AGOT CPR

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Re: AGOT CPR

PostPosted by Paolo Pauletto » Sun May 28, 2017 16:14

I saw you fix the problem in Yi Ti, still, there are issues with the portraits of the Jogos Nhai, now it is just them, the rest is fine :D
Paolo Pauletto

PostPosted by ngppgn » Mon May 29, 2017 15:49

@Themoonlightsculptor, take this as a suggestion: if you only edit your first post when putting out new versions, the thread will not be bumped in the forum nor notified to the users in the "my forum posts" section. Thus, it'd be good for both the sake of the mod's visibility and the interested member's knowledge if you posted a reply when you update it, possibly telling what changes have been made, wether the previous version should be removed before installing the new one, and so on.

Thank you for the submod, as always!
ngppgn

PostPosted by ngppgn » Tue May 30, 2017 10:30

Tested the newest version, and there are still some bugs to be ironed out:

-The Jogos N'hai portraits are still malformed with floating headparts all over the place
-The Ashaii also have floating clothing and beards all over the place (but their facial features seem to be fine). Also, they probably should use masks, shouldn't they?
-The lysene should dye their hair, but they currently aren't.

Edit: and a personal suggestion: make the valyrians use some set based on vanilla's fino ugric. That'd give them some disticntiveness and exoticity, I'd say, compared to the current set based off vanilla's german, just like the andal folk.
ngppgn

PostPosted by Themoonlightsculptor » Tue May 30, 2017 13:57

mod updated the missings faces should be fixed and stone dornishmen use English faces like andal.
The truth. as King Dezmod used to say, looking at the chamber pot after
relieving himself "The mind cannot comprehend this".
Themoonlightsculptor

PostPosted by Zerdest » Tue May 30, 2017 23:17

Themoonlightsculptor wrote:mod updated the missings faces should be fixed and stone dornishmen use English faces like andal.

The new update does not work correcntly for me. The high valyrians and westerosi valyrians have their standard faces again :(
Zerdest

PostPosted by ngppgn » Thu Jun 01, 2017 09:07

Joghos N'hai and Ashaii faces and Lyseni hair colors are still broken.
ngppgn

PostPosted by Themoonlightsculptor » Sun Jun 04, 2017 05:07

ok sorry about that apparently the transfer wasn't complete i'll update it now.
Themoonlightsculptor

PostPosted by ngppgn » Wed Jun 07, 2017 15:11

Alright, it works great now.

Are you thinking in providing any more facial diversity in the future? Or maybe in incorporating clothing from CPR?
ngppgn

PostPosted by Zerdest » Thu Jun 08, 2017 00:48

could you maybe add black/brown hair aswell to the westerosi valyrians? also more eye colours if possible for them.
Zerdest

PostPosted by Fire and Blood » Sat Jul 08, 2017 08:34

I tried to make portraits gfx for westerosi valyrian with more hair and eye colour but it either stays high valyrian or goes to original high valyrian. I made culture and graphicalculturetype files but still not working. Can anyone help? :roll:
Fire and Blood

PostPosted by arcanum » Sat Jul 08, 2017 18:38

Nice mod, thank you very much for posting.

Just a couple of things I have noticed and am not 100% sure if it is a general mod problem or if it is just me with other sub mods..

Firstly I am finding that Dornish women go bold when they are leading troops.

Secondly and I can't say this is a bug but just a missing detail is that Lannisters don't have fair hair, for example in my games Jamie & Cersei both have brown hair.

Otherwise I really like this mod and use it regardless.. If I had the skill then I would fix it myself.. !

Oh, also I am on mac.. worth mentioning as maybe that is the problem.
arcanum

PostPosted by Themoonlightsculptor » Tue Jul 11, 2017 00:29

for those who want to add/change color eye/hair go to "AGOT CPR\interface\portraits" any portraits you want to change and add/remove/alter the color code under hair_color and eye_color.So if you want yellow you can either search it on the net or copy it from the agot mod.
Themoonlightsculptor

PostPosted by Rick West » Thu Jul 13, 2017 13:11

Hi Themoonlightsculptor. Thank you very much for your mod. I tried myself to implement the new portraits into the AGOT mod, but had problems with it. Thank you!

I see that you used portraits_frankish for the "andal" populations. I wanted to change that to either portraits_german or portraits_english, but since I'm not very experienced with modding, I miserably failed. The game uses the correct bases and eyes of the faces, but seems to have a problem with body, nose, cheek and chin assets. They just fload around instead of being fitted on the faces.

The way I tried it, that was "most succesful, yet":
- replaced frankish portrait assets in gfx/characters/frankish_male & gfx/characters/frankish_female with german ones and renamed them frankish
- replaced andal portrait assets in gfx/characters/andal_male & gfx/characters/andal_female with german ones and renamed them andal

So with portrait_andal.gfx file and frankish.gfx file in interface/portraits they should be used normally, right? But they don't.

What do I have to change, so that I can use the german or english portraits for Andals?
Rick West

PostPosted by Fire and Blood » Sat Jul 15, 2017 14:07

Themoonlightsculptor wrote:for those who want to add/change color eye/hair go to "AGOT CPR\interface\portraits" any portraits you want to change and add/remove/alter the color code under hair_color and eye_color.So if you want yellow you can either search it on the net or copy it from the agot mod.

Hey thanks for the help, turned out the problem was the culture file. Now my Westerosi Valyrian have normal hair colour with some pale blond variations. :D

Rick West wrote:Hi Themoonlightsculptor. Thank you very much for your mod. I tried myself to implement the new portraits into the AGOT mod, but had problems with it. Thank you!

I see that you used portraits_frankish for the "andal" populations. I wanted to change that to either portraits_german or portraits_english, but since I'm not very experienced with modding, I miserably failed. The game uses the correct bases and eyes of the faces, but seems to have a problem with body, nose, cheek and chin assets. They just fload around instead of being fitted on the faces.

The way I tried it, that was "most succesful, yet":
- replaced frankish portrait assets in gfx/characters/frankish_male & gfx/characters/frankish_female with german ones and renamed them frankish
- replaced andal portrait assets in gfx/characters/andal_male & gfx/characters/andal_female with german ones and renamed them andal

So with portrait_andal.gfx file and frankish.gfx file in interface/portraits they should be used normally, right? But they don't.

What do I have to change, so that I can use the german or english portraits for Andals?

The simplest solution to this is to copy portrait_english/portrait_german (you can get this from dlc70/cpr+ mod) to interface\portraits, open the file with notepad++ (it's easier!) and replace englishgfx/germangfx with andalgfx. Go to common\graphicalculturetypes, either tweak the file or make one, write andalgfx = { skin_tone = 0 }. Next step is to edit the culture files, go to common\cultures and edit andal.txt. Replace riverlandergfx etc with andalgfx (or you can just write andalgfx before riverlandergfx etc) and save. If I'm correct this should work now.

Sorry if my guide is kinda messy, english isn't my mother tongue :lol:
Fire and Blood

PostPosted by damnskippy » Sat Jul 15, 2017 21:27

Is this working with AGOT 1.5?
damnskippy

PostPosted by TheCed » Mon Jul 31, 2017 17:34

Some characters have wrong portraits like Daenerys, Varys, Jon Snow or Oberyn Martell. They are completely ugly and look totally not like they're supposed to look like.
TheCed

Previous

Return to Sub-Mods