AGOT: CharID in Tooltip

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

AGOT: CharID in Tooltip

PostPosted by sensitive ears » Wed Jun 07, 2017 15:26

CharID in Tooltip Mod
Not sure how many find this useful but this ones for you guys (and myself obviously). I enjoy roleplaying while playing my CK2 AGOT games. This results in me doing a lot of finagling around, essentially spending more time in the console to setup a neat game scenario for hours and hours before actually playing. Anywho, what this mod does is that it shows the character id in the delayed tooltip without using charinfo in the console not much else.

Features
  • Character ID is displayed in the delayed tooltip when you hover over a portrait

Demo
http://imgur.com/a/uVQC4
The mod does not change font or anything like that, the different font in the screendump is due to another mod (Tooltip Century Gothic Bold 18)

Compatibility
Current version: v0.1
CK2: 2.7.1
AGOT: 1.4.1

There should be no conflicts with other mods or sub-mods since I only added a file. In addition if there is, it would probably only be a case of overwriting which means either the mod in question wouldn't display what it wants in the delayed tooltip or my mod wouldn't. I think that's how localization modding works anyways. Should work for other mods too, given that the dependency in the .mod file is changed.

Download
Download link here!
Temporary link till I find a more permanent upload solution.

Change-log
Spoiler: show
Code: Select all
v0.1: Released without extensive testing
sensitive ears

Re: AGOT: CharID in Tooltip

PostPosted by ngppgn » Wed Jun 07, 2017 20:33

I appreciate your effort and sharing, although I myself would see no advantage in this over using charinfo.
ngppgn

PostPosted by sensitive ears » Wed Jun 07, 2017 21:20

Just to avoid all the clutter that otherwise pops up, a question of aesthetics really. Much appreciated also.
sensitive ears

PostPosted by grdb1234 » Fri Jul 07, 2017 17:05

It says only premium users can download
grdb1234

PostPosted by Helvetti » Sat Jul 08, 2017 01:11

Use dropbox or anon files or mediafire or MEGA or 4shared
Helvetti

Return to Sub-Mods