Valyrian Ethnicity

For any general subject related to the mod

Valyrian Ethnicity

PostPosted by basiktyler » Wed Apr 19, 2017 08:10

Is it possible/Would it make more sense to have Valyrian ethnicity instead of Lysene, Valyrian, High Valyrian. Due to the fact that the characters appearance is identical. I realise this makes very little difference at all. But when I'm playing Targaryen I like them to have Valyrian features but it bugs me when they're Lysene etc. Would make it a lot easier if there was no High Valryian ethnicity and all those with Valryian ethnicity just had the same type.

Is it also possible for West Valryian culture to happen organically? For example, when Summer Islanders have children with Westerosi culture they appear Dornish. Just a thought? Valryian and Westerosi and the offspring has a % chance to be West Valryian in Culture.
basiktyler

Re: Valyrian Ethnicity

PostPosted by Soulbourne » Wed Apr 19, 2017 19:58

To clarify, lysene at least has a few differences from pure high valyrian. I believe their hair color/styles vary a bit more, since while lysene have highest chance of HV traits they've got a lot of other blood mixed in so have more variety. Alongside this, the new version makes it so having the HV ethnicity(portrait type) is the same as having HV culture for dragon taming. So merging these would allow far more dragon tamers than intended with the dragon overhaul.
Soulbourne

Re: Valyrian Ethnicity

PostPosted by RoryK1990 » Thu Apr 20, 2017 00:24

I love this suggestion!! I feel the exact same way when I'm playing Targaryen!!
RoryK1990

Return to General Discussion