Enslaving prisoners

Report any problems with the mod here

Enslaving prisoners

PostPosted by Valor1 » Sat Mar 18, 2017 22:07

When you enslave prisoners,no mather the circumstance it gives you one level of tyranny,which would make sense if you did it to you're courtiers but when you declare war,especially slave wars and want to enslave the leaders court and family it makes no sense.
Valor1

Re: Enslaving prisoners

PostPosted by BelovedTyrant » Sat Mar 18, 2017 23:26

I too have noticed something similar to this. If I enslave an unlanded courtier from outside my realm then everybody is happy (oh! maybe not the victim), but if I enslave someone from inside my realm (usually a defeated revolt leader) then all my slave driving vassals get very cranky. I'm not sure if that is in anyway similar to what is happening to you but at the very least I think I should be able to send Spartacus-ish characters to a lifetime of misery without EVERYBODY getting upset.
BelovedTyrant

PostPosted by Valor1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 03:19

BelovedTyrant wrote:I too have noticed something similar to this. If I enslave an unlanded courtier from outside my realm then everybody is happy (oh! maybe not the victim), but if I enslave someone from inside my realm (usually a defeated revolt leader) then all my slave driving vassals get very cranky. I'm not sure if that is in anyway similar to what is happening to you but at the very least I think I should be able to send Spartacus-ish characters to a lifetime of misery without EVERYBODY getting upset.

For me its like anyone I enslave,doesn't matter if its from a another realm im at war with or my own court I just get the tyrant trait even tho it doesn't say I will.
Valor1

PostPosted by tirion1987 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 14:51

Valor1 wrote:
BelovedTyrant wrote:I too have noticed something similar to this. If I enslave an unlanded courtier from outside my realm then everybody is happy (oh! maybe not the victim), but if I enslave someone from inside my realm (usually a defeated revolt leader) then all my slave driving vassals get very cranky. I'm not sure if that is in anyway similar to what is happening to you but at the very least I think I should be able to send Spartacus-ish characters to a lifetime of misery without EVERYBODY getting upset.

For me its like anyone I enslave,doesn't matter if its from a another realm im at war with or my own court I just get the tyrant trait even tho it doesn't say I will.

Did your council vote for that?
tirion1987

PostPosted by Valor1 » Sun Mar 19, 2017 17:23

tirion1987 wrote:
Valor1 wrote:

Did your council vote for that?

There is no council,I have apsolute power.
Valor1

Return to Bug Reports