Attempting to colonize as unlanded patrician of Merchant Republic causes character to become Feudal and destroys house.

Report any problems with the mod here

Attempting to colonize as unlanded patrician of Merchant Republic causes character to become Feudal and destroys house.

PostPosted by Justyn » Fri Jul 14, 2017 03:34

So, more or less everything is in the title: I was playing as one of the patrician families of Gogossos in the Century of Blood submod/start and after saving up the money to colonize Zamattar, I noticing quickly that all of my trade posts stopped producing any money and then vanished. Looking over things, I noticed that my previous patrician was now a simple feudal lord and the house, as well as Familial Palace was gone.

Having experimented, I've determined that this is a bug of some kind in the base mod, as I can get it to occur like clockwork with any unlanded patrician with all submods disabled. I don't know if this is a known problem, so I'm bringing it up.
Justyn

Re: Attempting to colonize as unlanded patrician of Merchant Republic causes character to become Feudal and destroys hou

PostPosted by tirion1987 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 09:23

I only know that (last I checked) if they have a barony and nothing more like the Thirteen, colonization usually works fine.
tirion1987

Re: Attempting to colonize as unlanded patrician of Merchant Republic causes character to become Feudal and destroys hou

PostPosted by knuckey » Fri Jul 14, 2017 10:07

I'll try to replicate this, thanks for reporting.
knuckey
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports