Took Pregnant Lover As Concubine, Got Fatherless Bastard.

Report any problems with the mod here

Took Pregnant Lover As Concubine, Got Fatherless Bastard.

PostPosted by NTFTH » Sun Jul 16, 2017 02:09

What the title says. I didn't immediately take my lover as a concubine, she got pregnant and asked to take Moon Tea and I told her not to. She agreed and I later took her as a concubine while playing as a pirate and she later gave birth to a bastard with an "unknown" father with me getting no option of legitimizing, acknowledging, denouncing or naming but who has my character listed as the Real Father.

Also, minor thing but I noticed one of Robert's bastards, Bella in Stoney Sept, has blonde hair when she should have curly black hair and wasn't sure where I should mention it since I assume its not a bug.

A second problem showed up while I was playing, Aegon invaded with the Golden Company but there was apparently no one supporting (or neutral) Robert in the war he was already in as the only provinces marked as Iron Throne were the two he personally held. Every Crownlands county was attacking him so apparently Aegon couldn't usurp a county as there was an error message in his war declaration, the war never began, and he just hung around the Golden Company's court.
NTFTH
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 17:59

Re: Took Pregnant Lover As Concubine, Got Fatherless Bastard.

PostPosted by knuckey » Mon Jul 17, 2017 11:18

NTFTH wrote:What the title says. I didn't immediately take my lover as a concubine, she got pregnant and asked to take Moon Tea and I told her not to. She agreed and I later took her as a concubine while playing as a pirate and she later gave birth to a bastard with an "unknown" father with me getting no option of legitimizing, acknowledging, denouncing or naming but who has my character listed as the Real Father.

Can you upload a save from during this pregnancy please?

NTFTH wrote:Also, minor thing but I noticed one of Robert's bastards, Bella in Stoney Sept, has blonde hair when she should have curly black hair and wasn't sure where I should mention it since I assume its not a bug.

She needs some DNA, as it is currently random.

NTFTH wrote:A second problem showed up while I was playing, Aegon invaded with the Golden Company but there was apparently no one supporting (or neutral) Robert in the war he was already in as the only provinces marked as Iron Throne were the two he personally held. Every Crownlands county was attacking him so apparently Aegon couldn't usurp a county as there was an error message in his war declaration, the war never began, and he just hung around the Golden Company's court.

Noted, thanks
User avatar
knuckey
Site Admin
 
Posts: 5601
Joined: Fri Feb 10, 2012 23:21

Re: Took Pregnant Lover As Concubine, Got Fatherless Bastard.

PostPosted by NTFTH » Mon Jul 17, 2017 19:53

[quote="knuckey"][quote="NTFTH"]
Can you upload a save from during this pregnancy please?

I'll check if I have a save during it. Do I need to use another site to upload it to for download or can you upload saves to this site like on Paradox's site?
NTFTH
 
Posts: 39
Joined: Sun Mar 20, 2016 17:59

Re: Took Pregnant Lover As Concubine, Got Fatherless Bastard.

PostPosted by blackninja9939 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 20:00

NTFTH wrote:I'll check if I have a save during it. Do I need to use another site to upload it to for download or can you upload saves to this site like on Paradox's site?

You will need to upload it on a separate site such as mediafire or dropbox and then post the download link here.
Graduate Content Designer on Project Caligula

My amazingly empty Twitter account: @blackninja9939

Posts edited in this colour were done by me for moderation.

My Sub-Mods:
Bloodlines
More Decisions
Colonise Valyiria and Challenge to Duel
More Bookmarks
User avatar
blackninja9939
Moderator
 
Posts: 5688
Joined: Tue Oct 01, 2013 10:50
Location: England


Return to Bug Reports

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests