Adding traits to cultures

For specific technical issues and questions.

Adding traits to cultures

PostPosted by motiff » Sat Mar 04, 2017 19:10

How do I add traits like "can take lovers as concubines" or "Is a traditional anti-slavery culture" to a culture? Some traits like raiding or seafaring can be added by certain codes in common/culture, but I can't how to add the ones I mentioned in the first sentence.

Just to give you an insight - I am working on a custom rhoynar/summer islander mix culture for the Isle of Women. Wanted them to be in the Summer Islander culture group but having some Rhoynish traits nonetheless.

Thank you.
motiff

Re: Adding traits to cultures

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Sat Mar 04, 2017 20:28

Only some toggle like that work for culture, not all. In this case the concubinage toggle is only for religions and as for the slavery stuff those are not actual toggle in the culture or religion files but implemented by us in scripted triggers.
If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

Re: Adding traits to cultures

PostPosted by motiff » Sun Mar 05, 2017 03:02

Thank you for the answer. Is there a way to add these cultural characteristics to Rhoynish (Religion) characters within Summer Islander culture though? Would simply being of Mother Royne religion suffice for taking lovers as concubines or I need to add scripted stuff? Thanks.
motiff

Return to Technical Discussion