Game CTD when loading save

Report any problems with the mod here

Game CTD when loading save

PostPosted by fkaphoenix » Wed Apr 19, 2017 03:00

Hello everyone, I seem to have a CTD when I boot up a save. Once I launch the game (from Steam), everything boots up well and then when I click on "Load Game" and boot up any save, whether a specific one or just pressing "Continue", then the game freezes for about 10-15 seconds and it crashes. I have no other mods active and I do have a few expansions enabled (I can list those if it's needed). I did try using the CTD hotfix put up by blackninja9939, but it didn't seem to help, at least for my current issue. Thanks in advance.
Last edited by fkaphoenix on Sat Apr 22, 2017 21:46, edited 1 time in total.
fkaphoenix

Re: Game CTD when loading save

PostPosted by KappaKid » Thu Apr 20, 2017 01:04

Save file would be helpful, an error log at the very least.
KappaKid

PostPosted by fkaphoenix » Thu Apr 20, 2017 04:45

Actually, I think it was just a corrupted save file. I made a new game and I haven't experience the issue so far. Sorry for the false alarm.
fkaphoenix

PostPosted by fkaphoenix » Sat Apr 22, 2017 21:49

Actually, this issue has returned on a completely different save again. I would have to hate to start a new game for the second/third time because of this issue so if someone could help me, I'd be extremely thankful.

P.S. I'm not sure how to obtain a save file or error log to show you so if someone could kindly tell me how, that'd be very helpful.
fkaphoenix

Return to Bug Reports