Incel Jon

For any general subject related to the mod

Incel Jon

PostPosted by Andre Massena » Mon Jul 17, 2017 00:56

I'm in a Dany AFFC game and I conquered Westeros. I want to marry Jon but for some reason he can't marry anyone. Jon chose to abandon the Watch and fight for his claim but Stannis lost his wars and both Jon and he got spared by Tommen and Roose and Jon kept his titular title as a vassal of Stannis. I thought the problem had something to do with the title so I consoled the title away and invited Jon to my court after I won the throne but he still isn't able to marry anyone. Then he later won the LP of the North from faction but he still can't marry anyone. My temporary solution was to seduce and make him my lover but obviously I'd still like to have the marriage. I checked the flags and it says he discovered his parentage (still is a Stark, though) but I don't see anything else that would prevent him from marrying.
Andre Massena

Re: Incel Jon

PostPosted by Wolf Steel » Mon Jul 17, 2017 04:35

Did you allow interfaith marriages to occur? IIRC Jon is an Old Gods religion and Dany is Faith of the Seven religion. If you didn't allow interfaith marriages I don't believe you'd be able to arrange a marriage with him. Use the console command charinfo to make sure that both Dany and Jon aren't at 0% fertility. If either of them are it will be impossible to arrange a marriage between those characters.
Wolf Steel

PostPosted by Andre Massena » Mon Jul 17, 2017 09:25

Interfaith marriage was on and fertility was fine for both
Andre Massena

PostPosted by suvantar » Mon Jul 17, 2017 13:43

One or both may have the invisible trait 'forbid_marriage' that affects certain disinherited characters like Asher Forrester. If worst comes to worst and you can't figure out what's blocking it, if your use the console command 'remove_trait forbid_marriage <charid>' it might clear it for you.
suvantar

Return to General Discussion