Error / Hilarious Easter egg?

For any general subject related to the mod

Error / Hilarious Easter egg?

PostPosted by TheSmidget » Tue Apr 18, 2017 19:19

So I've been playing the mod for a while, and I updated to the new version a few days after it came up. So today I decide to have a go at the new "Game of Thrones" starting date, and soon after, I get a message popup.
It states:

"GRRM has seen fit to end the life of Daenerys Targaryen by removing their plot armor as their use to the series has ended"

I looked on confused, but ultimately ignored it, and continued playing. Minutes later, another two messages pops up:

"GRRM has seen fit to end the life of Stannis Baratheon by removing their plot armor as their use to the series has ended"
"GRRM has seen fit to end the life of Renly Baratheon by removing their plot armor as their use to the series has ended"

I am frankly startled. So suddenly stricken from the world. Robert Arryn is next to fall, so young and sickly, it was probably a kindness. I will continue playing, but please god if anyone knows why important characters are being slapped down by the mighty hand of GRRM then help me. I might be next.
TheSmidget

Re: Error / Hilarious Easter egg?

PostPosted by TheSmidget » Tue Apr 18, 2017 19:27

All of the Tullys, King Robb and Ned Stark have followed, they seem to be dying like flies.
TheSmidget

PostPosted by KappaKid » Tue Apr 18, 2017 20:58

It's an april fools bookmark that will be removed in the next version, I suggest playing any other bookmark than that one.
KappaKid

PostPosted by foxwillow » Wed Apr 19, 2017 16:39

it's still baffling that people can see "GRRM is killing ___ for the sheer joy of it" and think it's anything but a joke :p
foxwillow
Mod Team

Return to General Discussion