A few 1.5 issues.

Report any problems with the mod here

A few 1.5 issues.

PostPosted by Sadrithos » Wed Jul 12, 2017 16:58

Playing 1.5 Fresh install, no submods, proper version and sum (or atleast I never got the popup telling me its wrong)

I was looking at the fake artifact events earlier (alchemists guild), and it looks like you cant make the pearls artifact, selecting pearls makes gemstones, selecting gemstones makes golden bracelet, selecting bracelet makes bracelet.

Semi related (by virtue of seeming to be linked to the scholarship focus) the events to get books the description and options all say something like WOL_evdesc and stuff like that, instead of whatever the message is supposed to be.

unrelated to the previous two, but im a patrician trying to make household guard, but the building never appears, even if I appoint a captain of the guard, then the decision reverts as though I never selected it, and im out 100 gold. Strangely, my vassals seem able to form one just fine, each of their family palaces has one. I cant provide save files at the moment, im at work, but maybe this evening I can if they are needed.
Sadrithos

Re: A few 1.5 issues.

PostPosted by knuckey » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:00

Sadrithos wrote:Playing 1.5 Fresh install, no submods, proper version and sum (or atleast I never got the popup telling me its wrong)

I was looking at the fake artifact events earlier (alchemists guild), and it looks like you cant make the pearls artifact, selecting pearls makes gemstones, selecting gemstones makes golden bracelet, selecting bracelet makes bracelet.

Semi related (by virtue of seeming to be linked to the scholarship focus) the events to get books the description and options all say something like WOL_evdesc and stuff like that, instead of whatever the message is supposed to be.

Both noted

Sadrithos wrote:unrelated to the previous two, but im a patrician trying to make household guard, but the building never appears, even if I appoint a captain of the guard, then the decision reverts as though I never selected it, and im out 100 gold. Strangely, my vassals seem able to form one just fine, each of their family palaces has one. I cant provide save files at the moment, im at work, but maybe this evening I can if they are needed.

A save from that would be good!

Thanks for the report.
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by Sadrithos » Fri Jul 14, 2017 20:58

Whats the best place to upload save games? Ive progressed a lot from the other day, but the household guard thing has persisted. I did cheat a little on this playthrough, but I dont think fiddling with my age would break household guard.

Edit: On the alchemists guild thing, the failures for different "examine secret knowledge stores" mission you can do to unlock powers, do the same sort of thing as the books, says something like "evdesc_mildfail" and things like that.

Also on alchemists, the mission to train acolytes, after you complete it successfully by teaching them, an event fires that it sounds like is intended to only fire if something were to prevent the acolyte from coming where it informs you "so and so is no longer available to come" and only option is "how unfortunate" or something of the sort. doesnt make sense having that fire after you already trained the guy.
Sadrithos

PostPosted by tirion1987 » Sat Jul 15, 2017 17:39

Use Google drive, share, get shareable link.
tirion1987

PostPosted by knuckey » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:16

Sadrithos wrote:Whats the best place to upload save games?

Upload to something like mediafire or dropbox and post the link here.

Sadrithos wrote:Edit: On the alchemists guild thing, the failures for different "examine secret knowledge stores" mission you can do to unlock powers, do the same sort of thing as the books, says something like "evdesc_mildfail" and things like that.

This is known, I didnt have time to finish the event text for those events yet.

Sadrithos wrote:Also on alchemists, the mission to train acolytes, after you complete it successfully by teaching them, an event fires that it sounds like is intended to only fire if something were to prevent the acolyte from coming where it informs you "so and so is no longer available to come" and only option is "how unfortunate" or something of the sort. doesnt make sense having that fire after you already trained the guy.

Noted, thanks
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by Sadrithos » Tue Jul 18, 2017 18:24

Ok, might be tied up all week, but ill try to track down that save and post a copy soon as I can, got bored of that save, I just dont care for being an emperor but its still there.
Sadrithos

PostPosted by Sadrithos » Sat Jul 22, 2017 23:54

never used dropbox, but I think ive got it, this is a save as redwyne in the arbor, no mods, fresh start, affc start, only cheats done were I started as lord of reach, consoled away titles, gave redwyne a city, then the county and duchy, then switched to redwyne, cant seem to get household guard working. select the option, text pops up, but no building ever shows, even if I appoint someone captain, then it just goes back as though I never created the guards.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/fvxsoqnxhbypb ... g.ck2?dl=0
Sadrithos

PostPosted by knuckey » Sun Jul 23, 2017 12:48

Thanks for the save, this should now be fixed.
knuckey
Site Admin

PostPosted by Sadrithos » Sun Jul 23, 2017 15:41

I cant promise Ill understand, but what was the problem if its not too much trouble to explain?
Sadrithos

Return to Bug Reports