Kingdom of the Wall[Night Watch] question

For any general subject related to the mod

Kingdom of the Wall[Night Watch] question

PostPosted by Valor1 » Wed Mar 15, 2017 20:04

What are the requirements to actually trigger that event where you can proclaim yourself as the Night King? I never seem to get that when playing with the Nights Watch.
Valor1

Re: Kingdom of the Wall[Night Watch] question

PostPosted by Soulbourne » Wed Mar 15, 2017 23:08

You'll find a wildling woman who killed several of your men during a ranging, you then have to break all your oaths and she'll proclaim you the night king. This will be followed almost instantly by the north invading. Only happens to players though. There's a moderate chance she'll be a nice surprise when you get the night king title, but I'll leave that to you to find out. Basically, if a woman is captured who beatup all your men, do everything your not supposed to do with her as a black brother.
Soulbourne

PostPosted by Sourjapes » Thu Mar 16, 2017 02:11

Soulbourne wrote:You'll find a wildling woman who killed several of your men during a ranging, you then have to break all your oaths and she'll proclaim you the night king. This will be followed almost instantly by the north invading. Only happens to players though. There's a moderate chance she'll be a nice surprise when you get the night king title, but I'll leave that to you to find out. Basically, if a woman is captured who beatup all your men, do everything your not supposed to do with her as a black brother.

Are you sure this only happens to players? A while back, like two versions ago, I did have a Lord Commander become the Night's King whilst I was playing as a lord in the North. I don't mean the odd occurrence wherein a LC just becomes a generic King of the Night's Watch, I mean the actual Night King with event popups notifying the North and he even had a very interesting dare I say, "chilling" choice of spouse.

Of-course the King in the North swiftly invaded and deposed him.
Sourjapes

PostPosted by Soulbourne » Thu Mar 16, 2017 02:21

I thought the event was restricted for players, I could however be wrong.
Soulbourne

PostPosted by Yorkblack » Sat Mar 18, 2017 11:03

I Think the event can happen to AI too, but the MTTH is a lot longer
Yorkblack

PostPosted by ptlans » Sun Mar 19, 2017 00:26

When I got this event all the courtiers ended up having the nightswatch trait even after gaining the kingdom title. I received any banished courtiers same as before. Seemed strange, I would have thought everyone in my court would be deserters.
ptlans

Return to General Discussion