century of blood riverlands invasion

Report any problems with the mod here

century of blood riverlands invasion

PostPosted by sidious307 » Fri Jul 14, 2017 15:55

Hello, house brackeen seems on the wrong side of the war.

I think they were teague loyalists because they are always against the black wood. One war goal of Arlan was to restore house blackwood on throne. it seems impossible to brackens to restore a blackwood claimant.

When Humfrey I Teague, the pious King of the Rivers and the Hills, began to repress worship of the old gods, Lord Roderick Blackwood of Raventree Hall rose in rebellion, followed by House Vance of Atranta and House Tully of Riverrun. Supported by the Faith Militant, Humfrey's loyalists were on the verge of defeating the rebels. Roderick sought help from the Storm King Arlan III Durrandon, with whom he was related by marriage. Arlan desired to restore the riverlands to the Blackwoods, who had ruled as kings in the Age of Heroes. http://awoiaf.westeros.org/index.php/Ba ... _Six_Kings

isuggest to replace bracken by piper or mcallister, because they seems close to the tullys ans always on the good side.
sidious307

Re: century of blood riverlands invasion

PostPosted by knuckey » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:13

I think you may be right, I read Lord Bracken died in the battle and just assumed they were a rebel.
knuckey
Site Admin

Return to Bug Reports