOT version and was pissed because I'm completely not in the mood to update sub mods.
SinStar87

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Thu Mar 02, 2017 23:04

SinStar87 wrote:Not going to lie, saw a dev response to a post called RELEASE and thought you had posted a new AGOT version and was pissed because I'm completely not in the mood to update sub mods.

Nah no updates until Monks and Mystics is released so you still have some time without the submod updating pain ;)
If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by Tony5ify » Fri Mar 03, 2017 08:22

blackninja9939 wrote:
Tony5ify wrote:Tell me that the mega wars will be fixed plsss

Very useful post, fully described the issues with useful things like details of the versions they are on with error logs and save games where this is reproducible.
Solid work 10/10 :D
you know that i already have a post with this :P

Edit:

the high lords become direct vassals of the iron throne after a mega war.

link: https://mega.nz/#!p0sQBbba!clFd5NaP9H8i ... e3tCm74bio
Tony5ify

PostPosted by lathius » Mon Mar 06, 2017 01:56

Tony5ify wrote:
blackninja9939 wrote:
Tony5ify wrote:Tell me that the mega wars will be fixed plsss

Very useful post, fully described the issues with useful things like details of the versions they are on with error logs and save games where this is reproducible.
Solid work 10/10 :D
you know that i already have a post with this :P

Edit:

the high lords become direct vassals of the iron throne after a mega war.

link: https://mega.nz/#!p0sQBbba!clFd5NaP9H8i ... e3tCm74bio

high lords frequently becomes direct vassals of the iron thrones after a mega war
ya that is pretty annoying bugs
lathius

PostPosted by Ktulu » Wed Mar 08, 2017 02:22

First I'd like to congratulate the team for the amazing job. Great mod, and it keeps getting better.

Second, I just want to point out some submods that should be part of the main mod (because they make perfect sense and add a lot of depth and immersion):

Bloodlines: members of the ancient great houses should really have more prestige than others;
Dynastic Stability: Ancient houses would never lose their ancestral seats because of stupid marriages; they would do anything to maintain their legacy;
The Seed is Strong: GRRM is pretty emphatic about how the Lannisters are always green-eyes blondes, the Tullys have their auburn hair and blue eyes, the Starks with dark-brown hair and grey eyes, and most of all the Baratheons with their super dominant genes.

I mean, I have no problem downloading the submods, but I believe it would be a great gift for us players if you could add them to the main mod in the next update, wouldn't you agree?

Once again congratulations, and thank you.
Ktulu

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 02:54

Blackfyre Restoration Secret Society when?
Widowmaker94

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Wed Mar 08, 2017 08:44

Never cause factions and plots already exist.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by Tony5ify » Wed Mar 08, 2017 13:23

Ktulu wrote:First I'd like to congratulate the team for the amazing job. Great mod, and it keeps getting better.

Second, I just want to point out some submods that should be part of the main mod (because they make perfect sense and add a lot of depth and immersion):

Bloodlines: members of the ancient great houses should really have more prestige than others;
Dynastic Stability: Ancient houses would never lose their ancestral seats because of stupid marriages; they would do anything to maintain their legacy;
The Seed is Strong: GRRM is pretty emphatic about how the Lannisters are always green-eyes blondes, the Tullys have their auburn hair and blue eyes, the Starks with dark-brown hair and grey eyes, and most of all the Baratheons with their super dominant genes.

I mean, I have no problem downloading the submods, but I believe it would be a great gift for us players if you could add them to the main mod in the next update, wouldn't you agree?

Once again congratulations, and thank you.
Dynastic Stability is already un the mod. Its a game rule :)
Tony5ify

PostPosted by Kainser » Thu Mar 09, 2017 17:13

After playing a bit with the DLC so am I honestly more excited about what modders can do with the inventory than the societies. Paradox themselves did some cool stuff with it:

Kainser

PostPosted by Kenzoprc » Fri Mar 10, 2017 17:37

Great mechanic, I can't wait to see this incorporated and adapted to valyrian swords and other artifacts. If anything, fantastic setting alows us much more freedom in that aspect.
Kenzoprc

PostPosted by Tony5ify » Sun Mar 12, 2017 13:50

The only bad thing is that you cant give an artifact to your heir. And this would be bad for the valyrian swords
Tony5ify

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 15:09

Tony5ify wrote:The only bad thing is that you cant give an artifact to your heir. And this would be bad for the valyrian swords

That is not an issue, I made a mod for vanilla that allows you to gift artifacts. I uploaded on the paradox forums and on the workshop and it works fine

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by DorlasAnther » Sun Mar 12, 2017 15:25

Out of curiosity, could treasury be used for dragon eggs? So head of the dynasty could own them and give them to newborn Targaryens instead of random family members who hoard them for decades, because they have no children and then, suddenly, once that person dies and I give it away to my child, the egg miraculously hatches after decades of chilling with my stupid aunt.
DorlasAnther

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 16:07

DorlasAnther wrote:Out of curiosity, could treasury be used for dragon eggs? So head of the dynasty could own them and give them to newborn Targaryens instead of random family members who hoard them for decades, because they have no children and then, suddenly, once that person dies and I give it away to my child, the egg miraculously hatches after decades of chilling with my stupid aunt.

I don't understand what distinction you are looking for here, an artifact vs a trait is really not too much of a difference when using them script wise so the same stuff will happen either way.
What problem are you thinking will be resolved here?

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by wahrhorse » Sun Mar 12, 2017 23:43

blackninja9939 wrote:
DorlasAnther wrote:Out of curiosity, could treasury be used for dragon eggs? So head of the dynasty could own them and give them to newborn Targaryens instead of random family members who hoard them for decades, because they have no children and then, suddenly, once that person dies and I give it away to my child, the egg miraculously hatches after decades of chilling with my stupid aunt.

I don't understand what distinction you are looking for here, an artifact vs a trait is really not too much of a difference when using them script wise so the same stuff will happen either way.

I think the concern (or my concern at least) is non-landed dynasty members receiving eggs randomly and players not being able to redistribute the eggs to optimal characters (e.g. your kids) for hatching. Ideally there would be an "egg repository" system that would count up instead of limiting characters to one egg at a time, but the treasury feature might be able to handle that)
wahrhorse

PostPosted by Tony5ify » Mon Mar 13, 2017 00:01

blackninja9939 wrote:
Tony5ify wrote:The only bad thing is that you cant give an artifact to your heir. And this would be bad for the valyrian swords

That is not an issue, I made a mod for vanilla that allows you to gift artifacts. I uploaded on the paradox forums and on the workshop and it works fine

Awesome!!!
Tony5ify

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 09:03

wahrhorse wrote:
blackninja9939 wrote:

I think the concern (or my concern at least) is non-landed dynasty members receiving eggs randomly and players not being able to redistribute the eggs to optimal characters (e.g. your kids) for hatching. Ideally there would be an "egg repository" system that would count up instead of limiting characters to one egg at a time, but the treasury feature might be able to handle that)

The inheritance would not change at all, non landed dynasty members could still get the eggs even if they were artifacts.
An egg repository would maybe be possible by just stacking the number of eggs however I am not sure how well that would work with the character flags for passing on the dragon lineage

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by livelikeme14 » Mon Mar 13, 2017 14:38

i am salivating about all the artifacts and societies that can exist in the game with this mod i legit am sooooo excited, y'all have never failed to meet the community's expectation and i commend you for that, on the other hand i was wondering if yall can incorporate the seed is strong to the main mod because i feel like it fits extremely well again cheers for your hard work and patience.
livelikeme14

PostPosted by DorlasAnther » Mon Mar 13, 2017 16:24

That´s why I asked about eggs being artifacts. Right now, you can´t have more than one egg, which kind of sucks, because you may have three children who could use it, while aunt number 3 who did not have any kids is sitting there with dragon egg which will not be used in decades.
I realized having more than one egg with current system would be messed up because of the same reason you mentioned, I think there are artifacts which can be coming from some character (not sure about right words to describe this, for example skulls of your enemies, which show whose skull it is. Maybe they could be used for eggs...and you would also be able to give specific eggs to specific people).
DorlasAnther

PostPosted by Tony5ify » Mon Mar 13, 2017 17:21

It would be cool that if you marry a Targaryen (or a dragonlord dinasty) your son and your grandson will able to tame dragons
Tony5ify

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion