Crash when releasing prisoner

Report any problems with the mod here

Crash when releasing prisoner

PostPosted by KappaKid » Mon Apr 17, 2017 09:23

My game crashed when releasing a prisoner, this prisoner was specifically the previous lord of Dorne (Doran Martell) who I had won a war against when he tried to take a high lordship from me, I put his daughter Arianne in charge and she eventually offered to pay the ransom for him, upon accepting the ransom the game crashed.
KappaKid

Re: Crash when releasing prisoner

PostPosted by knuckey » Mon Apr 17, 2017 10:33

Can you upload a save where this is repeatable?
knuckey
Site Admin

Re: Crash when releasing prisoner

PostPosted by KappaKid » Mon Apr 17, 2017 19:20

Unfortunately I can't as I made small changes to the traits for this run, I'm 100% positive those aren't the issue though, they're small and inconsequential and nothing I haven't done many times before without issue. Doesn't seem to be a massive issue anyway, happened the first two times but the third somebody offered to pay and there was no crash when I agreed that time. While I've got your attention though I'm wondering if it's a bug that if Daenerys inherits the Seven Kingdoms from Aegon she still stays widowed. In this same game file he won the war and immediately died in a trial by combat (kings should probably not be able to offer to fight themselves tbh) and she got the throne but was widowed and wouldn't marry and died to assassination not long after, resulting in the Targaryen line being snuffed out again as quickly as it returned.
KappaKid

Return to Bug Reports