Can I Make "max_consorts = x" Tier Dependent?

For specific technical issues and questions.

Can I Make "max_consorts = x" Tier Dependent?

PostPosted by Corvo the Crow » Sat Jan 28, 2017 17:25

As the title says, is it possible to tie the maximum number of consorts you can have to ruler tier? If so, I'd appreciate any help :D
Because he's the king that Westeros deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll fight him, because he can take it. He is a teeth gritting guardian. He is pure iron. A truly just man.
Corvo the Crow

Re: Can I Make "max_consorts = x" Tier Dependent?

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Sat Jan 28, 2017 17:37

You should be able to just change the decision to take a concubine to be have its trigger check for tier and then number of existing concubines. Same with any events.

Other than that if you wanted it with the hardcoded interactions we have disabled then no, not without it being a right pain in the arse.
You would have to do it in a government definition and make different versions of the same government for different tiers and then go through all events checking their tier vs current number of concubines.
If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

Re: Can I Make "max_consorts = x" Tier Dependent?

PostPosted by Corvo the Crow » Sat Jan 28, 2017 22:29

Was thinking about the latter but hey, your first suggestion also works and is very simple to do so i give you a big thank you.
Because he's the king that Westeros deserves, but not the one it needs right now. So we'll fight him, because he can take it. He is a teeth gritting guardian. He is pure iron. A truly just man.
Corvo the Crow

Return to Technical Discussion