[RELEASE] A Game of Thrones v1.5

For any general subject related to the mod

Re: [RELEASE] A Game of Thrones v1.5

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Sat Aug 19, 2017 15:17

Like I assume he means the game series but I fail to see how it has any bearing on AOGT or CK2...
Graduate Content Designer on Project Caligula

My amazingly empty Twitter account: @blackninja9939

Posts edited in this colour were done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines
More Decisions
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by LancelotLoire » Sun Aug 20, 2017 02:19

@ninjatraitor:
Just reading the history of slav's mass effect comments. I think we are where it came from :p

AGOT v1.4
Spoiler: show
blackninja9939 wrote:
LancelotLoire wrote:So what changes are we looking at here exactly? I have a lot of mass effect andromeda to get played!

I still miss the Europe = Essos april fools version :/

I absolutely love Mass Effect Andromeda, too bad I've nearly finished it cause I want more ;)

Maybe one day we shall once again achieve the awesomeness of that April Fools, maybe even next year if I can get my plan to work

blackninja9939 wrote:
Blackwolfpt wrote:In what consists the new bookmark? Too lazy to try it myself knowing it is a joke.

INSERT ABOVE QUOTES HERE FOR PROPER CONTEXT

Your face must be tired from playing so much Mass Effect Andromeda.

It consists of a very in depth event chain crafted to give an immersive experience of the times during the A Game of Thrones book! What else!
The facial animations are nowhere near as bad as youtube comments make it out to be :lol:

Slavicist wrote:So the April's Fools joke is a Mass Effect port into the GoT port of Crusader Kings II?
LancelotLoire

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Sun Aug 20, 2017 12:58

Oh dear...

I guess he did not get (or is choosing to ignore :D ) that I was replying to the second part with my April Fools of Essos comment...

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines
More Decisions
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by Dreathean » Sun Aug 20, 2017 19:41

Is no one getting a weird bug where whenever someone initiates a war (using shattered realms - duchy and unrestricted conquest, but no other submods), the option to help defend against that one is available to everyone? So for example Tywin starts a war against some random county, and suddenly 30 duchies/counties rush to that guy's aid.
Dreathean

PostPosted by LancelotLoire » Sun Aug 20, 2017 22:09

Bug Report

That is the proper section for reporting bugs.
LancelotLoire

PostPosted by Malgoth » Thu Aug 24, 2017 11:33

Good stuff, very nice update!

Didn't know where to post my quick question about update so I will do that here : why female Others were cut out? There even before was such a pain in the @$$ to breed old races for the game story, raping console and heavily modifying game files.
Malgoth

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 13:16

Malgoth wrote:Good stuff, very nice update!

Didn't know where to post my quick question about update so I will do that here : why female Others were cut out? There even before was such a pain in the @$$ to breed old races for the game story, raping console and heavily modifying game files.

They have not been cut out to my knowledge

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines
More Decisions
More Bookmarks
blackninja9939

PostPosted by Malgoth » Thu Aug 24, 2017 13:50

blackninja9939 wrote:
Malgoth wrote:Good stuff, very nice update!

They have not been cut out to my knowledge

Thats weird, because there is no female white walker in any "the Winter" courts, at least in my game. Can someone confirm or refute this? Maybe it's a bug or maybe I just messed up my games with self made silly mods.
Malgoth

PostPosted by ahk528 » Thu Aug 24, 2017 17:36

Is there an event that lets you convert a dragon to an ice dragon if your fighting as the white walker against a dragon rider and you win?
ahk528

PostPosted by Toccs » Fri Aug 25, 2017 00:33

Malgoth wrote:Thats weird, because there is no female white walker in any "the Winter" courts, at least in my game. Can someone confirm or refute this? Maybe it's a bug or maybe I just messed up my games with self made silly mods.

The female White Walker is part of the Nights King style events for the Lord Commander of the Nights Watch they don't randomly spawn. In fact the majority of the randomly spawned male White Walkers are culled as well.

ahk528 wrote:Is there an event that lets you convert a dragon to an ice dragon if your fighting as the white walker against a dragon rider and you win?

There is not. The mod is based on the lore of the books not the show. Also the White Walkers are not designed to be playable.
Smart and dumb are two sides of the same coin. Every time a new Stark is born the gods flip a coin . . . and it always seems to land on dumb.
Toccs

PostPosted by Slavicist » Fri Aug 25, 2017 21:16

I acquiesce to the wisdom of the ninja...however...one does not simply mass effect.
Slavicist

PostPosted by Malgoth » Sat Aug 26, 2017 08:55

Toccs wrote:
Malgoth wrote:Thats weird, because there is no female white walker in any "the Winter" courts, at least in my game. Can someone confirm or refute this? Maybe it's a bug or maybe I just messed up my games with self made silly mods.

The female White Walker is part of the Nights King style events for the Lord Commander of the Nights Watch they don't randomly spawn. In fact the majority of the randomly spawned male White Walkers are culled as well.
'
Okay, I guess. Thanks your answering.
Malgoth

PostPosted by Maerthas » Wed Aug 30, 2017 11:42

Is it working as intended that certain houses in Essos (the Century of Blood scenario) change their Coat of Arms from the one seen in the start up screen to a different one once the game begins? If not, how can I fix it?
Maerthas

PostPosted by Eogan » Wed Aug 30, 2017 22:37

I play as a king of Westeross. I improved the full slavery laws to buy unsullied. I spent near 2500 gold and buy 3300 unsullied warriors. But then my king die, and unsullied troops disapeared. Should it be so?
Eogan

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 19:41

I've been having a blast with this new version. Though I find myself playing a lot more of the Century of Blood bookmark now.:lol:

Even have a custom Dragonlord with his own dynasty and CoA.

Widowmaker94

PostPosted by Minrathous » Sun Sep 03, 2017 19:45

House Caswell not added to dynamic CoA system or so it looks. Unfortunate, love that sigil!
Minrathous

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Sun Sep 03, 2017 20:20

Minrathous wrote:House Caswell not added to dynamic CoA system or so it looks. Unfortunate, love that sigil!

Adding houses to the dynamic CoA system is easy.:) I do it with all my own custom houses.
Widowmaker94

PostPosted by Minrathous » Sun Sep 03, 2017 21:27

How?
Minrathous

PostPosted by Drerodrigues » Mon Sep 04, 2017 21:24

Widowmaker94 wrote:I've been having a blast with this new version. Though I find myself playing a lot more of the Century of Blood bookmark now.:lol:

I just registered to ask the font mod that you're using because the font seems way more readable than any other font mod that I've seen.
Drerodrigues

PostPosted by Widowmaker94 » Mon Sep 04, 2017 22:06

Drerodrigues wrote:
Widowmaker94 wrote:I've been having a blast with this new version. Though I find myself playing a lot more of the Century of Blood bookmark now.:lol:

I just registered to ask the font mod that you're using because the font seems way more readable than any other font mod that I've seen.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/f ... =735130352

I think this is the one I use. Going from memory here.
Widowmaker94

PreviousNext

Return to General Discussion