Morgon Banefort.

Report any problems with the mod here

Morgon Banefort.

PostPosted by kaxa80 » Sat Mar 11, 2017 16:27

Hey , i've noticed that Morgan Banefort is an old gods/first men character in the mod's history files, but wouldn't it make more sense to register him as a drowned god/ironborn character instead? I mean the only time he is mentioned at all in the lore is as a thrall owning king who was defeated by the Lannisters. so considering the fact that thralldom is a pure endemic aspect of the ironborn culture and the proximity of Banefort to the iron isles wouldn't it be valid to assume that the Baneforts shared in on some of the ironborn cultural aspects, until their eventual cultural assimilation by the Lannisters?
kaxa80

Re: Morgon Banefort.

PostPosted by Shades of Darkness » Sun Mar 12, 2017 12:52

Thralldom wasn't exclusive to ironborn in the past, and the Baneforts were petty "First Men kings" of the Age of Heroes.

http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Thrall
http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/House_Banefort
Shades of Darkness

PostPosted by kaxa80 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 14:14

Shades of Darkness wrote:Thralldom wasn't exclusive to ironborn in the past, and the Baneforts were petty "First Men kings" of the Age of Heroes.

Heh, i had no idea. Btw where does all the info come from, i thought that were was no other lore outside of the main 5 ASOIF books other that the "Untold history of Westeros" and those novels about duncan the tall and egg.
kaxa80

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Sun Mar 12, 2017 15:08

The World of Ice and Fire lore book
Graduate Content Designer on Crusader Kings 2

If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

Return to Bug Reports