[RELEASE] A Game of Thrones v1.4.1

For any general subject related to the mod

Re: [RELEASE] A Game of Thrones v1.4.1

PostPosted by Finalsong1 » Tue May 09, 2017 20:31

So happy to see that Aurion's dynasty uses the CoA! Awesome!
Finalsong1

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Tue May 09, 2017 20:34

Mirith wrote:Maybe stupid question... but why is Century of Blood submods, instead of actual part of the game?
Won't it be harder to manage in future versions?

Because otherwise we would have to make hundreds of years of history to fill the blanks, a submod simply overwriting the history and only giving one playable date is far easier to maintain.
Graduate Content Designer on Crusader Kings 2

If a post is edited in this colour then it was done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by Tiranasta » Tue May 09, 2017 20:52

Figured out the incorrect checksum. The developers seem to have left in a temporary testing file, decisions\zz_test.txt. Deleting it changes the checksum to the expected LASP.
Tiranasta

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Tue May 09, 2017 20:56

Tiranasta wrote:Figured out the incorrect checksum. The developers seem to have left in a temporary testing file, decisions\zz_test.txt. Deleting it changes the checksum to the expected LASP.

That is likely the answer

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by CakeXar » Tue May 09, 2017 21:46

The Mac Ghiscar bug is still there, and no bookmark events run if you to the backing out thing to fix it. The Century of Blood doesn't have that problem though, so I'm going to stick with that.
CakeXar

PostPosted by rutars » Tue May 09, 2017 21:48

I just want to add that I had an issue as Aurion where the event to conquer Volantis didn't trigger the actual declaration of war but that seems to have been fixed by deleting zz_test.txt.
rutars

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Tue May 09, 2017 21:55

rutars wrote:I just want to add that I had an issue as Aurion where the event to conquer Volantis didn't trigger the actual declaration of war but that seems to have been fixed by deleting zz_test.txt.

That is likely not the cause as events do not interact with separate decisions, I think I know the cause though. Did Volantis happen to have lost the new valyria title before deciding to attack them?

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by danshamal » Tue May 09, 2017 22:05

blackninja9939 wrote:
rutars wrote:I just want to add that I had an issue as Aurion where the event to conquer Volantis didn't trigger the actual declaration of war but that seems to have been fixed by deleting zz_test.txt.

That is likely not the cause as events do not interact with separate decisions, I think I know the cause though. Did Volantis happen to have lost the new valyria title before deciding to attack them?

Yes, they did in my quick Aurion game. But what he has suggested worked out to get the right checksum.
danshamal

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Tue May 09, 2017 22:10

danshamal wrote:
blackninja9939 wrote:

Yes, they did in my quick Aurion game. But what he has suggested worked out to get the right checksum.

Yes I didn't say it would not give the right checksum, the bug you are talking about is totally separate

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines Sub-Mod
More Decisions Sub-Mod
Duel Recorder
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by tirion1987 » Tue May 09, 2017 22:13

What, no credit for testing? :P Were my reports that bad?

EDIT: damn, I downloaded it and checksum is YEBO. Is there anyone who doesn't have this problem?
tirion1987

PostPosted by CakeXar » Tue May 09, 2017 22:28

tirion1987 wrote:What, no credit for testing? :P Were my reports that bad?

EDIT: damn, I downloaded it and checksum is YEBO. Is there anyone who doesn't have this problem?

No, they left the zz_test.txt file in the decisions folder in the download. Just remove that and you get the right checksum.
CakeXar

PostPosted by rutars » Tue May 09, 2017 22:48

blackninja9939 wrote:

Nope, they were still New Valyria. I tried it like 3 or 4 times before removing zz_test.txt and the same bug happened every time until I removed the file, which fixed it.
rutars

PostPosted by Ginneyh8rs9 » Tue May 09, 2017 23:32

Hi,
For some reason my Female ruler that I make on Ruler Designer doesn't keep the Master Seducer trait. However, when i use it on Male rulers it stays fine. What is the cause of this problem?
Thanks in advance for any help! :)
Ginneyh8rs9

PostPosted by Podrick pussy killer » Wed May 10, 2017 02:29

Hi.
Sorry to bother but it looks like im no longer able to costumize any ruler in Westeros theres something wrong with my mod or something?
Podrick pussy killer

PostPosted by DownTheDrain » Wed May 10, 2017 02:43

Ginneyh8rs9 wrote:Hi,
For some reason my Female ruler that I make on Ruler Designer doesn't keep the Master Seducer trait. However, when i use it on Male rulers it stays fine. What is the cause of this problem?
Thanks in advance for any help! :)

Podrick pussy killer wrote:Hi.
Sorry to bother but it looks like im no longer able to costumize any ruler in Westeros theres something wrong with my mod or something?

I could swear there was a large disclaimer about not reporting bugs in this thread somewhere...

knuckey wrote:Please don't post bug/problem reports in this thread, please use the bug report forum: http://citadel.prophpbb.com/forum5.html

Edit:
On a related note, I just created a custom female Westeros ruler, which worked fine, and tried to give her the seductress trait, which didn't stick. So Ginneyh8rs9 seems to be on to something, maybe caused by seducer and seductress being separate traits (120 and 121 iirc).
DownTheDrain

PostPosted by Slavicist » Wed May 10, 2017 03:24

First of all - yaaaaaiy!

Second of all, I'm sad that you guys didn't decide to include my suggestion for the Great Khals. :( That would've enabled Dothraki leaders to get, say, Danny.
Slavicist

PostPosted by DownTheDrain » Wed May 10, 2017 04:04

Slavicist wrote:First of all - yaaaaaiy!

Second of all, I'm sad that you guys didn't decide to include my suggestion for the Great Khals. :( That would've enabled Dothraki leaders to get, say, Danny.

From the changelog:

- The AI is now more likely to accept marriages with nomads who have united all clans

Shouldn't that help Great Khals to get laid... I mean married?
DownTheDrain

PostPosted by ptlans » Wed May 10, 2017 05:09

Awesome!
And on my birthday even, thanks devs.
ptlans

PostPosted by AzazelSlayer » Wed May 10, 2017 05:30

Thank you guys !. I have something to look forward too after Hell Week ( Its a college thing and for me its 2 papers and a lab report i need to write ) is over and my finals are complete.

Also when the sub mods are updated to the version ( like More Decisions mod ! )
AzazelSlayer

PostPosted by KappaKid » Wed May 10, 2017 08:27

It's not installing for me, never had this issue before. It uninstalled the previous version correctly but will not install now, it doesn't have any error message but when it says it's finished the folder stays completely empty.
KappaKid

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion