Close marriage broken

Report any problems with the mod here

Close marriage broken

PostPosted by Valor1 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 15:56

Like the title says,the close marriage is broken for other Valyrian houses,it's only working properly with the Targeryens.I tried several times to marry other houses like the Qoherys with siblings but it just doesn't work and it buggs me since it says they can have close family marriages?
Valor1

Re: Close marriage broken

PostPosted by knuckey » Tue Mar 07, 2017 11:12

Are you the valyrian religion? If not, this is WAD, only Targaryens and their cadets can practice incest regardless of religion.
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by Valor1 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 18:02

knuckey wrote:Are you the valyrian religion? If not, this is WAD, only Targaryens and their cadets can practice incest regardless of religion.

Could you remove it from the culture description,because I thought it was culture based,and it says so in the valyrian culture desc. it is very misleading.
Valor1

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Tue Mar 07, 2017 18:14

Valor1 wrote:
knuckey wrote:Are you the valyrian religion? If not, this is WAD, only Targaryens and their cadets can practice incest regardless of religion.

Could you remove it from the culture description,because I thought it was culture based,and it says so in the valyrian culture desc. it is very misleading.

It really isn't, it says "Targaryen and Blackfyre dynasties can arrange marriages between close family members".
Very specific about which dynasties it works for.
If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by Valor1 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 14:08

blackninja9939 wrote:
Valor1 wrote:

It really isn't, it says "Targaryen and Blackfyre dynasties can arrange marriages between close family members".
Very specific about which dynasties it works for.

Only for High Valyrians,and it seems rather unecessary to add the "can arrange marriages betwen close family members" if ony targs and blackfyres can do it.In lore the Valyrians practiced incest VERY often,so I don't understand why it should be only limited to targaryens and blackfyres?
Valor1

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Thu Mar 09, 2017 16:52

Valor1 wrote:Only for High Valyrians,and it seems rather unecessary to add the "can arrange marriages betwen close family members" if ony targs and blackfyres can do it.In lore the Valyrians practiced incest VERY often,so I don't understand why it should be only limited to targaryens and blackfyres?

Because it is not a cultural toggle, it can only be defined for religions and dynasties
If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

Return to Bug Reports