Duchy of Driftmark

Browse, publish and discuss user made sub-mods here

Duchy of Driftmark

PostPosted by oniskieth » Sun Jul 02, 2017 09:34

Adds a titular duchy for the lord of Driftmark. I play a bunch Velaryon playthroughs, and they often have their vassalage transferred to a Lord Paramount or other crownland duke. When that doesn't happen, the prince of Dragonstone always plots to revoke the title, so I threw together a little file to fix that issue.

To create the title you must be:
Primary title is county of driftmark
At peace
Not Independent
And your liege must hold a Kingdom title or greater

https://www.dropbox.com/s/ncv3p0tcsi5e9 ... n.rar?dl=0
oniskieth

Re: Duchy of Driftmark

PostPosted by stale » Sun Jul 02, 2017 15:50

Haven't tried this yet, but does the prince of Dragonstone frequently declare de jure wars for Driftmark with them being dukes?
stale

PostPosted by oniskieth » Mon Jul 03, 2017 21:46

stale wrote:Haven't tried this yet, but does the prince of Dragonstone frequently declare de jure wars for Driftmark with them being dukes?

It's likely. I pair the title with the Velaryon Loyalty sub-mod, so the Prince never has an opinion low enough to declare war.
oniskieth

PostPosted by House_Velaryon » Wed Jul 05, 2017 02:07

How exactly do you create the title? I've met all the requirements and see no option to create it anywhere. Have checked basically everywhere. Have tried while a vassal of Dragonstone and also tried as a vassal of just the Iron Throne.
House_Velaryon

PostPosted by oniskieth » Sun Jul 09, 2017 20:12

House_Velaryon wrote:How exactly do you create the title? I've met all the requirements and see no option to create it anywhere. Have checked basically everywhere. Have tried while a vassal of Dragonstone and also tried as a vassal of just the Iron Throne.

What sub-mods are you running with it?
oniskieth

PostPosted by livelikeme14 » Wed Jul 12, 2017 19:32

I have a question, can someone please explain to me how to make Dragonstone and summerhall's title a Principality so their owners are Prince of summerhall instead of Lord
livelikeme14

Return to Sub-Mods